that would come to a restaurant like this.
好吧 我没太懂 但我喜欢你的结论
Okay, I don't totally follow, but I like where you ended up.
我意思就是我们来这里是正确的选择
I-I'm just saying that we did the right thing by coming here,
天呐 基友
And I feel like -- oh, god, gays.
我们在这 我们是基友
We're here! We're queer!
我们不支持为不支持同志享有伴侣医保的
We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs
超级政♥治♥行动委员会捐款的企业
which don't support healthcare coverage for same-sex partners!
原来如此
Oh, right.
原来是为这个进行抵♥制♥啊
Right. That's why we're boycotting this place.
原来如此
Right.
我们在这 我们是基友
We're here! We're queer!
我们该怎么悄悄混进去
How are we supposed to fall in without them noticing?
就跟跳双摇大绳一样
Okay, it's just like double dutch.
找准节奏跳进去就行 快快
Just find the rhythm and jump in. Go, go.
-现在 -对
- Right now? - Yeah.
我们在这 我们是基友
We're here! We're queer!
我们不支持为不支持同志享有伴侣医保的
We don't support corporations thatontribute to Super PACs
超级政♥治♥行动委员会捐款的企业
which don't support healthcare corage for same-sex partners!
我们在这 我们是基友
We're here! We're queer!
我们不支持为不支持同志享有伴侣医保的
We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs
超级政♥治♥行动...
which don't support...
你们来了呢
Hey, you came!
真是出人所料呢
Well, well, well. What a surprise.
有这什么好意外的
I don't know why this is a surprise.
我们很关心政♥治♥
We're very political people.
对啊 我们每一天都在热切地
Yes, there's not a week that goes by that we're not
关心着基佬社会面临的问题
deeply entrenched in the issues that face our community.
热切 那是相当热切
Deeply. Deeply.
-还有这个超级政♥治♥行动委员会 -委员会
- And this whole, um, Super PAC thing... - Super PAC.
真是太让人气愤了
It's -- it is infuriating.
普里契特先生 您把手♥机♥落下了
Mr. Pritchett, you forgot your cellphone inside.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你们来之前
See, uh, before you guys got here,
我们走进这家餐厅
we went in there,
让他们退礼物卡的钱
and we demanded a refund for our gift cards.
-我们深入虎穴 -没错
- Yes, we went into the belly of the beast. - So...yes, we did.
-先生 您忘拿打包的菜了 -谢谢
- Sir, you forgot your food to go. - Thank you.
-深入虎穴吃饭吗 -不要脸
- And fed your bellies. - How could you?
得了吧 别一副高高在上的样子
Okay, before you get all superior,
我们早餐以后啥都没吃
We hadn't eaten since breakfast.
现在才12:45好嘛
It's a quarter to 1:00.
对啊已经12:45了
That's what I'm saying.
听我说 没错
Okay, you know what? Yes.
我们一身正气地走进去
We went in there with the best of intentions,
我们是没忍♥住 可在场的谁没有过啊
and we stumbled, but who amongst us hasn't?
-这不就是我们现在争取的吗 -对啊
- And, okay, isn't that what we're fighting for -- - yes.
争取做不完美的人
the freedom to fall short of perfection
而依旧被等同视之的权利
and still be judged by the same standard as everyone else?
-对吧 -谢谢
- That. - Thank you.
不是
No.
你没听到口号♥吗 我们抗♥议♥的不是这事
Didn't you hear our chant? It was really quite clear.
-口号♥太长了 -听着
- It's quite long. - You know, look.
-我们想担起社会责任 -没错
- We want to be socially responsible. - We do.
我们想做正确的事
We want to do the right thing.
-但要记得清... -太难了
- But it's hard to keep track... - So hard.
所有我们该喜欢的公♥司♥
of all the companies that we like
-和不该喜欢的公♥司♥太难了 -不该喜欢的
- and that we don't like. - Don't like.
我们就想适应这个世界
We're -- we're just trying to make it in this world,
抚养女儿 让她进足球队
raise our daughter, get her to her soccer game.
你说的该不会是少年足球协会
Not Youth Soccer Federation.
因为如果你说的是少年足球协会
'Cause if it's Youth Soccer Federation --
-我不想知道 -我了个娘啊
- I don't want to know. - Oh, my God!
