只要碰了他的手♥机♥ 就是怀疑他的忠贞
As soon as I touch that phone, I'm a suspicious spouse,
我不是那种人
and that is not me.
所以我跟服务员说
So, I say to the waitress...
我看到你倒的是普通咖啡
"I saw you pour from the regular pot."
然后她说 不是
And, um, she's like, "Nope.
我倒的是低咖♥啡♥因♥的
I, uh, poured from the decaf pot".
天哪
You know? Oh, my gosh.
我来捡
Let me get that.
快点说 别吊我胃口
Come on. Don't leave me hanging.
你是不是整晚都没睡着
Were you up all night?
"跟你玩得很开心 斯宾塞"
"Had fun with you. Spencer.
"周一见 斯宾塞"
See you ,Monday. Spencer.
"笑脸 斯宾塞"
Smiley face. Spencer".
斯宾塞是谁
Who is Spencer?!
邓先生
Hey, Mr. D.
我们能聊一下吗
Can we talk?
当然 想喝点儿什么
Sure thing. What'll you have?
怎么了
What's up?
我接到了
So, I've been...
贝丝的暗示
getting some signals from Beth
她想让我求婚
that she wants me to propose.
真是激动人心
That's exciting.
对啊 我连戒指都准备好了
Yeah. I even have ring.
那你还犹豫什么呢
So, what's the hold-up?
其实 还有另外一个女孩
Well... there's this other girl,
我感觉自己被她深深地吸引
and I feel like I have a serious connection with her,
可我不知道她是怎么想的
but... I just don't know how she feels.
安迪 我当年跟克莱尔约会时
Andy, back when I was dating Claire,
我想过假如哪天在自助洗衣店里
I used to think, "What if I'm in the laundromat one day,
罗宾·吉文斯[泰森前妻]走进来
and Robin Givens walks in?"
她问我要一个25美分硬币
She asks me for a quarter.
我拿给她
I hand her one.
我们手指相触
Our fingers linger.
她会想在拳王泰森之后
She wonders if maybe after "Iron Mike",
她最渴望的其实是
what she's really yearning for
一位温柔绅士的触碰
is the touch of a gentler man.
我没听明白
I'm not following.
人天性就喜欢幻想不同的人生
It's natural to wonder about a different path,
可如果你真的爱贝丝 那就应该求婚
but if you truly love Beth, you should propose.
你说的没错 我会的
You're right. I'll do it.
海边有个她很喜欢的地方
There's this place she loves by the ocean.
我要带她去那里 在夕阳中求婚
I'll take her there and propose at sunset.
真棒
Great!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
来抱一个
Bring it in.
拜托 去开房♥吧
Oh, come on. Get a roomba.
亲爱的 钥匙链不够好
Honey, the key chain was a bust.
我需要别的东西 快点 想一个
I need something else. Quick. Come on.
明白 你想唱那首歌♥
Got it. You want to sing the song.
幸好我旅行中带着尤克里里
Good thing I brought my ukulele on the trip.
旅行
Trip!
艾丽克斯小的时候 我曾带她去
When Alex was little, I took her for brunch
北边的那个荷兰小镇吃早午餐
at that cute little Dutch town up north.
我可以再带她去一趟
I-I could take her there again.
只属于我们母女的旅程 太棒了
A trip for just the two of us. It's perfect.
*当你没有...*
*When you don't --*
克莱尔
Claire?
艾丽克斯 宝贝 你还记得
Alex, honey, do you remember --
天哪 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom!
外公送我欧洲之旅庆祝毕业
Grandpa got me a trip to Europe for my graduation!
我想让她知道她对我有多重要
I just wanted her to know how much she meant to me.
我讨厌这一家子
I hate this family.
菲尔 我需要跟你进行男人之间的谈话
Phil, I need to talk to you, man-to-man.
我觉得米奇尔出轨了
I think Mitchell's having an affair.
什么
What?
我翻他钱包的时候
I was going through his wallet
找到了笑袅酒店的收据
and I found a receipt to the Avian Hotel.
有可能是他跟情人
It's probably some fancy French place
周末偷偷约会的
where he's meeting his lover
某个高级法式酒店
for their secret weekly rendezvous.
他跟你聊过关于楼上那套房♥的事吗
Has he said anything to you about the unit upstairs?
你倒吸气了
You gasped.
因为你先倒吸气了啊
Only because you did.
菲尔 告诉我你知道什么
Phil, tell me what you know right now.
我什么都不知道 放我下来
I don't know anything. Put me down.
跟你老公谈谈
Talk to your husband.
这是我的钱包 你没见过我
This is my wallet. You never saw me.
斯黛拉 不要 坏孩子
Stella, no. Bad girl.
坏孩子 斯黛拉 不要
Bad girl. Stella, no.
斯黛拉 不要
Stella, no.
莉莉在台子上撒了些果汁
Lily spilled some juice on the counter.
我该搜搜看她身上有没有枪吗
Should I frisk her for guns?
老天
Oh, geez.
打扰了
Oh, sorry.
杰 不要
Jay, no!
海莉
Haley!
快过来看
Come check it out.
我在教卢克和曼尼一些
I was just showing Luke and Manny
我在海岸警卫队训练学到的技能
some things that I learned in coast guard training.
你好美
You look so pretty.
好了 曼尼 把这支笔从我手上拿走
All right, Manny, take this pen from me.
你是要我就这么拿吗
So, you just want me to grab it?
看见了吧
See?
如果有人
That's what you do
要抢走属于你的东西 你就用这招
when someone tries to take something that's yours.
帅爆了
Awesome.
到我了
My turn.
怎么回事 我拿到笔了吗
What happened? Did I get the pen?
你的头发烧着了
Hey, your hair's burning!
什么
What?!
我的天
Oh my God!
你的头发
Ay! Your hair!
我来搞定
I got it!
灭了 灭了
It's out! It's out!
怎么回事
What happened?
一定是被那根蜡烛烧着了
It must have been that candle.
你为什么坐得离它那么近
Why'd you sit so close to it?
她让我坐这儿的
She told me to!
贝丝 多亏有你在这里
Ay, Beth, thank God that you were here.
很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm just glad I could help.
这里发生的事情太疯狂了
It's getting crazy in here.
你想不想去泳池里冷静一下
You want to cool things off in the pool?
杰
Jay!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
原来你在这儿
There you are.
我跟你说 你肯定不
Okay, you are -- you're never...
你肯定不会相信我爸做了什么
You're never gonna believe what my dad did.
-把你锁在厕所里吗 -不是
- Lock you in the bathroom? - No.
他送艾丽克斯欧洲行作为毕业礼物
He gave Alex a trip to Europe for her graduation present.
这么一来我周末带她去
There's no way I can now give her
吃荷兰煎饼球的计划就太逊色了
a weekend of Dutch pancake balls after that.
你能把门打开吗 我有点透不过气的感觉
Can you open the door? I'm feeling claustrophobic.
菲尔 你现在在西雅图的酒店房♥间里
Phil, you're in a hotel room in Seattle.
我真的绝望了 快点教我唱那首歌♥
I'm desperate. Just teach me the song.
哎哟喂 看看这是谁在巴结我啊
Well, well, well. Look who came crawling back.
赶紧教我唱
Just teach it to me.
好哒
Okay.
这首歌♥叫做《有事就找艾丽克斯》
It's called "Go Ask Alex".
*如果你有单词不知道意思*
*When you don't know what a word means*
*就找艾丽克斯*
*Go ask Alex*
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表