finding passive-aggressive ways
攻击我的兴趣爱好的方法
of using my hobbies against me.
这是什么
What's this?
家长批准函
Permission slip.
让我转学法语
Lets me transfer into French.
只需一位家长签字即可
Only one parent signature required.
求你了 杰 我受不了了 我放弃
Come on, Jay. I can't take it anymore. I quit.
你听起来已经像个法国人了
You're already starting to sound French.
亲爱的 我开始担心艾丽克斯了
Honey, I'm getting worried about Alex.
我觉得她昨晚又没睡觉
I don't think she slept again last night.
已经连续三个晚上了
It's like the third night in a row.
我以为你会定闹钟起来看看她的
I thought you were gonna set your alarm and check on her?
可是那破玩意根本没响
Stupid thing never went off.
我敢肯定艾丽克斯睡觉了
I'm sure Alex slept.
我不知道
I don't know.
她坐在桌子前 眼珠都懒得动一下
She's sitting at her desk, too tired to move her eyeballs.
她是这样拿着书在看的
She's reading her book like this.
谁看见我的豹纹裙子了
Did anyone see my leopard print skirt?
我在楼梯上看见一条豹纹头巾
I saw a leopard headband on the stairs.
那就是了
That's it.
艾丽克斯没事
Alex is gonna be fine.
这位才是我所担心的
That's the one I'm worried about.
我要去跟她谈一谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
真不敢相信我把她的裙子套在头上
I can't believe I just went power-walking
出去锻炼了
with her skirt on my head.
海莉 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈
Haley, honey, I wanted to talk to you
关于你和安迪的事
about this whole thing with Andy.
有什么可谈的
What's there to talk about?
我担心那会使你分心
Well, I'm concerned that it is distracting you
无暇去做真正重要的事
from what's really important.
妈妈 你完全没必要担心
Oh, mom, there's nothing to worry about.
我们只是肉体关系
You know, it's just sex.
什么
What?
纯肉体的 只是释放压力的途径而已
Purely physical. It's really just a stress-reliever.
我根本没跟安迪上♥床♥ 我们只是朋友
I am not having sex with Andy. We're just friends.
我在帮他准备工作面试
I'm helping him prep for a job interview
这件事他不希望别人知道
that he doesn't want anybody to know about.
用上♥床♥这个借口
The whole sex thing was the fastest way
是堵住我妈妈嘴的最快方法
to end the conversation with my mother.
还有别的问题吗
Uh, are there any more questions?
-没了 -好的
- No. - Okay, cool.
是他来了
Oh, that's him.
你看起来真帅啊
Hey! Oh, you look so good!
快进来 准备好了吗
Come inside. Are you ready?
是的 我在网上看了些东西
Yeah. I saw some stuff online,
有些新花样我想试试
so I got a couple new things I wanna try out.
来吧
Let's do it!
这就证明 安妮
...which proves, Anne,
同志教练也能带出好队伍
you can score with a gay coach.
[你可以和一个同志教练上♥床♥]
等等 能不能重来一遍
Wait. Uh, can I try that again?
不用 刚才很好
No, that was great.
你的另一半是怎么看待你做教练这件事的
Um, how does your spouse feel about you coaching?
他吗
Oh, this one?
他是我的动力 他是...
He's my rock. He's...
他就是我的康妮·布里登
He's my Connie Britton.
你的 你的康妮·布里登
Your...your Connie Britton?
是《胜利之光》里的教练夫人
Mrs. Coach on "Friday Night Lights."
我能跟你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
唐 安妮 我们能不能
Uh, Don, Anne? Can we, uh...
当然可以
Sure.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你有没有意识到
Do you have any idea
这一上午你是怎么侮辱我的
how insulting you've been to me all morning?
就因为我把你比作康妮·布里登吗
What, because I just compared you to Connie Britton?
米奇尔 她跟泰勒教练是平等的
Mitchell, she was an equal to coach Taylor.