耻辱 耻辱
You know what? Sh-shame! Shame!
耻辱 奇耻大辱
Shame! Shame on you.
你们比那餐厅里的人好不到哪去
You are no better than the people in that restaurant.
小卡 走了
Come on, Cam let's go.
走
Come on.
他们被唬住了吗
Think they bought it?
抬头 别往后看
Keep your head up. Don't look back.
只要肯信 万物成真
Being right is mostly confidence.
好了 是我不对
Okay, look. I'm sorry.
我们没事了吧
We good?
明显没有
Apparently not.
拿在机场排队当借口
Look, complaining about a line at an airport
比承认真实的原因要容易
is easier than admitting the truth about why I want you to become a citizen.
我想我还是很不爽
I guess it still bothers me
你和哈维尔之间千丝万缕的联♥系♥
that you have all these ties to Javier.
什么联♥系♥ 你瞎扯些什么
What ties? What are you talking about?
歌♥洛莉亚·迪尔加多-普里契特
Gloria Delgado-Pritchett.
你还留着他的姓 你们都是哥伦比亚人
You still have his last name. You're both Colombians.
我们回国的时候
When you and I come back to the country,
得排不同的队
we have to wait in separate lines
就像我们不是一家人
like we're not even in the same family.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我猜如果你加入美国籍
I guess I just thought that if you committed to America,
你可能就完全属于我了
in some weird way, you'd be recommitting to me.
你从没安静过这么长时间
That's the longest you've ever been quiet,
好吓人
And it's terrifying.
我知道没人问我意见
I know nobody asked for my advice --
那你还说些什么
Yet you're talking..
我同意杰
I agree with Jay.
听他说
Let's hear him out.
妈 别为了他加入美国籍
Don't do this for him, mom.
你怎么这么多话
You're all over the place.
你也不该在意爸爸的想法
But you also shouldn't worry about what Dad thinks.
我觉得你应该加入美国籍
I think you should become a citizen
是因为我们还住在旧公♥寓♥的时候
because even back when we were alone in our apartment,
这就是你想要的
this is what you always wanted.
还记得我们坐在窗边
Remember sitting by the window,
看邻居电视里的《迈阿密风云》重播吗
watching reruns of "Miami Vice" on the neighbor's TV,
所有的坏人都被抓住了
and all the bad guys were caught
所有警♥察♥都开着那些好车
and all the policemen had those -- those nice cars?
我们看的时候就想
We used to watch that
这国家真美好
and think what an amazing country this was.
我调查了一下
Did a little research.
如果杰去享"极乐"之后
If mom isn't a citizen when Jay
妈妈还不是正式公民
"moves on to a better place",
遗产税的数字就要吓死人了
we could be looking at a pretty hefty estate tax.
我不想让人觉得我没人性
I don't want to sound insensitive,
可我实在不能忍♥受吃不上松露的日子
but I have acquired a real taste for truffles.
好了 孩子们 一共四圈
All right, kids, four laps.
先跑完的人获胜
First one to finish wins.
不是什么高数大物 不过对你们来说
It's not rocket science, unfortunately for you,
高数可能反倒更容易
because I think you'd find that easier.
紧张吗
You nervous?
加油 艾丽克斯 你能行
Come on, Alex! You can do it!
你出生的那天早上我跑了六英里
I ran six miles the morning you were born!
你出娘胎就准备好了
You came out of the womb ready for this!
桑杰 你的115个表亲都支持你
Sanjay! Your 115 cousins are rooting for you!
你为什么不理我
Why are you ignoring me?
好了 各就各位
All right, on your mark.
听我说 昨天我没想要吓到你
Look. I didn't mean to weird you out yesterday.
别说了 我才不会上这些心理战术的当
Stop it. I'm not falling for these little mind games.
-预备 -那不是心理战术
- Get set. - It's not a game.
是我的真实想法
It's how I feel.
我说了打住 桑杰
I said enough, Sanjay.
快跑 桑杰
Run, Sanjay!
怎么回事
What's happening?
他肯定知道什么我们不知道的事
He must know something we don't.
别跑了 艾丽克斯 这是个陷阱
Stop running, Alex! It's a trap!
你干吗呢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表