所以你不觉得我像富兰克林吗
So you don't think I look like Ben Franklin?
对了 原来是他
Oh, yes! That's who it is!
一百美金钞票上那个男人 我的最爱
The man from the $100 bill -- my favorite!
好吧 万圣节快乐
All right, Happy Halloween.
那就是你的万圣节装扮吗 一个大鼻子
That's your costume? A big nose?
听着 别说那么多废话
All right, you know, cool it.
我今天过得很惨
I've had a rough day.
你以为你是我今天见的第一个海绵宝宝吗
You think you're the first SpongeBob I've seen?
要错过万圣节的欢乐了
I'm missing Halloween.
亲 如果大爸五分钟之内不回来的话
All right, honey, if daddy's not home in five minutes,
我就带你去要糖好不
I will take you trick-or-treating, okay?
我回来了
Okay! I made it!
橄榄球训练延时了 亲爱的
Football practice ran late, sweetie.
再给我两分钟 我很抱歉
Just give me two minutes. I'm so sorry.
随便
Whatever.
我敢说套装糖果肯定都发光了
I bet all the full-size candy bars are gone.
-莉莉 -不 不
- Lily. - Nope, nope.
她有权生气 米奇尔
She has every right, Mitchell.
我让橄榄球吞噬了我的生活
You know, I've let football consume my life,
我疏漏了对我而言最宝贵的东西
And I fumbled what's most valuable to me,
现在 我卡住了
And now I'm stuck!
能不能来个人帮帮我啊
Can somebody please help me?
-别去帮他 -够了 你们两个
- Don't help him! - Oh, enough, you two!
简直跟《八月: 奥色治郡》电影里一样混乱
It's like "August: osage county" Up in here.
-好了 你得... -我的头呢
- All right, you -- - Where's my head?
就在这儿 等一下 冷静 好吗
It's right here. Stop. Just calm down. Okay.
你别再自责不已了 好吗
You need to let yourself off the hook, all right?
你又不是抛弃她 自己去玩了
You didn't abandon her playing craps.
你是要去工作
You had to go to work.
他只顾着工作
He's always working.
不 他...
No, he's --
他并没有只顾着工作啊 莉莉
He is not always working, Lily.
证物A 你的上衣
Exhibit "A" -- your shirt,
他可是熬夜缝了一晚上
which he stayed up all night sewing
才让你穿上这完美的装扮服
so that you would have the perfect costume.
证物B
Exhibit "B" --
你的眼镜 他在易趣网上淘了两小时
Those glasses--two hours on eBay.
证物C 你的小背包
Exhibit "C" -- your satchel.
那是二爸读大学时用的挎包
Daddy's man purse from college
他翻了10个杂物箱才找到的
that he had to dig through 10 boxes to find,
因为二爸藏着不想让他找到
because daddy hid it from him.
但他没看那个传♥单♥啊
But he didn't read the flier!
我没有看
I never read it
是因为我根本没见到
Because I never saw it!
-你没见到那张传♥单♥吗 -没有
- You didn't see the flier? - No!
或许是因为你根本没收到
Maybe that's because you never got it.
我来向你呈上 那张传♥单♥
I submit to you...the flier...
根本没被贴到冰箱上
which never made it onto the refrigerator,
你本该把重要文件都贴在那里的
where you are supposed to put things,
因为它...
because it wa-a-a-s....
它...在...
It...was...
找到
Yes.
莉莉 你大爸或许错过了游♥行♥
Lily, your daddy may have missed the parade,
但他真是为万圣节用尽了心思
but he was all over Halloween.
我的陈述终止
I rest my case.
对不起 大爸
I'm sorry, daddy.
我也该说对不起
I'm sorry, too.
我成功胜诉
I got my win.
如果陪审团里都是
Trials would be a whole lot easier
像莉莉这样的7岁小女孩
if juries were made up of
那庭审就简单多了
7-year-old girls, like Lily.
或者像小卡那样的
And Cam.
我知道那不是重点
I know it's not the point,
但我们原本肯定会赢的
but we totally would've won.
你在道歉时最好别提这句
Might want to leave that out of your apology.
你们好啊
Howdy!
嘿 罗尼 你还好吗
Hey, Ronnie. What's up?
罗尼 我在找安布尔呢
Ronnie, hi. Um, I was looking for Amber.
她在里面呢
Oh, she's inside.
不 我不在
No, I ain't!
别闹了 安布尔
Knock it off, Amber!
安布尔 你好
Amber, hi.
听着 我想道个歉
Um, listen, I wanted to apologize.
我之前完全不知道你过去的经历
I had no idea about your history,
我太不懂得照顾你的情绪了
and I was being insensitive,
所以我希望我们能重新和睦相处
so I was hoping we could start over.
真的好温暖人心啊
That's really sweet.
都让我为编造那事感到愧疚了
Almost makes me feel bad for making the whole thing up.
什么
What?!
骗到啦
Trick!
她根本没被关进过疯人院
She never been to a nuthouse.
不是吧
No!
是啊 我才没疯呢
Yeah, I ain't crazy.
我倒是进过几次戒毒所
I mean, I've been to rehab a few times,
但那最多算是薪资照拿的度假
but that was just for paid vacation.
你撒谎 就是为了让我感到愧疚吗
You lied just to make me feel bad?
不不 我们撒谎
No, no -- we lied
那样我们的"僵尸妓♥女♥屋"就能获胜了
so that we could win with our zombie house o' whores!
真是太没有下限了
That is so messed up.
你刚刚说的是"妓♥女♥"还是...
Did you say "Whores," Or --
不不 那可不叫没下限
No, no. It ain't messed up.
本来的说法就是"不给糖就捣蛋"
The saying is "Trick or treat."
我们这玩的就是"捣蛋"
This is the trick part.
我们的院子里都是死妓♥女♥
Our yard's full o' dead whores.
你的院子里却是圣诞老人
You got a santa.
好吧 我听清了 是妓♥女♥
Yep -- "Whores." I heard it again.
我们何不谈谈这个呢
Why are we not talking about this?
总有一天 你们会为此付出代价的
There will come a day when you will pay for this.
你们不知道是什么时候
You won't know when,
也不知道是什么方式
and you won't know how,
但你们会亲身感受到的
but you will feel it.
那个小妞好吓人
That chick is scary.
谢谢
Thank you.
你完全无法想象
You have no idea.
厂家故意画的让你找不到他
You know, they just make it impossible to find him.
那很残忍♥ 也很不合适
It's cruel and inappropriate.
那让孩子们注定只能失败
It just sets children up to fail,
那会摧毁他们的自尊心
and it destroys their self-esteem.
-就在那儿 -在吗
- Right there. - Is he there?
在哪儿呢
Is -- where --
她刚刚指的哪儿 指的哪儿啊
Where did she point? Where did she p--
现在我看上去像歌♥手罗德·斯图尔特了
Now I look like Rod Stewart.
谢你了啊
Thanks a lot.
我有着商业的头脑 诱人犯罪的身体
I have a head for business and a bod for sin.
是啊 没错
Yes, you do.
真恶心 这可是公共区域呢
Ew! This is a common area!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表