Ditch...
15分钟
15 minutes.
连加油的时候你们都没停
When you didn't stop while we were getting gas,
我还以为你们会一直喊下去呢
I thought it might just go on forever.
天啊
Sweet Myrna Loy!
里亚尔托影院
爸爸 你知道放的不是
Dad, you know it's not
一部名叫《拆迁公告》的电影 对吧
a movie called "Demolition Notice", right?
我靠自己的双手建造了这个影院...
I built this theater with these two hands...
还有其余14个人的28只手
plus the 28 hands of 14 other guys.
就你 建造的
You...built this.
我整修的
Renovated it.
进入房♥地♥产♥界之前我在建筑业工作
Before I got into real estate, I worked construction.
就你 在建筑业工作
You....worked construction.
是的 别那样说话
Yeah, stop staying it like that.
我为这地方消耗了10个月心血
I put 10 months of my life into this place.
我很想在他们拆掉这栋建筑前
I'd love to look around one last time
最后看看这里
before they tear the old girl down.
变老真糟糕
Oh, well, sucks to be getting old.
我们要闯进去
You know what? We're bustin' in.
怎么做啊 用砖头砸窗户吗
How? Smash a window with a brick?
我想到了更为优雅的办法
I had something a little more elegant in mind.
我想你们忘记了 是我建造了这栋大楼
I think you forget that I gave birth to this building.
我知道她的长处
I know her strengths...
和弱点
and... her weaknesses.
你们有看到砖头吗
Did you see a brick?
我走进老爸的办公室
So I walked into to Dad's office,
他拿着我的照片
and he is holding a picture of me,
满眼含泪地看着
looking at it with tears welling in his eyes.
我们小时候老爸从来没有这么多愁善感
Oh, Dad was never that emotional when we were growing up.
就是啊 所以这事才这么难办
I know. That's what makes this whole thing so hard!
也许莉莉没学到同情
Maybe lily hasn't learned empathy
是因为没看见我表现出同情心
because she hasn't seen it from me, you know?
我们能在上面包之前先专注于我的问题吗
Could we maybe stay on my problem until the bread comes?
对不起 听起来你好像是说完了
I'm sorry. It sounded like you were done. Sorry.
我跟酒店那边说的是
So, the way I left things with the hotel company
我还需要一点时间来考虑
is that I need a little more time to decide,
但是说真的 我打算拒绝他们
but honestly, I think I'm gonna tell 'em no.
看见那一幕之后我怎么能离开老爸
I mean, how could I leave Dad after what I saw?
真是令人心碎
It's just -- it's heartbreaking.
我都快哭了
Oh, I could cry.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许如果莉莉看见我哭
Maybe if Lily saw me cry,
她就会觉得哭也没关系
she would see that it's okay to be that way,
特别是看见我这个从来不哭的坚忍♥老爸哭
especially coming from me, her stoic dad who never cries.
拜托 你刚才肯定说完了啊
Oh, come on, you had to be done that time.
知道吗 你说得对 说你的事吧
You know what? You're right. Let's do you.
反正你的问题比我的更大
Your problem is bigger than mine anyway,
因为如果你的计划是在莉莉面前哭
'cause if your plan is to cry in front of Lily...
算了吧
Forget it.
你情感上太冷漠了
You're too emotionally constipated.
我知道你在开玩笑 克莱尔
You know, I-I know you're joking, Claire,
但是有时候言语会伤人
but sometimes... sometimes words hurt, you know?
一想起我的亲姐姐...
And to think that my own sister...
我的亲姐姐会说我 算了吧
my own sister would accuse me of -- Oh, screw it.
我就看一部悲剧电影来催泪吧 没关系
I'll just work up some tears with a sad movie. It's fine.
妈妈
Mom?
你醒了啊
You're awake.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你给我买♥♥了个气球
You bought me a balloon.
-什么 -还有泰迪熊
- What? - And a teddy bear.
你什么时候买♥♥的
When did you buy all this stuff?
你睡觉的时候
When -- when you were asleep
我还给你买♥♥了草莓奶昔
and I got you a strawberry milkshake.
