好了 莉莉 11点上芭蕾课
Okay, Lily, ballet at 11:00,
之后和小伙伴一起玩 3点有空手道课
then a playdate, then karate class at 3:00,
你为什么不去拿训练服呢
so why don't you go get your uniform?
动作快点啦
Chop chop!
-小卡 -怎么了
- Cam. - What?
她在学空手道 这样说没什么
She's in karate. It's not offensive.
不一定 不过你为什么
Debatable, but why would you
要把这些课外活动
schedule all this extra stuff
跟她的才艺表演安排在同一天呢
on the same day as her talent show?
你是在批评我给我们的音盲女儿
Okay, are you accusing me of overscheduling
安排过满 导致她累得
our tone-deaf daughter so she's so tired
错过了才艺表演 而没有丢人现眼吗
she misses the talent show and doesn't humiliate herself?
莉莉没有什么才能
Lily has no talent.
因为她才7岁 没有人7岁时就有才能
Because she's 7. No one has talent at 7.
我就有 多得很
I did. Tons of it.
薅羊毛 剥玉米 捆干草
Sheep-shearing, cornhusking, hay-baling.
我第一次参加小王子选美时
It was hard for me to pick just one to showcase
都不知道该选哪个做才艺展示
at my first little prince pageant.
最后我跳了华尔兹
In the end, I went with waltzing.
你7岁就跳华尔兹
You waltzed at 7?
差不多吧 我搭档有两只左蹄
Barely. My partner had two left hooves.
我拿到了
I got it!
等等 我的才艺表演不是今天吗
Hey, wait. Isn't my talent show today?
谁知道呢 我们去骑小马吧
Oh, who knows? But let's go ride some ponies.
不不不 你说得对 就是今天
No, no, you're right. It is today,
既然还要过会儿才上芭蕾课
and since you have a little bit of time before ballet...
你们俩何不热热身呢
Why don't you two do a little bit of warming up?
大♥师♥ 来吧
Maestro? Come on.
-好 太好了 谢谢 -来吧
- Oh, okay, great. Thank you. - Yeah, yeah.
莉莉 你能跟我一起唱*C*
So, Lily, can you meet me here at... *C*
*C*
*你没有跟上大爸*
*Now daddy's lonely*
*我跟上你了*
*I'm there with you*
*不 你没有 差得远呢*
*No, you're not, you're not even close*
*你听自己唱的也完全不一样吧*
*This can't possibly sound the same to you*
*也许我能帮帮忙 小爸也来唱*
*Maybe I can help, daddy is also here at...*
*C*
*C*
*不 这都不是一个音符*
*No, that's not even a note*
*我觉得你是故意的*
*I feel like you're doing it on purpose*
*这话有点刻薄[音有点高]*
*That seems a little bit sharp*
*我从不走音 我是完美音准*
*I'm never sharp, I'm pitch-perfect*
*我是说你对我们女儿的语气*
*I'm talking about your tone toward our daughter*
*就算你们是用唱的 我也能听懂*
*I can understand you even when you're singing*
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把屋子里的所有奶嘴都收起来
I am gathering every binky that is in this house,
因为从今天起 乔要开始戒奶嘴了
because from today on, Joe is going cold turkey.
好了乔 你可以最后再吸一口
Okay, Joe, have your last puff if you want.
歌♥洛莉亚 我在看节目呢
Gloria, I'm trying to watch something here.
好 你想哭可以接着哭
Okay, you can keep crying all you want.
我什么都听不到 试试在哥伦比亚长大
I can't hear anything. Try growing up in Colombia.
我的奶嘴只是个火花塞
My binky was a spark plug.
卢克 你怎么能忘了你的泳裤
Luke, how could you forget your bathing suit?
你是来游泳的
You came over here to swim.
没事啦 亲爱的 他可以穿我的
It's all right, honey. He can wear mine.
我可以跟杰借
I'll borrow from Jay.
有哪个你最爱的是我不能碰的吗 杰
You have a favorite I should keep my hands off of, Jay?
早在20年前就被你碰了
That ship sailed about 20 years ago.
说得好
Zinger!
把这种魅力
Save some of that charm
留到拍广♥告♥的时候再用吧 老爸
for our commercial shoot today, dad, huh?
"衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜"公♥司♥
你看到对手是怎么做的了吗
You see what our competition's doing?
看到那些滤镜 特效吗
See the lasers? Special effects?
我打赌他们在那玩意上花了五百万
I'll bet they spent 5 million bucks on that thing.
