菲尔 亲爱的
Phil, honey!
菲尔
Phil!
快来看
Hey, check it out.
爷爷开房♥车自驾游
Grandpa sent us another
又给我们寄了一张明信片
postcard from his RV trip.
拉什莫尔山
"Mount Rushmore?
要是导游拉我们走快点就好了
I wish the tour guide would have rushed more."
菲尔 我们得对安布尔和罗尼的船
Phil, we have got to do something
采取点措施了
about Amber and Ronnie's boat.
那玩意儿害我们没法儿
That thing is making it impossible
在我们的车道上停车 而且还那么丑
to park in our driveway, and it's an eyesore.
但他们是我们的邻居
On the other hand, they're our neighbors
抬头不见低头见
and we have to see them everyday.
我担心那会...破坏船[破坏现状]
I worry about...rocking the boat.
这可不是你的真实水平啊
You know you can do better.
让我保持清醒认识 我喜欢
Keeping me honest. I love it.
是啊 那船太破了
Yeah, the boat is trashy.
住在旁边可不会让我觉得有面子
Living next to it doesn't feel "on brand" for me.
以现在海平面上升的速度
You know, with sea levels rising at their current rate,
我们应该庆幸住在一艘船旁边
we should be glad we live near a boat.
很好 三票支持把船搞掉
Okay, so, that's three for "get rid of the boat."
-卢克你呢 -别算我
- Luke? - Count me out.
美国不是警♥察♥国家
This isn't a police state.
那艘船又没伤害人
That boat isn't hurting anyone.
关于那艘船你只需要知道
Here's all you need to know about that boat.
一 塔米·拉方丹在上面晒日光浴
One -- Tammy Lafontaine sunbathes on it.
二 我的眼睛喜欢看她在上面晒日光浴
Two -- my eyeballs like looking at Tammy Lafontaine sunbathing.
别逼我当坏人
Don't make me the bad guy here.
你自己也讨厌那玩意儿
You know that obnoxious thing annoys you, too.
我是讨厌 但我们得用点计谋
Yeah, it does, but we need to finesse this --
那就是友善地处理
Be nice about it.
我们真的不该
The last thing we need
跟我们的疯邻居长♥期♥争执不休
is some huge feud with our crazy neighbors.
电影创意
Movie idea.
我去写在创意清单上
I'll put on the list.
喜剧类还是剧情类
Comedy or drama?
取决于谁来演
Depends on casting.
肯定有这方面的规定吧
There's got to be some kind of regulation about this.
我要给市政厅打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the city.
这主意太糟糕了
That's a terrible idea.
不 关于一个能把自己
Uh, no, a terrible idea
传真到不同地方的人的电影才糟糕
is a movie about a guy who can fax himself places.
因为你不知道电影名叫《传真侠》
'cause you haven't heard the title -- "Just the fax man."
Just the fax ma'am:《虎胆龙威》经典台词
海浪怎么不能来得更快些
That water can't hit us soon enough.
你们上哪儿去了
Hey, where have you guys been?
公共图书馆圣文森特分馆
The San Vicente branch of the public library,
然后去吃了冰激凌
and then ice cream.
回答具体得很诡异啊
That was a weirdly specific answer.
一切都很正常啊
Well, everything is normal.
通常当一切正常时
Usually when everything is normal,
人们不会回答得这么一致
people don't respond in
像排练过一样
perfectly rehearsed unison.
看现在是谁具体得诡异了
Now who's being weirdly specific.
如果你们真去了图书馆
Well, if you went to the library,
为什么手里没书呢
why don't you have any books?
我们在那儿看的
We read there.
我读的是《大红狗克利福德》
I read "Clifford the Big Red Dog."
我读的是理查德·张伯伦的自传
And I read Richard Chamberlain's autobiography.
你知道他曾在伦敦表演哈姆雷特吗
Did you know he did Hamlet in London?
知道 我记得你在公共图书馆
Yes, I remember you telling me about that
圣文森特分馆跟我说过这事
at the San Vicente branch of the public library.
