好了 我出门了
Okay. I'm taking off.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们不是约好要让那只鸡度过
I thought we were going to give a chicken
生命中最美好的一天吗
the best day of its life.
我也不想总是改时间
I hate that we keep rescheduling that,
可是当地♥产♥经纪人就得周末上班
but being a realtor man means working on sundays,
就像神父和莱斯利·斯塔尔一样
like priests and Lesley Stahl.
[莱斯利·斯塔尔 美国著名记者]
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck out there, honey.
我们都指着你了
We're all counting on you.
希望能成功到达那里
Just got to make it through this commute.
到了会告诉你的
I'll call when I get there.
我到了
I'm there!
有房♥待售
菲尔·邓菲
祝你愉快
Have a great day!
我在帮我们的邻居杰瑞卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I am handling the sale of our neighbor Jerry's house.
他要卖♥♥了房♥子搬去单身公♥寓♥
He's selling it and moving into a bachelor pad
因为他已经正式离婚了
now that he's officially divorced.
这太棒了
Which is great!
我没觉得很棒
Well, I don't know about "great."
可能的确来去自♥由♥一些
I mean, you can come and go as you please, I suppose,
也许还能和送快递的姑娘调调情
and maybe see what's up with the U.P.S. girl
她总是会问你是否健身
who's always asking if you work out, or --
这很棒是因为我们居然有机会
It's great because we have the rare opportunity
选择我们的新邻居
to choose our new neighbors.
当然同时还要
While still looking out
兼顾我客户的利益
for my client's best interests, of course.
你懂的
Winkwink.
我现在处境有点微妙
I'm in kind of in a delicate spot --
夹在老婆和隔壁的哥们之间左右为难
stuck between my wife and the guy next door,
不过我有把握同时满足他们两个
but I'm pretty sure I can satisfy them both simultaneously.
好了 他们来了 他们来了
Okay. That's them. That's them.
所有人都装成做园艺的样子
Everybody look like you're gardening.
卢克 拿起那把小锄头
Luke, grab that little hoe.
[音似little hole 小贱♥货♥]
她说的不是那个意思
Uh, I -- I don't think that's what she meant.
对吧
Is it?
我们为什么要这么做
Okay, why are we doing this?
这是他们第三次来了 我们要表现好点
This is their third visit, and we want to look good.
他们有什么好的
What's so great about them?
他们在原来的社区很受欢迎
They're very well-liked in their neighborhood,
他们的孩子很懂礼貌
they have very polite children,
他们很有深度
and they are sophisticated.
那个男的收藏了很多红酒
The husband is a huge wine collector.
这才是重点
Oh, there it is.
好了 快点 快点
All right, this is it. This is it.
看着精神点儿
Okay, look sharp.
卢克 你脸上是什么
Luke, what's on your face?
我不知道 什么颜色的
I don't know. What color is it?
怎么弄不下来
Why isn't it coming off?
这种行为太奇怪了
This feels like a panic move.
你们好
Hey... again. Hello.
-早安 -你们好
- Morning. - Hello.
家庭园艺时间
Just doing a little family gardening.
回见
See ya.
顺便说一句那是花生酱
It's peanut butter, by the way.
可两天前花生酱就吃光了
We ran out of peanut butter two days ago.
摩登家庭
第六季第五集
我的神哪 管用了
Holy cow. It works!
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
他把袜子放进汽水包装里再拿出来
He's putting socks in a soda box and pulling them out.
不
Oh, no.
这和我祖母那时开始
This is like when my grandmother
用仙人掌梳头发一样
started combing her hair with a cactus.
杰 杰 总统是谁
Jay, Jay, who is the president?
这玩意儿能让我当上总统
I will be when they see this.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
我在卧室里最大的难题是什么
What's my biggest problem in the bedroom?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我总是穿同一双袜子
It's that I'm always wearing the same socks
因为它们总是在最上面
Because they're always up front.
但是这玩意能存放并轮换袜子
But this bad boy stores and rotates your socks.
这将创造衣柜界的历史
It's gonna revolutionize the closet industry.
我真是生在一个黄金时代
What an exciting time to be alive.
我得找律师聊聊
I'm gonna get my lawyer on the horn,
早点把名字的专利申请下来
try to lock the name down.
这个怎么样
Check this --
"袜掘机"
"Sock it to me."
"袜袜机器"怎么样
How about "Soxbox?"
歌♥洛莉亚 拜托
Gloria, please.
我是要推崇一种生活方式
I'm selling a lifestyle here.
妈 我们去泳池那玩
Uh, Mom, we're gonna go head out by the pool.
不不不 等等 打个招呼
No, no, no, wait. Say hello.
杰 这是索菲
Jay, this is Sophie.
你好
Hello.
你好 普里契特先生
Hi, Mr. Pritchett.
那是什么 自动配袜机吗
What's that? Some sort of sock dispenser?
没错 我是做衣柜生意的
Bingo! I'm in the closet business.
这是我的新发明的雏形
And this is a crude prototype of my new invention.
这创意真棒
What a great idea.
它能帮你替换袜子
You rotate your socks
这样就不会一直穿同一双了
so you don't keep wearing the same ones.
完全正确
That's exactly right.
我叫它"袜掘机"
I call it "Sock it to me."
这名字真妙
That's so clever.
很幽默 还说明了它的功能
It's funny, and it tells you what it does.
想象一下用胡桃木做的样子
Imagine it in walnut.
这怎么回事
What's happening?
我很抱歉他这么无聊
I -- I am so sorry that he's boring you.
不 我对这些很感兴趣
No, I like this sort of stuff.
我爷爷厄尔也是做衣柜生意的
My grandpa Earl's in the closet business, too.
等等 厄尔
Wait, wait. Earl?
不会是厄尔·钱伯斯吧
Not -- not Earl Chambers.
对 他拥有"衣柜衣柜衣柜...
Yeah, he owns closets, closets, closets...
衣柜"公♥司♥ 我知道
Closets. Yeah.
我认识你爷爷
I know your grandpa.
1980年
It was 1980.
厄尔和我合办了"衣橱福尼亚"公♥司♥
Earl and I had just formed our company, Closet-Fornia.
生意很不错 高端客户
Business was great, high-end clients,
还有一两个名流光顾
maybe a celebrity or two.
不过我不方便说出他们的名字
I shouldn't name names. Anyway...
有一天我上班的时候
Came to work one day,
发现厄尔的桌子被清空了
and earl's desk had been cleared out.
他对我们一半的客户说了我的坏话
He had badmouthed me to half our rolodex.
我都绝望了
It was devastating.
我只能重新开始
I had to start all over.
算了 告诉你们吧
Well, what the hell?
拉里·哈格曼曾是我们的客户
It was Larry Hagman.
[著名影星 代表作《豪门恩怨》]
那家伙很棒
Heck of a guy.
胸怀宽广似海洋
Heart as big as his hat.
这么快就回来了
Hey, you're back already?
生日派对怎么样
How was the birthday party?
我骑了一头独角兽
I rode a unicorn.
对 没错
Yes, you did.
自己一个人骑上去的
All by your lonesome.
不是真的独角兽
It wasn't a real unicorn.
多谢解释
Thank you.
我准备去做作业了
I'm gonna go and do homework.
不是紧急事情别来烦我
Don't knock unless it's an actual emergency.
比如打蜘蛛什么的
Not a spider.
普兰克老师周末还留作业吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表