I just -- I guess I'm just more into the chase right now.
你知道的 那种乐趣
You know, like, the fun.
我还不想开始认真的恋爱关系
I'm just not looking for anything serious.
你知道想要什么 这很好
Well, it's good you know what you want --
免得最后大家都受伤害
Before anyone got hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我当然有收据了
Of course I have the receipt.
要是没有怎么办
Ow!...Kay, what if I didn't?
她来了
Oh, there she is!
各位 让我们举起酒杯
Okay, everybody, I want to make a toast!
又找借口喝酒
Oh, any excuse.
敬我才华横溢的女儿...
To my brilliant daughter...
不是你
So, not you.
努力了12年终于考进加州理工大学
...who worked for 12 years to get into Caltech,
最有威望的学院...
the most prestigious college --
妈妈 真的没什么大不了的
Mom, it's really not a big deal.
亲爱的 等等等等 你自己说过的
Oh, honey, wait, wait, wait -- you said yourself
那是全国最好的科学家学校
it's the best scientist school in the country.
我绝对没有用那些字眼
Well, I most definitely did not use those words.
恭喜你 艾丽克斯
Congratulations, Alex.
我们相信你会有很大的成就
We expect great things from you --
不像这个家里的某些其他孩子
unlike some of the other children in this family.
我钓到了一个医生
Well, I snagged a doctor,
所以她一定是在说你
so she must be talking about you.
我非常为你自豪
I'm very proud of you.
行了 我还没做决定呢
Okay, well, I haven't even decided.
我还是可能去上我的保底学校
I still might go to my safety school.
这下可好
Great. Now this.
要是她决定上另外那所大学
If she goes to the other place,
学费会更高
it's even more expensive.
不会的 拜托
It's not gonna happen. Please.
她只是在惩罚我
She's just trying to punish me.
而且别担心钱的事 有我的奖金呢
And don't worry about the money. I got my bonus.
是啊
Yeah.
慢着 怎么了 你做了什么
Wait. What? What did you do?
你还钱给我爸了吗 拜托你说是的
Did you pay back my dad? Please, please, please.
-不是吧 -是的 我还了
- No, no, no. - Yes, I did.
但并没有改变什么
Not that it changed anything.
好了 别生菲尔的气
Okay, don't be mad at Phil.
他不是这里的恶人 他才是
He's not the bad guy here. He is.
瞧瞧他 坐在那里
Look at him, sitting over there
好像他是全世界的国王似的
like he's the king of the world.
什么样的父亲会收儿女的钱啊
What father takes money from his own children?
他又不需要 他住在这个宫殿里
Not like he needs it. He lives in this palace.
而我们全家人
Meanwhile, our whole family's
共用一间跟他家衣橱一样大的卫生间
sharing a bathroom the size of his closet.
我知道 我用脚量过的
I know. I've paced it out.
好吧 那我呢
Okay, what about me?
我眼里还含着泪呢
My tears have barely dried,
他就偷走了我继承的遗产
he stole my inheritance,
而我却成买♥♥了两件毛皮大衣的罪人
and I'm left holding the bag for two fur coats.
两件
T-two?!
那件大衣我可以穿三季
I can get three seasons of use out of it.
这可能会把你们逗笑
Hey, this might give you a chuckle.
你们还给我的那些钱
That money you all paid me back --
刚好够我买♥♥下那辆雷鸟
It's gonna cover the cost of that t-bird.
事情的发展是不是很好笑
Isn't that funny how stuff works out?
-的确好笑 -超好笑的
- It sure is funny. - That's hilarious.
我做不到 太冷了
I can't. It's too cold.
要么现在冷五分钟
It's either cold for
要么就变冰冷的尸体
5 minutes or cold forever.
快点
Come on.
说来好笑 我一直以为我会穿着鸟服
Funny -- I always thought I'd be found dead in a bird suit
摔死在大峡谷谷底
at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
你还是会的 兄弟
You still will, buddy.
你还是会的
You still will.
