Maybe we could guess it.
克莱尔 你不小心把电♥话♥挂了
Claire, you accidentally hung up on me.
对 亲爱的 你知道我不太会用电脑
Oh, yeah, well, honey, you know me and computers.
妈妈在猜海莉的iCloud密♥码♥
Mom's trying to guess Haley's iCloud password.
个人觉得这侵犯了她的隐私
Which, personally, I think is an invasion of her privacy.
试试看"密♥码♥"行不行
Ooh, try "Password."
还好不是这个
I'm kind of glad that didn't work.
等等 我记得我告诉过她
Wait, I think I remember telling her to use something
要用别人不知道的东西做密♥码♥
that people wouldn't know about her,
比如她最喜欢的文学形象
like her favorite literary character.
进去了
I'm in!
不是吧 是什么
What? What was it?
史努比[爱窥探的]
Snoopy.
可以当你的新外号♥了
And that could be your new nickname.
好吧 寻找我的iPhone
Okay. Find my iPhone.
不是吧 她在拉斯维加斯
Oh, no! She's in Vegas.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
等等 我在放大 等等 等等
Oh, hang on. I'm zooming in. Hold on, hold on.
我来看看...
Let me see what I can, uh...
海莉的iPhone
快点
Come on.
婚礼教堂
天呐
And -- oh, God!
亲爱的 她在一间婚礼教堂里
Honey, she's at a wedding chapel!
好吧 是有点麻烦 但是你想想
Okay, that's troubling, but think about it.
如果她没跟迪兰在一起 她能跟谁结婚
If she's not with Dylan, who would she be marrying?
我不知道
I don't know!
艾丽克斯 她一定跟你说过什么
Alex, she had to have told you something!
好吧 我们确实不亲密
Okay, you are really rubbing in our lack of closeness.
她连用什么护发素都不会告诉我
She won't even tell me what conditioner she uses.
我只有12分钟了 赶紧想
I have 12 minutes! Think!
我不知道 去问米尔奇舅舅吧
I don't know. Ask uncle Mitchell.
她们总是聊男孩子的事
They're always giggling about boys.
好 我这就找他
Oh, good! Okay, yes, I'm gonna do that.
我打给他
I'm calling him.
要是有用
If it helps,
我可以找我在赌城的魔术师朋友
I can alert my magician contacts in Vegas.
尽管他们更擅长让女孩消失
Although, they are better at making girls disappear
而不是把她们找出来
than they are finding them.
什么事
What?
莉莉 亲爱的 去帮我叫米奇尔
Lily, honey, I need you get Mitchell.
他们说我能玩20分钟iPad
But they said I could have 20 minute of iPad time.
米奇尔 米奇尔
Mitchell? Mitchell?!
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我得跟米奇尔谈谈
I-I really need to talk to Mitchell.
现在是我的iPad时间
It's my iPad time!
宝贝 关于自私这事我怎么跟你说的
Honey, what did I tell you about being selfish?
只要克莱尔姨妈买♥♥到我要的爆米花
Aunt Claire needs to speak to other daddy
她就能跟二爸说话啦
just as soon as she gets me my popcorn.
什么 小卡 我说过了
What? You, Cam, I promise you,
我会给你买♥♥到爆米花的
I will get you your popcorn,
但现在我得跟米奇尔谈谈
but right now, I need to talk to Mitchell!
-奶酪和焦糖味的 -知道了
- Okay, cheese and caramel. - Fine.
-还有焦糖味的 -记住了
- And caramel. - Fine.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我很确定海莉在赌城结婚了
So, I'm pretty sure that Haley is getting married in Vegas.
-你说什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
我要知道她在和谁约会
Yeah, I need to know who she's been dating.
她说过自己可能喜欢上了
T-there was this one guy who she thought
这么一个人 但我也不清楚
that she might like, but, I don't know.
她对于他一直藏着掖着
She was weirdly secretive about him,
我觉得那个人算一个约会对象吧
but I-I guess that could still be thing.
爸爸来电
等等 老爸打电♥话♥来了
Oh, hang on, hang on, getting a call from dad.
