老妈 快点 我还得上学呢
Mom, come on, I need to get to school!
今天不是高四逃课日吗
Isn't it today Senior Ditch Day?
今天是逃课日吗
Today's Ditch Day?
逃课日你绝对不能错过
No way you are ditching Ditch Day.
这是高四最棒的一周...一天
It's like the best week of senior year...day.
不像我们家
Unlike this house,
图书馆会非常安静
the library will be completely quiet
我就可以专心选室友了
So I can focus on my roommate selection.
选一个书呆子舍友能花多少时间
How long can picking a nerdy roommate take?
她们就是你的不同版本罢了
They're all versions of you.
印度版的你 金发版的你 亚裔版的你
Look -- Indian you, blonde you, Asian you.
快看 她的名字就叫钰[音同你]
Oh, look! Her name is actually "Yu".
逃一天课不会怎么样的
Skipping one day of school isn't gonna do any harm.
我就逃了很多课 看看我现在
I ditched plenty, and look at me today.
我得到了很多工作机会
I am fielding multiple job offers.
只有一个
One job offer.
是一个著名的连锁酒店
From a very prominent hotel chain
我要在它和现在的工作之间权衡
weighed against the implied offer of staying at my current job.
现在的工作是给你♥爸♥打工
Working for you dad.
没错 而我不能离开外公
Exactly! And I could never leave grandpa,
所以我要拒绝第一个工作机会
so I am going to say "No" to the first offer --
唯一一个
Only offer.
即便我完全可以胜任
Even though I would have made an excellent
分管销♥售♥的地区副总裁职务
regional vice president in charge of promotions.
她确实很擅长推销
She is great at promotion.
那职位名被她越说越长了
That title gets longer every time I hear it.
拜托 别去学校了
Come on, don't go to school.
姐妹日 我们一起去逛商场
Girls' day! We'll swing by the mall.
你的全身衣物都需要换新的了
You could use a new everything.
姑娘们 快上车 卢克受伤了
Girls, get in the car. Luke's hurt.
天呐 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What happened?
他上学路上晕倒了
He collapsed on the way to school.
现在在医院里 快点
He's in the hospital. Come on.
卢克怎么了 他怎么会晕倒
What's wrong with Luke? Why'd he collapsed?
我听说他死了
I heard he was dead!
原来你们这么关心我
You care about me.
把她们耍得团团转 伙计
Got 'em good, buddy.
没人死了
Nobody's dead!
-小心 -对不起
- Look out! - Oh, sorry!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
艾丽克斯 你这一年简直学疯了
Alex, you have worked so insanely hard this year.
你比任何人都该享受逃课日
You deserve this Ditch Day more than anyone.
所以你猜怎么着
So guess what?
我们要去加州冒险乐园[迪士尼乐园]
We're going to California Adventure.
不带老妈
Without mom!
逃课日 逃课日 逃课日
Ditch Day! Ditch Day! Ditch Day!
这是你们的什么盛大节日吗
Is this a high holiday for you people?
没错 我下定决心了
That's it. I'm doing it.
我要把所有的袜子都扔掉 重新开始
I'm throwing out all my socks and starting over.
他们还说蒂娜离开艾克很勇敢
And they say Tina was brave for leaving Ike.
[夫妻二人组成乐队 后因家暴离婚]
天呐 好疼
Oh, God. That hurts.
天呐 你切到自己了
Oh, my Gosh. You cut yourself.
血可别流到我的蛋里
Don't get blood in my eggs.
我们越来越担心
We're getting concerned
莉莉似乎不是很有同情心
that Lily hasn't developed an adequate sense of empathy.
应该说是完全没有
Insofar as she doesn't have any at all.
好吧 很好 感觉好像有用
Okay, that's good. I can feel that working.
是啊 终于可以呼吸了
I know. I can finally breathe.
吵得我都无法思考了
I can't hear myself think!
完全可以预见到我们的暮年生活
Nice preview of our sunset years.
她直接把我们的插头[呼吸机]拔掉了
She literally pulled the plug on us.