要是再被我抓到你们喝酒
If I ever catch you drinking again,
你们全校的同学都会看到这张照片
your whole school is going to see this picture.
她骗了我们
Sh-sh-she tricked us.
是啊
I know.
等我们冻死这只虫子 就去找她算账
As soon as we kill this worm, we're gonna get her back.
根本 没有 虫子
There's...no...worm!
没用的 孩子
Not gonna help, kid.
你说得对
You're right.
我不能用酒精麻醉自己的问题
I can't drown my problems in alcohol.
你可以 但那里面是水
Well, you can, but that's water.
你真的打算放弃加州理工吗
You're not really gonna turn down Caltech?
拜托不要跟我说那所大学有多好
Oh, please don't tell me what a great school it is,
我会在两年内毕业
how I'm gonna graduate in two years,
人们会以我的名字命名一个国家什么的
and they're gonna name a country after me.
你有压力
You're feeling some pressure.
万一我是那里最蠢的学生怎么办
What if I'm the dumbest one there?
总得有人是最蠢的
Someone has to be.
我可以去那里 做个蠢学生
I could get there, be dumb,
精神崩溃
have a nervous breakdown --
你会去的 我了解你
You're going. I know you.
你长这么大从没有在挑战面前退缩过
You've never backed down from a challenge your whole life.
现在我可以骗你 告诉你一切会很轻松
Now, I could lie to you and tell you it's gonna be easy.
那样好啊 我现在很脆弱
Well, do that. I'm vulnerable.
我会相信你
I'll believe you.
不会的 会很艰难
It's not. It's gonna be hard.
但你我都知道 这是你必须要做的事
But you and I both know this is something you have to do.
因为如果我不去 我会后悔一辈子
'cause if I don't, I'll regret it my whole life.
是的 是的
I know, I know.
是的 那是一部分原因
Yeah, that's part of it.
我带你去兜个风 有些东西要让你看看
Let's take a ride. Want to show you something.
你不是要带我去贫民区
You're not gonna drive me into a bad neighborhood
让我看看自己有多幸运吧
to show me how lucky I am, are you?
要不是她耍了米奇尔
Well, I would still have my money
我也不会失去我的钱
if she hadn't tricked Mitchell.
你的钱没了真是太糟了啊 小卡
Oh, and it's a shame you don't, Cam.
不然你就可以再买♥♥一件那样的大衣了
'cause then you could buy another one of those coats.
我没得到任何我想要的东西
Well, I didn't get anything I wanted!
杰都不喜欢那台世界上最完美的烧烤架
Jay didn't even like the world's most perfect grill.
不是吧
Come on!
这个家庭需要一个领导
The family needs a leader,
而我没法永远做那个领导
and I can't do it forever.
你能胜任的
You can handle it.
我一定要吗
Do I have to?
欲戴王冠 必承其重
Heavy hangs the head.
大学可能并不会那么可怕
You know, college might not be such a big, scary place
要是我能开着...
if I drove up the first --
-别做梦了 -好吧
- Not gonna happen. - Okay.
你弟弟现在财务上有点紧张
Your brother's in a bit of a spot money-wise,
我不想让他难堪
and I don't want to embarrass him,
所以要不就说是我
so how about if I say
送你们两个每人一份礼物
I'm giving you both a gift?
那样他就不会觉得自己是被同情的对象了
That way, he doesn't feel like a charity case.
如果是为了帮米奇尔的话
Well, if it's to help Mitchell...
谢了 乖女儿
Thank you, honey.
还是好冷
S-still s-so cold.
也许喝点咖啡会暖和些
M-maybe some coffee would warm us up.
你上瘾了吧
You have a problem.
听着 要不就说是我
So, listen, how about if I say
送你们两个每人一份礼物
I'm giving you both a gift?
那样你姐姐就...
That way, your sister --
我们收下了
We'll take it.
是的
Yeah.
莉莉 我们可以去买♥♥帽子了
Lily, we can get the hats.
好耶
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表