-大家好 -晚上好 伙计们
- Hi. - Evening, folks.
-进去吧 -你好
- Come on in. - Hi.
等等 等一下 各位 等等
Wait, wait! Hang on, guys! Wait!
你不用查身份证吗
Don't you need to check I.D.s?
-对对对 -要查要查
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Huh?
抱歉 我们没有老年人折扣
Sorry, we don't offer a senior discount.
不不 不是因为我
No. No, it's not for me,
现在我真得喝一杯了
and now I really need a drink.
来吧 亲爱的 给他看你的驾照
Go on, honey. Show him your license. Go on.
-拍照 -有人恰好今天年满21岁吗
- Picture! -Oh? Somebody 21 today?
-是啊 -还是女兵呢
- Yes. Yes. - Military gal.
欢迎光临 二等兵多切斯特
Welcome, Private Dorchester.
拿错了
That is the wrong one.
很抱歉
I am so very sorry.
-稍等 -相机收起来
- Hold on a second. - Put that away!
我知道 跟家里人
Yes, I'm a huge dork
一起庆祝21岁生日真是蠢透了
for celebrating my 21st with my family,
但我妈疯了似的非要带我去酒吧
But my mom was crazy excited to go to a bar with me.
也可能只是她自己想去
Or just to go to a bar.
你俩这么做太有爱了
Aw, it's so nice what you two are doing.
我妈就不会带我出来喝酒
My mother would have never taken me out for a drink.
为什么 她非常严格吗
Why? Was she super strict?
不是 是她从不把我当大人看
No, she would never see me as an adult.
当然 除了警♥察♥来家里
Well, except when the police came to the house.
那时她就会说
then, she would be like,
歌♥洛莉亚 你去跟他们谈
"Gloria, you go talk to them.
告诉他们你父亲昨晚在家
"Tell them your father was here last night.
不过你要先解开几个上衣扣子
But unbutton your shirt a little bit first."
好吧 这是我听过最疯狂的事情
Okay, uh, the craziest thing I heard --
这下有的比了
and there is some competition there --
你觉得这位女士把我当大人看了吗
is that you think this lady treats me like I'm an adult.
等等 我真的把你当大人了啊
Wait, I-I do treat you like an adult.
我们出发之前 你还让我换了两次衣服
You made me change my shirt two times before we left the house
还逼我吃了个芝士三明治
and force-fed me a cheese sandwich
免得我喝得烂醉
so I wouldn't get sloppy drunk.
那只是一个女人向另一个女人提供一些
No, that is just one woman offering another woman, uh,
关于时尚和休闲饮酒的建议
fashion tips and advice for casual drinking.
你对时尚了解多少
What do you know about fashion?
对休闲饮酒又了解多少
What do you know about casual drinking?
好了好了 真好笑
Okay, okay. That's funny.
你看 放到以前 我就不会笑了
See, I wouldn't have laughed
因为那时候你还是个孩子
at that before 'cause you were a kid,
但现在我会笑了 因为真的很好笑
but now I'm gonna laugh 'cause it's funny.
抱歉让你们等了这么久
Hi. Sorry that took so long.
我们被那边那帮伴娘困住了
We got trapped by those bridesmaids over there.
-是啊 -你好
- Yeah. - Hi.
带基佬来
That's what happens
异性恋酒吧玩就是这样
when you bring gay guys to a straight club.
对喝醉的开单身派对的姑娘来说
We're like catnip to drunken
我们就是醒酒剂
bachelorette party girls.
问题就是 她们有点粘人
The problem is, they can get a little bit clingy.
但别担心 我们今晚是为你来的
But don't worry, haley. We are here for you tonight.
为海莉人生中的第一杯酒 干杯
To Haley's first drink, huh? Salud.
-来吧 -来吧
-Okay. - Yeah. Yeah.
好辣呀
Ooh, it burns.
再次感谢你载我 杰
Thanks again for driving me, Jay.
您已到达您的目的地
You've arrived at your destination.
懂吗 因为我们开的是德国汽车
Get it? 'cause we're in a German car.
我已经渡过了漫长又充实的一生
I have lived a long, full life.
我会开车撞墙上的
I will drive us into a wall.
今晚 克莱尔先带着大家去酒吧庆祝
Tonight, while Claire gets things started at the bar,
杰则带着我去取海莉的生日礼物
Jay is taking me to pick up Haley's birthday present --
一辆新车
A new car!
