I can feel it.
这个人会给我们想要的价格
This guy's gonna get us the deal we want.
我想要的价格曾经就摆在我面前
I had the deal we want,
现在没了
and now it's gone,
就像你幻想的
just like your
那个没在这里工作过的朋友一样
imaginary friend who never worked here.
淡定 我们已经赚到
Calm down. We're already up
三个热狗和一副墨镜了
three hot dogs and a pair of sunglasses.
两位 我仔细算了一下
Okay, guys, I ran some numbers,
我们给不了那家店给你们的价格
and I can't come close to the price you had over there.
对方的价格已经亏本了
He was losing money on that car.
-不是吧 -这样没用
- Oh, my God. - Not helping.
行了 托尼 我们废话少说
All right, Tony, let's cut to the chase.
要么我们开始谈价格
You either start negotiating,
要么我们就回人家那里买♥♥了
or we're gonna walk back over there and take that other deal.
要是你还能拿到那个价的话
Well, if you can still get it,
赶紧去吧 换我也会那么做
yeah, th-that's what I would do.
你想这么玩吗
You want to dance.
好 我不介意 我先来
I don't mind. I'll lead.
给我便宜五百元
$500 down.
先生 就算是在吃热狗马拉松
Sir even with the deep discounts we offer
大促销期间
during the hot dog-a-thon,
我也没见过那么低的价格
I have never seen a deal like that.
听到没 杰
Hear that, Jay?
我赢了 赢了什么
I won. What did I win?
反正不是一辆车
Not a car!
我得去给刚刚那个销♥售♥员打电♥话♥
I got to call that first guy back.
托尼 倒计时进行中 轮到你了
Tony, clock is ticking. Your move.
那是什么
What's that?
是你们经理说什么了吗
Could that be from your manager, huh, perhaps?
对 他说你要是不买♥♥车
Uh, yeah, he says that unless you buy a car,
就不能再吃热狗了
you can't have any more hot dogs.
好 有一对男女在兄弟会派对上认识了
Okay, so, a boy and a girl meet at a frat party
他们都觉得对方超辣的
and they both think each other is totally hot,
所以他们喝完啤酒之后就上楼了
so they pound their beers and head upstairs.
卢克 别说了
Luke, stop.
她不能跟你学这些东西
She's not hearing this from you.
-为什么不能 -你太不成熟了
- Why not? - You're too immature.
我才没有不成熟 你个猪头
I'm not immature, butt face.
换了你会怎么说
And how would you say it?
换我会说他们是通过朋友认识的
Well, I would say they meet through friends,
约会过一段时间之后
and after dating for an appropriate amount of time,
他把她带去一间浪漫的法国餐厅
he takes her to a romantic french bistro.
-然后有可能 来了兴致 -有可能
- Then maybe, if the mood is right -- - maybe?
我刚请你吃了一顿法国大餐
I just bought you a big french dinner.
你自己愿意的 我不欠你
That was your choice. I owe you nothing.
你的手一直都放在我的膝盖上
Your hand was on my knee the whole time.
我该怎么想
What was I supposed to think?
我只是在表达感情 又不是在签合同
I was expressing affection, not signing a contract.
约会到此为止
This date is over.
不是吧 性感宝贝儿 别这样
Come on, sexy. Don't be like that.
跟我生个孩子吧
Make a baby with me.
你们这是在干什么
What is going on in here?!
没什么
Nothing.
我能说很高兴她们没来找我们吗
Can I just say that I'm glad they didn't come get us?
没错 谁想要那种黏人的小妞儿
Exactly. Who needs those clingy broads?
"小妞儿" 这年头还有人用这个词吗
"Broads"? Does anyone say "Broads" anymore?
我不知道 我就说出来试试看
I don't know. I was trying something.
也许她们是看到我们跟海莉她们一起
You know, maybe they just saw us with Haley and they were like,
所以想给我们留点空间
"Hey, let's give those guys some space."
或者他们本来就认识
Or they already knew those gays.
或者她们觉得那些年轻人
Or they thought those young guys
舞跳得比我们好
would be better dancers than us.
不 从何时开始年轻意味着更好了
No, no. Since when does young equal better?
