What are you doing?
昨天我说的是实话
I was telling the truth yesterday.
如果能证明我真的喜欢你
I don't care if I lose valedictorian
我不在乎丢掉致告别辞的机会
if it'll prove that I really like you.
你是认真的吗
Are -- are you serious?
是的
Yes.
请不要笑我
Please don't laugh at me.
露着细腿我觉得好尴尬
I'm -- I'm feeling very exposed with my skinny legs.
我喜欢你的腿
I-I like your legs.
真的
You do?
我喜欢你的头发
Well... I love your hair.
还有你的微笑
And your smile.
还有别人答错题时
And the way you roll your beautiful brown eyes
你漂亮的棕色眼睛翻白的样子
when someone gets an answer wrong.
我搞不懂怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
他为什么不跑
Why isn't he running?
我们花了1200元在Skype上了一节博尔特的课呢
We spent $1,200 on a Skype session with Usain Bolt.
感觉我们该接吻了
Uh, I feel like we're about to kiss.
我们该接吻了吗 我还没真的
Are we about to kiss, 'cause I've never really --
我的天 他们在接吻
Oh, my god. They're kissing.
桑杰 你在干什么
Sanjay! What are you doing?!
离她远点
Get away from her!
好萌啊
Oh, it's so cute.
他看上去挺在行的
He seems quite skilled at it.
行了 就这样吧
Okay, that's enough.
我觉得 可以低调点
I-I think -- I think we can dial it back.
那么就一起做联合学生代表吧
So, co-valedictorians it is.
为了这比赛我错过了家得宝的瓷砖展示会
I missed a tile demo at home depot for this,
你们俩倒好
but good for you.
这片土地上
This is a land
生活着众多不同文化背景的人
where people of vastly different cultures
他们因奋斗的意愿和对成功的渴望
are brought together by their willingness to work hard
汇集在一起
and their desire to succeed.
我的吻技比你好
I'm a better kisser than you are.
开玩笑 姐分分钟碾压你
You're joking, right? I'm actually destroying you.
这片土地
This is a land made great
因坚持信仰的人们而伟大
by people standing up for what they believe.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我说啊
Um, you know what?
我决定 我们不能吃这盒扭扭薯条
I have decided that we -- we cannot eat these curly fries.
摇一摇
Ba-ba-ba! Shake it.
摇盒子 小卡
The container, Cam.
这是自♥由♥的灯塔
This is a beacon of freedom.
美国公民
欢迎来到美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Welcome to the United States of America.
她是你老婆
That's your wife?
这国家很不错 对吧
Pretty great country, huh?
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready to begin?
准备好了
Yes.
美国政♥府♥有几个分支
The United States government has how many branches?
-三个 -正确
- Three. - Correct.
美国国旗上的星星是什么颜色的
What color are the stars on the American flag?
白的 不过我觉得我有义务告诉你
White, but I feel like it's my duty to tell you
你背后就有面国旗
that you have a flag right behind you,
我觉得你该换个问题问我
so probably you need to ask me another question.
不用了 恭喜你 你通过了
No need. Congratulations, you passed.
什么 没了吗 才两个问题
What? That's it? Two questions?
还有作弊旗 这样就行了吗
And I have a cheat flag? That's all it takes?
对 你会收到官方信函
Yep, you'll get an official letter in the mail
里面有你宣誓仪式的细节
with the details of your oath ceremony.
你知道我为此花了多长时间学习吗
Do you know how long I've been studying for this?
你把我的成就感都剥夺了
You're robbing me of the feeling of achievement.
再问我一个问题 要难点的
Ask me another question, and a hard one this time.
-可你已经通过了 -快点
- But you already passed -- - Do it.
好吧
Okay.
国会有几个成员
How many Congress members are there?
问迟了 你都说了我已经过了
You know what? It's too late. You've already said that I passed.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表