-别问 -别说
- Don't ask. - Don't tell.
原美国♥军♥中对待同性恋的原则
反正或许也挺明显的
It's probably obvious, anyway.
我哭了一夜
I was up all night crying.
看看她在不在家 歌♥洛莉亚
Let's see if she's here. Gloria?!
莎拉·芬克 我的实验室伙伴
Sarah Fink, my lab partner
我原希望有一天能成为我的爱情伴侣
who I hoped one day would be my love partner.
我发现某个我所谓的朋友在勾搭她
I caught one of my so-called friends hitting on her,
现在她就跟我们以前
and now she's like the fetal pig
一起做实验用的小猪一样
we once so happily shared --
冰凉 冷漠 无心
Cold, unresponsive, heartless.
你现在有两个选择
You got two choices --
你可以爬到楼上 沉浸在伤心浴缸中
You can mope your way up those stairs and soak in a pity bath,
也可以提起精神 昂首挺胸去学校
or you can pick yourself up, march into that school,
假装你根本不认识那姑娘
and act like you don't even know that girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果老妈问 就说我借了她的浴缸枕
If mom asks, I borrowed her tub pillow.
杰 别忘了一会儿把乔载去米奇和小卡家
Jay, don't forget to drop Joe at Mitch and Cam's later.
好 他们要我几点去...
Yeah, what time are they expecting me to, uh --
什么情况
Oh, what the hell?
是不是很萌啊
Oh, isn't it cute?
昨晚我去做美甲的时候
Last night when I went to do my nails,
那里的小姑娘给他做着玩的
the girls did it just for fun.
-造成一辈子的性别困惑有什么好玩的 -拜托
- What's fun about a lifetime of gender confusion? - Ay, please.
这不就跟你带他去看道奇队的比赛
It's the same as when you took him to the Dodgers game
回来还戴上了道奇队的帽子一样嘛
and you brought him back with that Dodgers cap.
你觉得呢 当然是大大不一样了
You think? Or is it different in every conceivable respect?
别忘了菲尔还在米奇和小卡家
Ay, and don't forget that Phil is gonna be meeting you
等着帮你
at Mitch and Cam's
把莉莉的公主城♥堡♥搬来这里呢
to help you bring Lily's princess castle here.
莉莉已经不玩那个了 但乔喜欢得很呢
She's outgrown it, but Joe loves that thing.
别做那种表情
Ay, don't make that face.
-你会搬回来的吧 -当然了 亲爱的
- You're gonna bring it, right? - Sure, honey.
好了 扶着他
Okay. Hold him.
薰衣草浴盐用完了 可真会挑时候
I picked a fine time to run out of lavender bath beads.
我原本想要两个猛♥男♥儿子
I wanted two rough and tumble boys.
结果我有了曼尼[修手指甲]
I got a Manny...
和帕蒂姑娘[修脚趾甲]
and a Pedi.
她是我第一个女朋友 真的
She's my first girlfriend, really.
明天这个时候 她就会在我们的客厅里
This time tomorrow, she'll be in our living room,
如果能顺利通过门廊的话
if we can fit her through the doorway.
行了 我忍♥不住要问一问了
Okay, I feel like I have to ask.
老爸想买♥♥个吃豆小姐游戏机
Dad's about to buy a "Miss pac-man."
是女士 刚刚纠正你多久了
Ms. What was our struggle for?
不是普通的吃豆女士游戏机
And not just any "Ms. Pac-man,"
而是1982年原装♥修♥复的矮款
but an original 1982 fully reconditioned podium-style unit.
带有原始的退币口
With original coin return.
他们还送了凳子呢
They're even throwing in the stool.
拜托
Come on!
好吧 你是对的 是挺傻的
Oh, you know, you're right. It's stupid.
那会占据实用东西的空间
Just be taking up space we need
比如那架钢琴 等等 是吗
for things we actually use, like the piano -- oh, wait.
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我头疼得厉害
Oh, I have a throbbing headache.
搞得我很难去
It's making it hard to...
装病吗
Pretend that you're sick?
是啊 你刚刚才吃了一大碗麦片
Yeah, you just ate a bushel of cereal.
检查一下奖牌盒有没有坏 小表砸们
Check the structural integrity of the trophy case, bitches,
因为老娘又要带点家伙什回来了
'cause mama's bringing home some hardware!
今天是学校颁奖日
Awards day at school --
一年中只有这天艾丽克斯会趾高气昂地走路
The one day of the year Alex has some real swagger.
