Boy, was he embarrassed.
这是什么
What's that?
是我的兔兔吗
Is that my bunny?
不 我是你的兔兔
No. I am your bunny.
杰 我不想要那只手链了
Jay, I don't want that bracelet anymore.
这是你送给我的最好的礼物
This is the most amazing gift you have ever given me.
真的吗 你喜欢吗
Really? You--you--you like it?
我爱死它了
I love it.
把它黏回去的过程中
And putting it back together
我意识到你为此倾注了多少心血
made me realize how much work you put into it.
说实话 全都在于细节
Well, it--it's all in the details, really.
兔子就在粘土之中
The bunny was in the clay.
我只需要把它摸索出来
I just had to find it.
现在看看我给你的礼物
Now I'm going to give you yours.
也是时候了
I think it's about that time.
这个是...
And this would be, um...
电影票制成的书签
A bookmark made of movie tickets
用的是我们看的第一场电影的票
from the first movie we ever saw together.
我很喜欢
I-I-I love it.
这是那种我从来不会给自己买♥♥的东西
It's the kind of thing I'd never get for myself.
从来不会
Ever.
我们应该一直互相送这种礼物
This is what we should always do for each other--
有想法的 手工制♥作♥的礼物
thoughtful, handmade gifts.
我们过于追求物质上的东西了
We get too caught up in--in material possessions.
我们拥有的东西太多了
Ah, we got too much stuff.
明天一早就把它退了
Return this first thing tomorrow.
我也要把我给你买♥♥的表退了
Yeah, and I'm gonna return the watch that I bought you.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready!
那是我想要的那条玫瑰金色手链吗
So, is that the rose gold bracelet that I wanted?
真是件极好的珠宝
Dynamite piece of jewelry.
说起那表
And that watch--
是陶制的 有十天后备电源的那款吗
Is that the ceramic with the 10-day, uh, power reserve?
当然 那表看上去真性感
Of course. It's so sexy, that watch.
是啊 那种喷砂面
Yeah, the matte finish
不会像这只表一样反光让人看不清
doesn't always catch the sun and blind you like this one.
真巧 我倒喜欢手腕上戴着闪光的东西
It's so interesting, 'cause I love shiny things on my wrist.
看在老天的份上 收下礼物吧
Oh, for God sakes, just keep the stupid gifts.
喂
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我觉得我和小卡犯了个大错
I think Cam and I made a huge mistake.
我理解 恋爱虽易 婚姻不易
Oh, I get it. Marriage is tough.
深呼一口气
Just take a deep breath
到杂货店找个人调下情就好了
and go flirt with somebody at the grocery store.
不 是莉莉的事
No, about Lily.
我们想拍张新的全家福
We're trying to take this new family picture,
可她一直笑得很诡异
and she's doing this weird smile thing...
你们说什么了吗
And you said something?
假设 假设是小卡说的
Uh, well, let's--let's just say Cam did.
首先 每个小孩都会这样
First of all, all kids go through this.
该让你看看卢克三年级时
You should see every picture
他每张照片的样子
we have of Luke from third grade.
他看上去好像在打喷嚏 实在太可惜了
He looks like he's mid-sneeze, which is a shame,
因为那年我胸大很上镜
'cause I was having a great boob year.
你采取的什么措施
What did you do?
可能是因为当时吃的避孕药 但...
I think it might've been the birth control I was taking, but...
不 我是指卢克
No, come on. About Luke!
什么都没做 我们没采取任何措施
Oh! Nothing. We didn't do anything.
米奇尔 我要饱含爱意地告诉你
Mitchell, I say this with love,
早在你要做家长的时候
but when you became a parent,
我就知道这可能会成问题
I knew this was gonna be a problem for you
因为你爱掌控一切
'cause you like to control everything.
天啊 这句话要是不含爱意会是什么样
Good lord. What would that sound like without love?
总而言之 船到桥头自然直
Bottom line-- it's all gonna work itself out.
可如果你给她施压
But if you push her on it,
她与你也就渐行渐远
she's just gonna push you away.
天啊
Oh, my God.
感谢大家的到来
Thanks for coming, everybody.
正如你们所知 我们的录取率是8%
As you know, our acceptance rate is 8%,
在秋季我见到的每个人战胜了其他...
so in the fall, I look forward to seeing one out of...
-12.5人 -12.5人
- 12.5. - 12.5.
12.5人
12.5.
必然不会有他
So...not him.
看来该道别了 要去麻省理工的人
Well, I guess this is it, M.I.T.
如果你到波士顿玩 记得找我...
Uh, when you visit Boston, look me up...
达令[亲爱的]
Darling.
好吧 甜心
Okay, sweetie.
那是我的姓 我叫詹森·达令
Uh, t-that's my last name-- Jason Darling.
原来如此 我叫艾丽克斯·邓菲
Oh, well, Alex Dunphy--
邓超的"邓"不是凳子的"凳"
"P-h" not "F",
王菲的"菲"不是"非诚勿扰"的"非"
"Y" not "E-e".
右耳旁一个"又" 草字头下...
"D-u-n-p-h"...
我话咋这么多
Why am I still talking?
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
原来你在这
There you are.
宝贝 很抱歉我之前一直逼你
Listen, honey, I am so sorry about pushing so hard earlier.
如果要问有谁能做出明智的
If anyone is able to make a smart decision
择校决定 那就是你了
about where to go to school, it's you.
哪怕那所学校远在
Even if that school is all the way
美国的另一头
on the other side of the country.
其实 这里有很多不错的地方
Actually, there's a lot to like here.
真的吗
Really?!
好极了
That's cool.
无所谓啦
Whatever.
我猜家里有这么一个人
I guess there's somebody around here
让她舍不得离开
she's not ready to say goodbye to.
他加我好友了
He friended me!
来吧 我们要给你看个东西
Okay, come on, we have something to show you.
是晚饭吗 还是说我的嘴太丑不能吃饭
Is it dinner, or is my mouth too ugly to put food in?
不是
Okay, no.
另外不要再这么说自己了
And please don't say things like that about yourself.
你们选了一张吗
You picked one?
当然了
We sure did,
很抱歉我们让你不开心了
and we're sorry we made you feel bad.
我们只是不习惯你的新笑容
We just weren't used to your new smile,
可现在我们爱死它啦
But now we are, and we love it!
是啊 照片美极了 你也美极了
Yes, it's beautiful, and you're beautiful,
我们不想改变[换掉]你身上的任何东西
and we don't want to change a single thing about you.
内♥裤♥除外
Except maybe your underpants.
这笑声是什么情况
Okay, where did that laugh come from?
不知道 但必须让她改
I don't know, but it's gotta go.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表