亲爱的
Honey?
你记得给艾丽克斯
Did you remember to give Alex
和卢克午饭钱了吗
and Luke their lunch money?
记得 长官
Ma'am, yes, ma'am.
电工呢 你给他支票了吗
What about the electrician? Did you give him a check?
他是电工 他会给我们收费[充电]
He's an electrician -- he'll charge us.
我上班要迟到了 石基[喜剧演员]
I'm gonna be late for work, Shecky.
当然了 我付钱给他了
Yes, I paid him.
顺便说句 情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's, by the way.
不行
Mm, no.
跑完步都是汗 恶心死了
Gross and sweaty from running.
今晚的计划
So for later tonight,
你跟我想的一样吗 我的情人
You thinking what I'm thinking, Valentine?
我相信是一样的
I believe I am.
克里夫·比克斯比
每次情人节
Every Valentine's day,
克莱尔和我都会玩点儿刺♥激♥的角色扮演
Claire and I look forward to some naughty role-playing --
性感狂野的奸夫淫♥妇♥朱莉安娜
sexually adventurous cuckolder Juliana
和克里夫·比克斯比
and Clive Bixby,
白天是扬声器推销员 晚上变身间谍
speaker salesman by day, spy by night.
同时也是情人
Lover also by night
有时候白天也是
and sometimes during the day.
扬声器生意 基本不用管
The speaker business, it -- it pretty much runs itself.
我希望今年非常低调
I just want to keep it really low-key this year.
简单就好
You know, simple.
行
Yep.
另一方面
On the other hand,
我们也可以去
we could have
我们喜欢的那家旅馆酒吧喝一杯
a drink at that hotel bar we love.
接着说
Go on.
然后直接回家
And come straight home...
穿上睡衣裤
Put on our Jammies,
看着电视渐渐入睡
and fall asleep in front of the TV.
完美
Perfect.
已经好期待了
Looking forward to it already.
但不要穿我讨厌的那些
Ew, but not those ones I hate,
红缎子睡衣
those red satin pajamas.
我都不知道那些在哪儿
I don't even know where those are.
我知道我会放下的
I know I'll get over it,
但现在我真的好讨厌安德斯和库珀
but right now I hate Anders and Cooper.
我们亲爱的朋友安德斯和库珀
Our dear friends Anders and Cooper
去年情人节结婚了
got married last Valentine's Day,
我们想送他们点特别的礼物
and we wanted to get them something really special.
我们找到了一副精美的小油画
We found this exquisite little painting...
画上是我们去年在纳帕
...of a winery in Napa
一起参观的一座酒庄
that we all visited last year.
有一点点...贵
It was a...bit pricey,
但他们很挑剔
but they're really judge-y
我们知道他们一定会喜欢的
and we knew they'd love it.
问题是 我们也喜欢
The problem is, so did we.
谢谢 卡尔梅利纳
Thank you, Carmelina.
这里有个礼物麻烦你
Oh, and here's s-something you can...
放到其他房♥间
put in the other room.
-好艰难 -太艰难了
- That was hard. - So hard.
也许莉莉的亲生母亲当初也是这感觉
Probably how Lily's birth mother felt.
但是我们可没有
Except we don't have nine
另外五位画家画的九幅油画
other paintings by five different painters.
天呐 米奇 小卡
Oh, my God. Mitch, Cam.
天呐 我们来早了吗
Oh, God, are we early?
-这可不是我们的风格 -很抱歉
- This is so not like us. - I'm sorry.
不不不 派对已经取消了
No, no, no. The party's been canceled.
-为什么 -库珀把我甩了
- Why? - Cooper's left me.
他正在申请离婚
He's filing for divorce.
我们结束了
The marriage is over!
-安德斯 -安德斯
- Ohh, Anders. - Anders.
我还以为我们是相爱的
I thought we were in love.
你以为你了解睡在隔壁房♥间的那个人
You think you know the person sleeping in the next bedroom.
我去给你们拿点酒
I'll get us some drinks.
好可怜
So sad.
是啊 也不一定
Yeah, it doesn't have to be.