讽刺的是 她非常不擅长这个
Ironically, the one thing she's not good at.
我说奖牌 你说奖牌
When I say "Trophy," You say "Trophy"!
奖牌
Trophy!
奖牌
Trophy!
能给我点那什么吗
Can I get a wha-what?
什么
What?
我一直担心艾丽克斯拿了那么多奖
I always worried that Alex winning all those awards
会刺♥激♥到卢克 结果好像真的刺♥激♥到了
would bother Luke, and looks like it finally did.
在一个超级明星姐姐的阴影下长大 实属不易
Can't be easy growing up in the shadow of a superstar sister.
看看米奇尔就知道了
Look at Mitchell.
你有皇后吗
Okay, do you have any queens?
有啊 两个呢
Yeah, two big ones.
好了 你知道吗 第一次这么说是很搞笑
Okay, you know what? It was funny the first time.
现在就显得很刻薄了
Now it's just getting mean.
怎么回事
What was that?
波拉斯基先生 我们楼上的邻居 上周去世了
Mr. Polasky, our upstairs neighbor, died last week.
他93岁了 而且生病有段日子了
He was 93, and he'd been sick for a while.
所以 我们...我们想让他开心点
Yeah, and we -- we tried cheering him up
就在前庭挂了个"好起来"的标语
with a "Get well" sign in the front yard.
快点好起来
好了 看起来怎么样
Okay, how's that look?
很不错
Looks great.
说真的
Honestly.
不 不
Oh. No! No.
"好起来 孩子"
"Get well son"?
好了 算了
Okay, well, you know what?
反正"快点"显得有点专横
"Soon" seemed a little bossy anyway.
米奇和我一直在商量
Mitchell and I have always discussed
如果斯坦有什么不测
trying to buy the place
我们就把他的房♥子买♥♥下来
in the event something happened to Stan.
我们可以用多出来的空间改造成客房♥
We -- we could use the extra space for a guest room
或者办公室 甚至是
or an office or maybe even...
育婴室
a nursery.
我想再养个孩子
I think I may want another child.
但我不想告诉米奇尔
But I don't want to bring it up to Mitchell
给他造成压力
and put pressure on him
因为他一直很坚定地表示不想再养了
because he's been so adamant about not wanting one.
他最不想要的就是...
The last thing he's thinking about is a...
育婴室
Nursery.
最近我情绪有点不稳定
Lately, I've been having stirrings,
但因为过去就像是一辆可怕的情绪过山车
but because it was such an emotional roller coaster in the past,
我不想再经历一遍
I don't want to bring it up
除非我得到了某种启示...
unless I have some sort of indication...
我们意见一致
That we're both on the same page.
所以当歌♥洛莉亚问我们能否照看乔时
That's why, when Gloria asked if we'd watch Joe,
我说 当然啦
I said "Sure."
那或许可以提醒米奇尔
It'd be a chance to remind Mitchell
拥有宝宝的感觉有多好
how nice it is to...have a baby.
克莱尔·邓菲
Claire Dunphy.
有什么能帮你做的
What can I do you for?
你可帮我"做"不了什么
Oh, it's not so much what you can do me for.
听起来有点淫♥荡♥
Sounded a -- a tiny bit prostitute-y.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
实际上 我的确要请你帮个小忙
Actually, I do have a tiny favor to ask.
我爱你的家人
You know, I love your family.
-海莉是我们的返校节女王 -好吧
- I mean, Haley, our homecoming queen. - Yeah.
现在艾丽克斯赢得了每个学术奖项
And now Alex winning just about every academic award.
-我懂的 -教邓菲家的孩子是我的荣幸
- I know. - It's been an honor to teach the dunphy children.
我是来谈谈卢克的事的
Well, today I'm here to talk about Luke.
是做实验用的小兔子吗
Is that the science rabbit?
是我儿子
That's my son.
当然啦
Yes. Of course.
我想说的就是跟这个有关的
That's sort of the point.
我觉得他感觉有点被忽视了
I think he's feeling a little bit overlooked.
我想知道你能不能
I was wondering if you could just,
今天颁给他一个奖项
you know, toss him one of those awards today.
就...
Just...
恐怕所有的获奖者
Well, I'm afraid all of the award winners
都已经决定了
have already been decided.
不过 如果这能让他感觉更好的话
Oh, but, hey, if it makes him feel better,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表