你看过那部剧的话就知道了
You'd know that if you saw the show.
我猜我没看过的原因就是
Well, I guess I missed it
《小卡秀》总是没完没了地在播
because "The Cam show" was always on.
真的吗 你就那么不想让我出出风头吗
Really? You're not gonna let me have my moment here?
你总是在出风头
It is always your moment,
通常我是不在意的
and usually I-I'm fine with that.
但是那天晚上
But the other night,
我试图让他们来报道我的案子
I was trying to get them to cover my case,
而你 你却非要抢风头
and you -- you made it all about you.
我没有 你这样说不公平
I did not. That is unfair.
我一直都支持你的工作
I have always supported your job
我知道你的工作有多重要
and know how important it is.
是吗 我的新案子是什么
Really? What's my new case about?
这三周来我一直在跟你说这一个案子
The only one I was talking about for three weeks.
有人
People...
需要他人支持
who need people.
他们幸运吗 小卡
Are they lucky, Cam?
他们是这世上最幸运的人吗
Are they the luckiest people in the world?
二爸 她又开始哭个不停了
Daddy, she won't stop crying again.
等一下 宝贝
One second, honey.
小卡 我很爱你
Look, Cam, I love you very much,
但我不喜欢你今天对待我的态度
but I resent the way you're treating me today.
好吗 我不是什么50年代的家庭主妇
Okay, I am not some 1950s housewife. I...
你是不是签了什么东西
Did you sign something
同意让曼尼改学法语
so that Manny could switch to French?
是的
I did.
你知道我希望他学西班牙语的
You knew that I wanted him to learn Spanish.
我也知道你不能强迫孩子
I also know you can't force a kid
去喜欢自己不感兴趣的东西
to be interested in something that he's not.
所以我才有一张
That's why I have a picture
米奇尔和他的舞伴握手的照片
of Mitchell and his prom date shaking hands.
要是你们能在意一下
It would be nice for someone to care
我的感受就好了
what I think for a change.
还有件事 我请了个新的游泳教练
You should also know that I hired a new swimming instructor.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
她也有宽阔的肩膀和小胡子
She's got the same broad shoulders plus a mustache.
这些都是因为你嫉妒吗
So all this is because you're jealous?
真不敢相信你居然这么...
I can't believe that you're being so...
自...
in...fer...ur--
那个词是什么来着
What is the word?
-自私 顽固 -真的吗
- Selfish. Pigheaded. - Really?
她说的 不是我
Her words, not mine.
你知不知道说每句话之前都要
Do you know how frustrating it is
在脑子里面翻译成另一种语言有多难受
to have to translate everything in my head before I say it?
别人当着面笑话我
To have people laugh in my face
就因为我想不出来某个词
because I'm struggling to find the words?
你应该穿我的鞋说一段
You should try talking in my shoes for one mile!
我想你的意思是
I think you meant --
我知道我的意思是什么
I know what I meant to mean.
你知道我说西语的时候有多睿智吗
Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish?
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
哪怕只有一次 我想在自己家里
For once, it would be nice to speak to someone
讲一回自己的语言
in my own language in my own home.
不管用西语该怎么说
Whatever the Spanish word
但你想说的也是"女人呐"对吧
is for "women," Am I right?
-我的妈呀 -天啊
- Mother nature! - Cheez-its!
安迪 我不知道你在那里
Andy. I did not know you were there.
抱歉 我走路声音太小了
Sorry. Stupid little cat feet.
我不知道海莉在哪
I'm not sure where Haley is.
其实 邓菲先生 我有话想跟您说
Actually, Mr. Dunphy, I was hoping I could speak with you.
是吗 我有什么能帮你的
Oh, yeah? What can I do for ya?
邓菲先生
Mr. Dunphy,
我喜欢当男保姆
I love being a manny,
但我不可能永远做这个
but I can't do it forever.
我只是不知道下一步该怎么走
I just didn't know what the next chapter should be,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表