菲茨宝确实独具一格
Fizbo is very special.
但你也不用想着
But you shouldn't
立马就变得像他那么出色啊
expect to be as good as he is right away.
压力太大了
It's too much pressure.
或许等我长大一些了再试试吧
Maybe I'll try again when I'm older.
电光火石之间就想出那么美丽的一个谎言
Coming up with a lie like that in the moment --
那丫头绝对不是小丑
That girl is no clown.
她会成为一名律师的
She's gonna be a lawyer.
好啊 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
我只是想说 我们昨晚跟你♥爸♥一起
Just wanted to say I had a really good time
真的玩得很开心
hanging with your dad last night.
你不用来刺♥激♥我的
You don't need to rub it in.
我整晚都听到你们在唱"尚蒂伊蕾丝"
I heard it all night -- you guys singing "Chantilly Lace."
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
我们长谈了一番
We had a long talk.
你♥爸♥和他的朋友们 他们都是好人
Your dad and his buddies, they're good people.
他们提到了军队什么什么的
They played the whole army card.
我打算做件高尚的事
And, well, I'm gonna do the honorable thing
把船移走
and, uh, move the boat.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我兄弟说可以放在他家车道上
Yeah, my brother says I can keep it in his driveway.
他憎恶他的邻居
He hates his neighbor.
我觉得你♥爸♥说的对
I think your dad's right.
我们应该对彼此好一点
We should start being better to one another.
我举双手赞成
I couldn't agree more.
我相信你一定会明白 一旦你熟悉我们
I think you'll see, Once you get to know us,
我们其实也是好人
we're good people, too...
根本没烟啊
There's no smoke.
我知道
I know.
好了 各位
Okay, folks.
船是谁的
Who owns the boat?
他...是我的
He -- uh, that would be me.
怎么 有什么问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
严格说 你不能放置在这里
Technically, you can't store it here,
某个疯婆子不断打电♥话♥报♥警♥
and some crazy lady keeps calling.
嗨 警官 什么情况啊
Hi, officer. What's going on out here?
等等 你们报了缉毒警
Wait, you guys narc'd on us!
没有 我还给你拿了香蕉面包呢
No, I brought you banana bread!
是她
It was her!
谁是缉毒警啊
Now who's the narc?
克莱尔 你这也太缺德了
Claire, that's pretty uncool.
超缺德的 你们也太差劲了
Super uncool! You guys are lame!
我还得给这些房♥车开罚单
I'm also gonna have to write up these rvs.
-不是吧 -什么 不要啊
- Oh no. - What? No.
我这儿有货 我先撤了
I'm holding. I'm making a walk for it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表