给她们见识一下我们的实力
Oh. Let's show them what we got.
先问一下 我们有什么实力
Hey, real quick... what have we got?
我会做"掀房♥顶"和"扒白菜"舞蹈动作
Um, well, I can raise the roof and do the cabbage patch.
我会做《单身女士》里那种手势
Okay, and I can do the "Single lady" hand thing.
脖子也得动起来
Yeah, but put your neck into it
不然看起来就像女王在挥手
or you just look like the queen waving.
-说得对 -好了 你准备好了
- Oh, good point. - Okay. Now you're ready.
好吧 我们上
Okay, let's go.
-女士们你们好 -单身女士你们好
- Hey, ladies! - Hey, single ladies!
你们好
Hey, guys!
感谢上帝 我们得脱身了
Oh, thank God. We need to tap out.
对啊 这些小妞太缠人了都不让我们走
Yeah, these chicks latched on and won't let go.
你知道她们总是这样缠着我们
You know how they are with us.
不 你不用告诉我们
No, you don't have to tell us.
我们今晚也没法摆脱那边三个
We couldn't get rid of those three all night.
所以你们何不趁机溜走
So, why don't you guys go ahead and split?
我们帮你们顶上
We'll take over.
-你们确定吗 -对啊 快走吧
- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go, go.
-当然 当然 -谢谢
- Yes. Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Thank you.
-都交给我们吧 -就是
- We'll hold it down. - Yeah, yeah.
男孩们 你们要去哪里
Boys, where are you going?!
-你们别走 -别担心 女士们
- You guys, don't go! - Oh, yeah, don't worry about it, ladies,
因为我们来了 来一起扭扭
because we are here now and we are ready to boogie.
太好了
Great!
太有意思了
So fun!
我们要去夜店了
We're gonna go hit some clubs now.
夜店 听起来很有趣
Oh, clubs. That sounds rad.
-很酷耶 -就是
- Cool. Super dope. - Yes.
你们玩得开心
You guys have fun.
怎么了
What happened?
我的天
Oh, my God.
别跳了 我们已经过时了
Stop. We're gancient.
说真的 迪伦吗
Really? Dylan?
-迪伦 -是啊 跟你发誓
- Dylan? - Yep. Swear it.
简直不敢相信
Like you cannot believe.
我现在好像有点懂了
You know what? I kind of get him now.
-是吧 -没错
- Right? - Yes!
我一直都很懂迪伦
I always got Dylan.
小心点 你算是我外婆了
Careful. You're like my grandma.
外婆
Grandma?
小心点 我还捅过更亲密的家属呢
Easy. I have stabbed closer relatives than you.
真不敢相信我在和我妈说这些
I can't believe I'm talking to my mom about this.
宝贝 我说过了
Honey, I told you,
你已经是个成年人了
you're a grown-up now.
我会尊重你的选择
I'm gonna respect your decisions,
让你过自己的生活
and let you live your life.
这是我在你21岁生日里
It's the best gift I can give to you
能给你的最好的礼物
on your 21st birthday,
友谊 以及无条件的包容
my friendship and unconditional acceptance.
知道这些对我来说真是太重要了
That means so much to me right now.
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么
- You know why? - Why?
因为我今晚想去纹身
Because I want to get a tattoo tonight,
但是我怕你不同意
and I was afraid you'd say no.
她跟你说了这么多
How could she say no
怎么可能会不同意呢
after everything she just said to you?!
我怎么能不同意呢 有办法吗
How could I say no? Is there a way?
天哪 妈 这是你送我的最好的礼物
Oh, my God, mom, this is the best present ever!
今晚还能更棒吗
Could tonight get any better?!
能啊 她可以替你付钱
Yes! She can pay for it
这样你就可以纹个大的了
so you can get a really big one!
我太激动了
I'm so excited!
菲尔 你在哪 你得赶紧过来
Phil, where are you? You have to get down here
不然海莉就要纹身了
and stop Haley from getting a tattoo.
你说什么 快阻止她啊
What, no, you stop her!
我阻止不了
I can't.
我答应了要做她的朋友
I made a commitment to being her friend.
你为什么要那样做
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表