菲尔总是货比三家 然后挑既安全
Phil shopped around, found something very safe
保养费用低 评价又好的东西
and low-maintenance with lots of good reviews.
直到我娶了她
Till I married her.
我开玩笑呢 你的保养费用可不低
I'm joking! You're not low-maintenance!
-我双重打击成功 -我懂你意思
- I doubled down. - Oh, I heard you.
你确定你不用我陪你进去吗
Are you sure you don't want me to go in with you,
也许还能敲定一些细节
you know, maybe hammer out some final details?
不用 协议已经订好了
No. Deal's already worked out.
我只需用我灵活的手指
I'm just gonna pop my
在几份表格上签个字
Herbie Hancock on a few forms,
[Herbie Hancock 贺比·汉考克: 钢琴家]
我们 我们酒吧见
and I'll, uh -- I'll meet you at the bar.
太好了 你不用我陪
Great. Well, you don't need me.
把菲尔丢给汽车销♥售♥员
Leaving Phil with a car salesman
就好比将一只涂满烧烤酱的小山羊
is like covering a baby goat in barbecue sauce
丢到塞伦盖蒂平原上
and dropping it in the middle of the Serengeti.
我 好像一切都 等等
Well, I-it all seems to check -- wait a minute.
不对劲儿啊
This can't be right.
我可以用红笔签字吗
Am I allowed to sign this with a red pen?
说得对 菲尔
Good catch, Phil.
一个小问题 如果你真的想为女儿
One quick thing -- if you really want to
准备一份特别的礼物
do something special for your daughter,
要不要考虑给车装上升级版轮胎
what do you say we throw in some upgraded wheels?
要多少钱
How much would that cost?
你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少钱
How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee?
看在老天的份上
Oh, for god's sakes!
-杰 -回答问题
- Jay? - Answer the question!
一杯咖啡 3.5美元
A cup of coffee? $3.50.
-不是你 -你进来干什么
- Not you! - What are you doing here?
我来确保一切都是光明磊落的
I'm just here to make sure everything's on the up-and-up.
达里尔 这是我岳父杰·普里契特
Um, Daryl, this is my father-in-law, Jay Pritchett.
杰 你没必要过来
Jay, you don't have to be here.
一切都解决了
It's all worked out.
这样吧 不如你加上
Tell you what, why don't you throw in
你很喜欢的升级版轮胎
those upgraded wheels you love so much,
再降价五百元 我们成交
lower the drive-off by $500, we call it a deal?
抱歉 但这是最优♥惠♥的价格了
I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do.
拜托 达里尔 我们都是生意人
Come on, Daryl. We're all businessmen here.
我们都知道虽然我们说
We all know there's wiggle room
没有降价空间 但实际上是有的
when we say there's no wiggle room.
所以赶紧的 你降价吧[摇摆]
So, come on. Let's see you wiggle.
我做不到 我不能降价[摇摆]
I can't. I can't wiggle.
杰 我已经让他降价了
Jay, I've already wiggled him.
不 相信我 他能降价
No, trust me, he can wiggle.
我真的做不到
I really can't. I --
降价 达里尔 降价
Wiggle, Daryl. Wiggle.
你知道孩子是从哪里来的吗
Do you know where babies come from?
莉莉 我在学习
Lily, I'm studying.
你是个书呆吗
Are you a nerd?
不是 你为什么这么问我
No. Why would you ask me that?
现在是周五晚上 你却在做作业
It's Friday night, and you're doing homework.
我都高三了
It's my senior year.
相信我 莉莉
Trust me, Lily,
我以后会过上很多有趣的周五之夜
there'll be tons of fun Friday nights in my future
跟画家 政要和其他科学家们一起
with artists, dignitaries, other scientists.
我没听到"男朋友"
I didn't hear "Boyfriend."
3次命中0次 你一直在打我的脸
You're 0 for 3. You keep hitting me in the face.
或者 我三次都命中了
Or...am I 3 for 3?
那苹果还有什么意义
Then what's the point of the apple?
可以让你不乱动
It keeps you from moving.
各位 你们知道孩子是从哪里来的吗
Hey, guys, do you know where babies come from?
莉莉 这问题不合适
Lily, that's not an appropriate question.
拜托 你到底知不知道
Come on. Do you know or not?
知道 怀孕带来的
Uh, yes. The stork brings them.
这个笨蛋吗[音似]
This dork?
好笑
Good stuff.
莉莉 想吃点什么吗
Hey, Lily, how about something to eat?
你要吃鸡块吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表