去收拾一下你的房♥间吧 亲爱的
Okay, well, why don't you go clean your room now, sweetie?
好主意
Great idea.
莉莉 别忘了你的背包
Lily, don't forget your backpack.
这是什么
Whoa, what's this?
小卡 小丑道具
Cam, clown supplies?
没错 那是我的
Uh, yeah, those are mine.
我们去干洗店取的
We just had to pick them up from the dry cleaner.
那也是我的
Also mine.
天呐 他们肯定是
Oh, my gosh, they must
用水洗导致衣服都缩水了
have shrunk them in the wash!
他们洗了4万遍吗
Did they wash them 40,000 times?
好了 听我说
Okay, look.
没什么大不了 但今天早上我带莉莉
It's no big deal, but I took Lily
去上儿童小丑学校
to a junior clown college this morning.
你说真的吗 背着我带她去的
Are you serious? Behind my back?
没错 因为我知道你不会同意的
Yes, because I knew you wouldn't approve.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
别带她去啊 你也知道
Not take her because you know
我有多不喜欢这些无聊的东西
how I feel about all this mumbo jumbo.
mumbo jumbo表示无意义的活动
该词源于西非某部落的一个戴面具的舞者
那就像是我的父亲一样
Mumbo Jumbo was like a father to me.
我已经跟你说得很清楚了
I have been very up front with you.
你非常了解
You knew going in
我希望把我们的孩子培养成一个小丑
that I wanted to raise our child as a clown.
没错 但后来我终于
Yes, but then I finally
意识到你不是开玩笑的
realized that you weren't joking
而且我们也同意会等她长大
and we agreed that we would wait
能够自己做决定的时候再说
until she was old enough to decide for herself.
你总是跟她在一起做各种事情
You do stuff with her all the time,
也从没问过我是否同意
and you don't ask me for my permission.
就在上周
Just last week,
你带她去看医生 连问都没问我
you took her to the doctor without even asking!
因为她耳朵感染了
'cause she had an ear infection!
算我们扯平了
Let's say we're even!
太棒了
Bravo!
你吃光了所有的蓝莓
You ate all of your blueberries!
那就能获得掌声吗
That gets applause?
我刚做完了周五的纵横字谜
I just finished the Friday
大家毫无反应
crossword puzzle and nothing.
所有人都知道
I guess everyone knows
总统赫伯特·胡佛的中间名吗
Herbert Hoover's middle name.
看看我买♥♥了什么
Look what I got --
我们小国王的宝座
A throne for our little king.
非得把马桶放在桌子上吗
Do we have to put the toilet on the counter?
我在这里喝午后咖啡的
I take my afternoon coffee here.
一次解决一个问题吧
Let's fix one problem at a time.
我打算对乔进行如厕训练
I've decided to potty-train Joe.
不 太早了
No, too soon.
现在说珍珠港的笑话还太早
It's too soon for a Pearl Harbor joke,
做如厕训练再合适不过了
perfect time for this.
我不想催促他
I don't want to rush him.
如果压力太大 他会受到精神创伤的
Too much pressure and he will get traumatized.
他是喝着比自己头还大的胸部的奶长大的
He's grown up drinking from a breast bigger than his head.
我觉得他不容易被吓到
I don't think he scares easy.
这孩子准备好了 而且要我说实话
The kid's ready, plus, if I'm being honest,
我受够了买♥♥尿布
I'm tired of buying diapers.
请问尿布在哪里
Excuse me, where do you keep the diapers?
这边 先生
Right over here, sir.
自信 成人保护内♥裤♥
你在搞笑吗
You trying to be funny?
我们还有更大的尺码
We have larger sizes.
他会表现出色的
He's gonna do great.
当然
Why wouldn't he?
没人比乔更棒了 对吧
There's no one better than Joe, right?
我就比乔更棒
I'm better than Joe.
在他那么大时
At his age,
我就会用三种语言从一数到十了
I was counting to 10 in three languages.
那孩子的标准[棍子]真低
The bar is so low for that kid,
除了他们玩过横棍的时候
except when they play limbo.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表