颜色已经说得够清楚了
I think we've covered the colors.
我每天都卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给不同的人
I sell houses to people every day
他们会问我去哪买♥♥烘干机比较好
who ask me where they should buy their dryer.
你不希望我告诉他们哪家不能去吧
I don't think you want me giving them any static.
后面可能还有一台
I may have one in the back.
但要两个人把它从车上搬下来
But it takes two guys to load the truck,
今天这里只有我一人
and it's just me today.
是吗
Is it?
就在那电光火石的一瞬
It was right about then
我的心头涌上一个问题
that a question started nagging at me.
菲尔性感吗
Is Phil sexy?
你想跟我做点疯狂的事吗
You feel like doing something a little crazy with me?
什么 不想 什么 不想
What? No. What? No.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
菲尔 亲爱的 你还好吗
Phil, honey, how you holding up?
挺好的
Good.
我在沙滩 说来话长
I'm at the beach -- long story.
我希望你不介意
I was hoping you wouldn't mind
在家等着卢克的补习老师
waiting at the house for Luke's tutor.
实际上 我挺介意的 我做不到啊
Actually, I would mind. I'd mind quite a bit.
-我挺忙的 -好吧
- I'm kind of busy. - Okay.
小卡 有件事是克莱尔永远不会允许的
Cam, there's something that Claire would never approve of
但却是我一直都想做的
that I've always wanted to do.
一直吗
Always?
我们要在后车座上铺块毛毯
We're gonna want to put a blanket down on that backseat.
这是个巨大的错误
This was a huge mistake.
我跟一只多毛的秘鲁神兽被困在后车座
I am jammed in the backseat with a hairy Peruvian biter.
简直是92年的春假情景重演
It's spring break '92 all over again!
前方有减速带 把绳子拉紧一点
Well, speed bump coming up. Hold the leash taut.
那样可以让它保持镇静
It's supposed to keep her calm.
我挺走运的 这家伙不喜欢吐口水
I got lucky. I don't think this one's a spitter.
我话说太早了
uh, I spoke too soon.
你这样觉得吗 真是够了 快停车
You think? That's it. Pull over.
菲尔 我也想支持你的
You know, Phil, I wanted to support you on this.
我坚决支持在家里养牲畜
I'm a firm believer in livestock in the home,
但你实在是太失控了
But you are out of control.
不 一切完全在我掌控之中
No, I'm in control -- more than ever.
如果我为了让自己称心如意
And if me getting what I want
而给别人稍微带来了一点点麻烦
inconveniences people a little,
随便吧
then so be it.
它紧张了
Uh, she's nervous.
饲养员说你该让它舔你的头发
The guy said you should let her suck on your hair.
好了 够了 我不干了
Okay, that is it. I am done.
一切的荒唐到此为止
Enough of this ridiculousness.
谢你了啊 菲尔
And thank you, Phil,
因为你让我意识到了米奇尔的好
For making me appreciate Mitchell.
他或许是有一些缺点
He may have his faults,
但至少他不是个疯子
but at least he's not a crazy person.
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil, honey.
在呢 克莱尔
Yes, Claire.
我又搞了匹草泥马回家
I got an alpaca -- again.
你不能发表任何不满的意见
And there's nothing you can say about it.
我不会发表任何意见的 有什么问题啊
I'm not saying anything. What's the problem?
妈 爸
Mom, dad!
客厅里有头骆驼
There is a camel in the living room!
那不是骆...
It's not a c--
-我做不到 -好了
- I-I just can't. - Okay.
看来你们都见过乔琳2号♥了吧
I see you've all met Jolene two.
不幸的是 你妈强迫我
Sadly, the original Jolene
退回去的那头乔琳
that your mother made me return
被一家儿童医院残忍♥地收养了
was cruelly adopted by a children's hospital.
今早那辆卡车没有把我撞死
You see, something hit me this morning
但却把我的脑子撞开了窍
when that truck didn't hit me this morning --
我一直都没有真正掌控自己的人生
I have not been in control of my own life.
但那种日子到此为止了
But those days are done.
看来我真是无法掌控任何事啊 是吧
Well, I guess I'm not in control of everything, am I?
真有意思 不是吗
funny, isn't it?
你可以用尽全力尝试 但是在眨眼之间
You can try and try, but in the blink of an eye...
你可能就会失去对你重要的一切
you can lose everything that matters to you.
爸 你还好吧
Dad, are you okay?
你们还不明白现在的情况吗
Don't you all see what's going on here?
老爸真的很想喝那杯牛奶
Dad really wanted that milk.
我今天差点就失去了你们所有人
I almost lost you guys today -- all of you.
就是那样
Just like that.
爹地
Aw, daddy.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你一整天都在试图掌控一切
You spent the whole day trying to control everything,
我这一整天却在试图不去掌控任何事
and I spent the entire day trying not to,
但两种方法都没奏效 不是吗
and neither way worked, did it?
是没有
Nope.
我或许会跟你唱反调
I may fight you on this,
但我需要你强迫我把乔琳2号♥也退回去
but I'm gonna need you to make me get rid of Jolene two.
-它很凶悍 -我知道
- She's a biter. - I know.
不过要等我们先拥抱完才行
As soon as we're done with this hug.
嘿 不管你们在干什么
Hey, whatever this is,
我都必须参与一下
I need to get in on it.
我今天差点死了
I almost died today.
-外公 -爸
- Grandpa. - Daddy.
爸啊
Aw, dad.
快过来
Come here.
都过来
Come here, you.
去驾校学学开车啊 婆娘
Learn how to drive, lady!
等我准备好了再去开会
I will get to the meeting when I get there.
我今天和死神擦肩而过
I looked death in the face today.
喂 好的 我想留个言
Hel-- hello. Yes, I would like to leave a message.
我丈夫之前预定了一台蛋壳色烘干机
My husband ordered an eggshell dryer --
不是爽身粉 不是羊皮纸
Not talc, not parchment
是蛋壳色的
-- eggshell.
你今天回来要早些啊 这是怎么了
You're home early. What happened to you?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
我打电♥话♥给那个家电卖♥♥场了
So, I called that appliance store,
我要求他们务必
And I demanded that
把你想要的那台烘干机送到
you get the dryer that you wanted.
你的强硬态度一定奏效了
Oh, well, it must've worked
因为他们现在正把那台发错货的搬走呢
because they're taking away the wrong one right now.
愿意随时为你效劳 小公主
Anything for you, princess.
我都不认识你了 快过来 性感帅哥
Who's this guy? Get over here, sexy.
如果你想见识下什么叫性感 我...
If you want to see sexy, I just...
你身上是什么啊
What is all over you?
现在应该是你的鼻涕吧
Well, now you are.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表