别担心 老爸
Don't worry, dad.
我想出来的创意比他们的好多了
The concept I came up with is so much better than theirs.
我们得放弃
We're scrapping it.
什么 我为那个努力了两个月
What? I worked for two months on that.
抱歉 我们得用证明确有成效的东西
Sorry. We gotta go with what's proven.
重拍我以前的广♥告♥
We're remaking my old commercial.
三十年前 我爸在本地登了一则
30 years ago, my dad was in a local ad
普里契特橱柜的广♥告♥
for Pritchett's Closets,
他一直为
and he has always been
他想出来的广♥告♥语自豪
really proud of the slogan he came up with.
我一直都不懂是什么意思
I've never understood what it means.
普里契特橱柜
Pritchett's Closets --
选择我们的九大奢华样板
Choose one of our nine luxurious models
例如蒙特卡罗
like the Monte Carlo.
或者采用顶尖技术
Or how about a custom design
制♥造♥的专属定制衣柜
using our state-of-the-art technology?
顶尖技术
来普里契特
Come visit Pritchett's
把梦想橱柜带回家
and go home with the closet of your dreams.
买♥♥橱柜吗 你会爱上它
Closet? You'll love it!
整个市区都为那则广♥告♥疯狂了
The entire town went nuts for that ad.
人们在街上拦住我
People stopped me in the street,
让我再说一遍那条广♥告♥语
asking me to say the slogan.
你确定他们不是在让你解释清楚吗
Are you sure they weren't asking you to explain it?
有什么好解释的
What's to explain?
把"喜欢它吗 你会爱上它"
Instead of "Like it? You'll love it,"
改成"买♥♥橱柜吗 你会爱上它"
you use the word "Closet."
那何不说"喜欢它吗 你会买♥♥橱柜"
Then why not, "Like it? You'll closet!"?
那样说不通
That makes no sense.
听着 我知道有一个出名的的老爸
Look, I know it was rough on you and Mitch
让你和米奇很痛苦
having a famous dad,
在饭店里被拍照
you know, getting your picture taken in restaurants.
只有一次 老爸 只是因为你跟
That happened one time, dad. Only because you were
车♥库♥门遥控器之王拉尔夫·伯曼在一起
with Ralph Berman, "Garage door opener king."
是他跟我们在一起
Hey, he was eating with us.
重点是
The point is,
那则广♥告♥很成功 也会再次成功的
that ad scored for us, and it will again.
所以就要放弃我的全部努力
So we're gonna flush all my hard work
就因为你被那个都称不上朗朗上口的
because you got freaked out by some commercial
广♥告♥歌♥给吓到了吗
that's not even that catchy.
*衣柜衣柜*
*Closets, closets*
好了 进去
All right, get there!
如果你真想等贝丝来了之后 让她感动
Hey, if you really wanna impress Beth when she gets here,
你应该试试赢那只大象
you should try for that giant elephant.
企鹅也不错
Oh, penguin's just as good.
进了
Money!
我花了很多钱 很多
I just spent a lot of money. A lot.
抱歉 有点工作上的事
Sorry. I had to check in at the job.
店里总是有事
Always something going down at the Hut.
你在the Hut上班啊
You work at the Hut?
我本想猜必胜客
I would guess pizza,
但是根据当你帮我从游览船上
but based on your ripply stomach I saw
下来时我看到的你平坦的腹部
when you helped me get down off the gondola ride,
我猜是 墨镜客
I'm gonna guess... Sunglass Hut.
是啊 蔡斯挑了这副古董墨镜
Yep, Chase picked out these vintage-y sunglasses
我戴起来看上去像是在70年代的
that look like I could've been murdered
酷炫派对上会被谋杀的对象
at a cool house party in the '70s.
你被陷害了[加了外框]
Ooh, you've been framed.
你该用这句
You should use that.
你在墨镜客工作时可以用
At your job at the Hut.
你刚说了赫特人贾巴[音似]
You just said "Jabba the Hut."
我真的搞不懂了 两位
I'm really lost here, guys.
真疼
That smarts.
-又来吗 -是啊 可能只是晕动病
- Again? - Yeah. Uh, it's probably just motion sickness.
是啊 动作是整天往嘴里塞
Uh, yeah, the motion of shoving deep fried garbage
油炸垃圾食品
in your mouth all day.
又是我经理 她总是盯着我
It's my manager again. She's always on me.
等不及到秋天她去上大学的时候了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表