世上只有妈妈好
Mom, you're the best.
他什么都不记得了
He couldn't remember a thing.
我只要拖住他到五点报名截止
All I had to do was to get him past the 5:00 deadline
这样他就没法和凯莉一起出行了
so that he couldn't go on that trip with Kylie.
我知道在夏令营会发生什么
I know what happens at camp.
我看过《疯狂夏令营》
I've seen "Meatballs".
我还是难以相信凯莉放了我鸽子
I still can't believe Kylie flaked on me.
我还以为她真的很喜欢我
I thought she really liked me.
我想不是吧
I guess not.
又该吃药了 宝贝
Time for more pills, baby.
真的吗 我已经很晕了
Really? I'm already so loopy.
得在感觉到疼之前就吃
We have to get ahead of the pain.
也许她给我发了短♥信♥
Maybe she texted me.
你看见我的手♥机♥了吗
Have you seen my phone?
不是在那里吗
Is it over there?
我没看见
I don't see it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拥抱你
Eh...hugging!
你真贴心
You're so sweet.
但我觉得这些药没效果
But I don't think these pills are really doing anything.
这地方看起来眼熟吗
Does this place look familiar?
是的 我们就是在这里被谋杀的
Oh, yeah. This is where we were all murdered.
不 你们姐妹就是在这看的第一部电影
No, silly. This is where you girls saw your first movie.
《兔八哥之夜》放了一半时
Halfway through "Hare-Abian Nights",
我往旁边看去 你们的小脑袋挤在一起
I looked over, and your little heads were pressed together
像是可爱的小圆锥帐篷
like the cutest teepee ever.
全家人找乐子时我在哪里
And where was I during all of this family fun?
小子 我们仨当时在过女生之日呢
Buddy, the three of us were having a girls' day.
你懂的
You get it.
这边 屏幕这里
This way. Over here by the screen.
话说
So...
我还在建造这里时
while I was still building this place,
有天下班后 我和你们一起偷偷溜回来
I snuck back here with you guys after work one day, and...
瞧瞧看
check it out.
爸爸 那是我们的脚印吗
Aw, dad! Are those our feet?
瞧瞧有多小
Look at how tiny!
我的脚印呢
Where's my footprints?
我猜这个是你的
Um... I guess that's you. Anyway...
那看起来像个婴儿的脑袋印
That looks like a baby head.
这俩丫头我都忙不过来
I was struggling with these two.
加上你一直扭个不停
You were all squirmy.
我都道过很多次歉了
I'm not gonna apologize over and over.
来吧 我们拿上这个
Come on, let's grab this thing.
拿什么 水泥吗
Grab what, the cement?
这地方过几天就要变成一片废墟了
This place is gonna be rubble in a few days.
我想要留点回忆
I want a memento.
行动吧
Let's do it!
这个看起来比较像男孩子的工作
All right, well, this seems more like boys' work,
你们慢慢玩哦
so you guys take your time on that, okay?
真是超棒的探险
Super fun adventure!
他们至少要花一个小时
Okay, so that's at least an hour.
马路对面有家商场
There's a mall across the street.
我打电♥话♥叫车 现在去学校
I'm calling a car and going to school.
加州理工要我尽快选好室友
Caltech needs my roommate selection by --
你到底怎么了
What's your problem?
你怎么了 你不跟老爸说一声就要走吗
What's yours? You're just gonna leave without telling Dad?
你不是还要带我去商场吗
You were just about to take me to a mall.
好吧 你看不出区别就算了
Okay, if you can't see the difference...
抱歉 比起逛街或者坐在一间
Look, I'm sorry I've got better things to do
我们过去看动画片的破影院里
than go shop or sit in some creepy old movie theater
我还有更重要的事情做
Where we used to watch cartoons.
我知道 你比我们都厉害多了
I get it. You're beyond all of us now.
快去挑你的书呆子学院小伙伴吧
Go pick out your playmates at nerd academy.
好吧
Fine.
我就在这里挑室友好了
I'll just pick out my roommate here then.
抱歉我对上大学的事太激动了
Sorry I'm so excited about college.
我不接受道歉
Apology not accepted.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表