快做
Do the thing.
做那个可爱的动作
Do the cute thing.
-爸 -克莱尔
- Dad? - Claire?
-爸 -米奇尔
- Dad? - Mitchell?
你们在我手♥机♥里做什么
What are you doing in my phone?
你打给我的 老爸
You called me, dad.
我没有 我在跟乔拍视频
No, I didn't. I'm shooting a video with Joe.
我现在在你的厨房♥里吗
Am I in your kitchen with you?
不在
No.
所以你没在跟乔拍视频
Then you're not shooting a video with Joe.
杰 你好 克莱尔要去办点事
Hi, Jay! Claire was just about to go run an errand!
没搞错吧
Are you kidding me?!
天呐 等着
Okay, for God sakes. Hold--
能麻烦您帮我看一下电脑吗
would you mind watching my computer for me for a minute?
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Of course, dear.
米奇尔 我喜欢这顶新帽子
Hey, Mitch, I'm liking the new hat.
-让你看起来不一样了 -你想说什么
- It gives you some presence. - What you getting at, dad?
没想说什么啊 就是很硬汉
Nothing. It's a strong look.
你看起来像以前西部片里的型男
Y-you like one of those tough guys in an old western movie.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
这个帽子有点反派气息
Oh, I guess it is kind of badass.
如果我把它往后折一点呢
What if I tilt it a little bit?
那就毁了
You ruined it.
我喜欢你的帽子 很配
I like your hat. It suits you.
谢谢你 女士
Oh, thank you, ma'am.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
把你改变人生的爆米花买♥♥回来了
All right, got your life-changing popcorn.
真棒
Yes!
能说回海莉结婚这件事了吗
Now, can we get back to figuring out who Haley married?
海莉结婚了
Haley got married?!
千万别是跟杰克逊
Oh my gosh, I hope it was no to Jackson.
杰克逊
Jackson!
他喜欢很奇怪的...食物
He was into some weird food.
完蛋了
Oh, God!
海莉结婚了 她麻烦大了
Whoa, Haley got married?! She is in so much trouble!
卢克 你的头发怎么了
Luke, what have you done to your hair?!
克莱尔 你这种反应
Claire, when you react like this,
正是他想看到的
you're just giving him what he wants.
卢克说你知道的
Luke said that you knew about it!
我不知道
I didn't know about it!
我说有家长知道
I said a parent knew about it.
菲尔
Phil!
我知道还没到这步
I know we're not there yet,
但我在网上搜了婚姻无效条约
but I've been researching annulments.
就要到这步了
Oh, we are there
因为你同意他剪莫霍克发型
because you let our child get a Mohawk!
真棒
Sweet!
我们打了个赌
We...had a bet.
他赢了你就让他留这头型吗
You let him get a Mohawk because he won a bet?!
-他输了 -什么 菲尔
- No, he lost the bet. - What?! Phil!
难道你想让我留莫霍克发型吗
Well, I-I, would you rather I had a Mohawk?
-我可是要上班的 -我没时间争论
- I have a career. - I-I don't have time for this.
我们得搞清楚
We've got to get back to figuring out
海莉在赌城和谁结的婚
who Haley has married in Vegas.
-有人敲门 -好吧
- Hold on. Someone's at the door.- Okay.
海莉在赌城吗
So, Haley's in Vegas?
-对 -你想的话 我可以打给安迪
- Yes. - If you want, I can call Andy.
他也在 也许他能找到她
He's there, too. Maybe he can find her.
安迪在赌城
Andy's in Vegas?
是啊 他问我借了袖扣
Yeah, he borrowed some cuff links
说是婚礼要用
from me for some wedding.
天呐
Oh, my God,
海莉不会嫁给安迪了吧
you guys don't think that Haley married Andy, do you?
-海莉嫁给了安迪 -什么
- Haley married Andy! - What?!
-他又赌输了什么 -不 不
- What bet did he lose? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
安迪在和犹他州那女孩约会
Andy is dating some girl in Utah,
海莉知道的
and Haley knows that.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表