我剥夺了你的这项权利 却从未道歉
and I've never apologized for taking that away from you.
我们后来在夏威夷做过了 那也很好啊
Well, we got to do that thing in Hawaii, and that was nice.
是 真是一报还一报啊
Yeah. Guess what goes around comes around, huh?
你现在正处在龙♥卷♥风♥的中心
Look...you're in the eye of the tornado right now,
除了看到你的生活席卷而来
and you can't see anything but
其它都看不到
your life swirling around you.
不过安迪是个好孩子 跟菲尔一样
But Andy's a good guy, just like Phil,
多年以后 你可能会回首往事
and years from now, you might look back on this
你会想 "最好的事情莫过于
and think, "The best thing that could've happened...
那个傻瓜把我女儿的肚子搞大了"
was that dipstick knocking up my daughter."
太感人了
That's so sweet.
-他一直在听吗 -是的
- Was he listening?! - Yeah.
这个傻瓜也爱你 杰
This dipstick loves you, too, Jay!
我把刚才的话收回
I take it all back!
-杰 -等一下 等一下
- Jay! - Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我试着搞定它
I am trying to fix it!
歌♥洛莉亚在跟我说话 有些是英语
Gloria's talking to me. Some of it's in English.
克莱尔你看 我把卢克的发型整好了
Claire, Claire! Look, look, I fix Luke's hair!
老天呐 他看起来像善璞
Oh, my god, he looks like Shemp!
好吧 是很像 不过
Okay, yes, it's true, but --
也许如果我把这面再剪短一点...
but maybe if I cut a little bit more on the sides or in --
不 不要 别再剪了
Oh, no, no, no. No more cutting.
给我个机会习惯下就好了
Just give me a chance to get used to it.
海莉·邓菲来电
-是海莉 海莉打来了 -什么
- Oh, it's Haley! Haley's calling! - What?!
妈妈
Hi, mom.
就跟我说这个吗
"Hi, mom"?!
我们一整天都试图联♥系♥你
We have been trying to get in touch with you all day!
-我一直在床上 -天呐
- I've been in bed. - Oh, goodness.
我们不需要听细节
I don't think we need to hear the details.
海莉 我们都知道了
Haley... we know everything.
我明白你为什么对我们隐瞒此事
And I understand why you hid it from us,
尽管我们很不高兴 年轻的女士
and while we are not happy, young lady,
我们可以一起想办法
we're gonna work this out.
在我承认什么事之前
Uh, before I admit to anything,
你能不能说得具体一点
maybe you could be more specific?
海莉 你在家啊
Haley! You're home!
是啊 我一整天都在家 一直在睡觉
Yeah, I've been home all day. I've been sleeping.
这么说你没结婚
So, you didn't get married?!
结婚 我为什么要结婚
Married?! Why would I get married?!
因为你怀了安迪的孩子
Because you're pregnant with Andy's baby!
什么 你为什么会那样想
What?! Why would you think that?!
因为你的Facebook状态改成了已婚
Because you changed your Facebook status to "Married"
而我们追踪你的手♥机♥
and then we tracked your cellphone
到赌城的一间婚礼教堂
to a wedding chapel in Vegas.
而且你还买♥♥了这本书
And you ordered this book!
首先 这叫隐私
Wow, first of all, it's called privacy.
不信去查
Google it.
第二 我嫁给了一个甜甜圈
Second, I married a cronut.
什么
What?
昨晚 我的朋友安迪和我
Last night, my friend Andy and I,
一起去买♥♥甜甜圈
we went to go get cronuts,
我说那些甜甜圈太好吃了
and I said that they were so amazing,
我真想嫁给它
I wanted to marry one,
所以我当笑话发到Facebook上的
so I posted it on Facebook as a joke.
后来我把手♥机♥落在安迪的车上了
Then I accidentally left my phone in Andy's car,
他开车去赌城参加朋友的婚礼
which he drove to a friend's wedding in Vegas,
那本书是给我的疯老板买♥♥的
and that book is for my crazy boss
他在设计孕妇装
because he's designing maternity clothes
想知道准妈妈们在想什么
and he wants to get inside the mind of preggos!
谢天谢地
Thank god!
真是松了一口气
I'm so relieved!
等等
Wait a second.
你怎么能看到我的Facebook页面
How did you get onto my Facebook page?
我没加你好友
I unfriended you.
那个布罗迪·肯德尔是她
She's Brody Kendall.
天呐 真恶心
Oh, my god, gross!
我居然一直在跟我妈玩糖果粉粹机
I've been playing Candy Crush with my mother!
你是怎么追踪到我的手♥机♥的
How did you track my phone?
我觉得那并不怎么重要
Well, I don't think that really matters,
而且我有充分的理由...
and there's a perfectly reasona--
省省吧 我能看到你后面有人走过
Oh, cut it out. I can see people walking behind you.
好了 我挂了
Okay, got to go.
尼采认为 大部分文化的存在都不过是让我们远离真♥相♥
米奇尔·普里契特更改了头像
改得很好 宝贝
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表