我没打算告诉我爸另一个工作机会的事
I wasn't gonna mention the other job offer to my dad,
但我也不想他从别人那里知道
but I didn't want him just hearing about it,
所以在纠结一天后 我决定告诉他
so after wrestling with it all day, I decided to tell him.
你来得真早啊
Hey, you're in early.
你想听个笑话吗
Are you ready to have a laugh?
杰妮斯的发型吗
Janice's haircut?
别太难为她啦
Give her some slack.
她刚刚分手...
She just went through a breakup...
估计是跟个女的 我看她发型猜的
with a woman, I assume, based on the haircut.
不 其实更有意思
No, it's even funnier.
你知道我一直在努力争取
Uh, so you know how hard I've been working on
皇家大饭店这个客户吧
the Grand Royal Hotel account?
想加薪等明年吧 不过你继续说
Not giving raises till next year, but go on.
他们请我去工作
They offered me a job.
很意外 对吧
Crazy, right?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
也不是完全意外
I mean, maybe not "crazy",
但是居然想挖走老板的女儿
but trying to poach the boss's daughter?
我一定是给他们留下了深刻印象
I must have impressed 'em.
你得接受这份工作
You gotta take this offer.
什么
What?
工资更高 福利更好
Higher salary, better benefits.
你可能得经常出差
I mean, you might have to travel more,
意味着要时不时离开菲尔
which is time away from Phil.
全是好处
Nothing but upside.
他说得对
He was right.
确实是个大好的机会
It was a great opportunity.
那个工作机会
I may have been a bit hasty
我可能拒绝得太急了
turning down that job offer so quickly.
可以给我一两天时间考虑一下吗
Do you think you could give me a day or two to think about it?
是 这意味着我得离开我爸
Yes, it would mean leaving my dad,
但这是生意场
but this was business.
跟私人感情无关
It wasn't personal.
而且 我爸显然不在乎我的死活
Plus, clearly my father doesn't care if I live or die.
没了智齿 我还有智慧吗
Hey, will I still get wise without my wisdom teeth?
-听懂了吗 -都懂啦
- You get it? - Every time.
把止痛片给我吧
Why don't I hold on to the painkillers?
现在我很难过
Now I'm sad.
就在这里
They're right here.
你想要时我就给你
I'll give you one when you need one.
不 凯莉说她会在牙医那里等我
No, Kylie said she'd meet me at the dentist
但她没来
and she never came.
我知道 宝贝儿 很遗憾
Ay, I know, Papi, I'm so sorry,
我去你卧室里把你的枕头拿来
but I'm gonna get you a very nice pillow from your bedroom.
她想让我这个夏天陪她去戏剧夏令营
She wants me to go away with her to drama camp this summer,
然而她今天都不肯来吗
And then she doesn't even show up today?
也许凯莉改变主意了
Maybe Kylie changed her mind about camp.
也许她想跟很多人交往
Maybe she plans to be with many men
她配不上你
and she doesn't deserve you.
曼尼完全看不出来
I hid it very well from Manny,
但我真的很讨厌那姑娘
but I hated that girl.
她和曼尼发展得太快太认真了
She was getting too serious too fast.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的排球训练延时了
My volleyball practice went long
然后我的手♥机♥没电了
and then my phone died.
我想吻你 但我嘴里一股药味
I want to kiss you, but I have surgery breath.
你要快点回到可以亲吻的状态
Just make sure you're back in kissing shape
我们一起参加夏令营时就能亲亲了
in time for us to go to camp together.
我为什么一直闻到草莓的味道
Why do I keep smelling strawberries?
他们对我做了什么
What did they do to me?
是我给你带来的奶昔啦
It's the milkshake I brought you.
瞧瞧
Oh, and look.
我一般都等你没注意的时候才偷看
I usually wait till you're not looking, then I look.
是说你送人家的围巾 讨厌了啦
The scarf you gave me, you dog!
实际上 现在是观看的好时机
Actually, now's a good time to look
因为我看到了四个
'cause I kinda see four of them.
我吃了几片药
I got a couple pills in me.
逃课日 逃课日 逃课日
Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch Day.
逃课...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表