如果是真爱
If it's really love,
你就要尽一切可能争取回
you do everything you need to do to get back
你曾经拥有的一切
what you once had.
你在说那幅画吧
You're talking about the painting, right?
当然了 因为我们不欠他什么了
Of course I am 'cause we don't owe him that anymore.
-去拿吧 -好了
- Go get it! - Okay.
快去拿
Go get it.
你今天一定有什么重大计划吧
You must have big plans today.
这节日简直就是你的超级碗大赛
This is like your Super Bowl, right?
今年我不打算采取行动
I'm sitting it out this year.
这个节日已经商业化到可笑的地步了
The whole holiday's gotten laughably commercial.
看来你被艾米拒绝了
Sounds like Amy turned you down.
就像豪华酒店的床一样
Like a bed in a five-star hotel.
[Turn-down service: 豪华酒店的"开床服务"]
我要慢慢地在
I'll be drowning my sorrows
我的新欢罪案剧中忘掉我的悲伤
in a marathon of my new favorite true-crime show,
《致命女士》
"Lethal Ladies."
艾米也许是甩了我
Amy may have dumped me,
但至少不是从嘉年华游轮的甲板上
but at least it wasn't off the lido deck
把我的尸体甩出去
of a Carnival Cruise.
我知道 桑娅
I know, Sonia.
瞧瞧谁回来了 桑格利亚姐妹花
Look who's back -- the Sangria sisters.
我邀请我妹妹来作客
I invited my sister to visit
好解决我们之间的矛盾
so that we could fix our problems.
你懂的 姐妹间的小摩擦
You know, sister things,
比如我很讨厌她总是借我的梳子
like I never liked how she always borrowed my brush,
而她也很讨厌
or she never liked
我抢了她离开小村庄的机会
how I stole her one chance to escape the village
而把她留在那里 照顾我母亲
and I left her there, taking care of my mother.
类似的事情
Things like that.
杰 桑娅的航♥班♥延误到了明天
Jay, they delayed Sonia's flight until tomorrow.
我们何不取消晚餐预订
Why don't we cancel our dinner reservation
我们三个一起在家里庆祝情人节
and the three of us celebrate Valentine's here?
你不用为了我这么做 歌♥洛莉亚
You don't have to do that for me, Gloria.
情人节我通常都在
I usually spend Valentine's Day
村子那口井附近卖♥♥手工花
selling artificial flowers near the well in my village.
你们都住哪儿啊 《国家地理》杂♥志♥吗
Where do you people live, National Geographic?
这样我会很内疚
I just feel so bad.
你们这星期对我这么好
You have both shown me such kindness this week,
我却只给你们带来坏天气
and I repay you with bad weather over Tampa.
不会 这样更好
No, this is better.
外面过节的人太多了
It gets crazy out there.
能避开那些纷扰我很开心
I'm happy to avoid the fuss.
有点纷扰也不错
Wouldn't have minded a little fuss.
我感觉最近有点被忽视了
Maybe I've been kind of feeling taken for granted lately.
我知道只有小姑娘
I know only girls are
才会在乎什么情人节 但是
supposed to care about Valentine's day, but --
我在哀嚎什么啊
Ah, what am I crying about?
我们赚的钱多 管它呢
We get paid more, so what the hell?
库珀做人太不地道了
Cooper didn't even have the decency
都没给我时间取消派对厨师预约
to leave me in time to cancel the caterer.
如果你有胃口 这有三百只芥末大虾
I have 300 of this wasabi shrimp if you're hungry.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
沙丁鱼肉酱 橄榄脆吐司
Sardine rillettes, olive crostini --
要怎么才能吃完啊
What am I supposed to do with all of this?
卡尔梅利纳 那是给客人吃的
Carmelina, that's for company.
小卡来了 我们该走了
Oh, well, there's Cam, so we should probably go.
你离开了好久 我还担心你吵醒了我妈
Oh, you were gone so long, I was afraid you'd woken mother.
妈妈
Uh, m-mother?
我没提到吗
Didn't I mention?
她在这里康复 刚置换了两个髋关节
She's recuperating here, just had both hips replaced.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表