I like this new guy, huh?
瞧吧 我就跟你们说太重了吧
See? I told you it was too heavy.
天啊 这包里到底装了什么啊
My gosh, what in the world is in this?!
不要
No!
克莱尔 我们落在你家的背包里
Claire, why is there a fully cooked turkey
怎么突然多了一只烤好的火鸡
in the backpack we left at your house?
是啊 克莱尔 怎么会出现的呢
Yes, Claire, why is there?
会不会是因为你烤了个备用的
Could it be you made a backup
因为你根本不相信我能做好这顿晚餐
because you never trusted me with the dinner at all?
我觉得有可能...
Well, I thought there was a chance that --
有可能我会搞砸一切吗
What, that I'd screw everything up?
你知道吗 我郑重告诉你
You know what? I have half a mind
我打算把我做的美味晚餐装好...
to pack up the beautiful meal I made --
晚餐上来啦
Dinner is served!
我 我不明白
I-I-I don't -- I don't understand.
是每个人都分到那样一盘吗
Does everybody get one?
我只是想着 万一你遇到麻烦
I was just going to sub in my turkey
我就献上我的火鸡 我的意思是...
if you got in trouble, which, I mean...
既然你已经碰了
Well, now you touched it,
那你就和艾丽克斯还有海莉分享那只吧
so you, Alex, and Haley will share that one.
黑肉献给你黑暗不信任别人的灵魂
Dark meat for your dark, untrusting soul.
菲尔
Phil!
话说这可是个崭新的背包
You know, this was a brand-new backpack,
现在里面却全都是烤火鸡的酱汁
and now it's got turkey juice all up in it!
行了 冷静点 大嗓门
Okay, back it up, old yeller.
好了 都少说两句吧
Okay, could we just stop?
天啊 这可是感恩节
This is Thanksgiving, for god's sake.
更别提明天还是卢克的生日呢
And not to mention that tomorrow is Luke's birthday.
对了 这个行李箱里有送给我的礼物吧
Hey, this is the suitcase with my present, right?
你们在视频里说了的
You had it in the video.
不要
No!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
恭喜你 卢克
Congratulations, Luke!
你终于长大成人了
You're finally a man!
在我的祖国 人们16岁生日时
In my country, when you turn 16,
会收到火鸡
you get your turkey.
等等 那段视频
Wait, you made the video
是你们在决定提早回来之前就拍摄好了的
before you decided to come back early.
你们难道打算把火鸡放里面4天吗
Were you gonna keep the turkey in there for four days?
那是种传统
It's a tradition.
你是怎么带着那玩意儿过海关的啊
How did you get that thing through customs?
那可是海关部门[风俗]
It is called customs.
他们 很尊重传统风俗
They...respect customs.
等等
Wait a minute.
我认识这只火鸡
I know this bird.
我给这对鸡胸上油一整天了
I've been oiling these breasts all day.
这是我的火鸡
This is my turkey!
烤得很完美
Done to perfection!
吃了吧 克莱尔
Eat it, Claire!
等等 爸爸的火鸡怎么会
Wait, so, how did dad's turkey
进他们的行李箱
get in their suitcase?
那个小火鸡又是从哪儿来的
And where did that small turkey come from?
你们怎么知道要回来这里的
And how did you know to come here?
晚餐本该是在克莱尔家举♥行♥的
Dinner was supposed to be at Claire's.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
乱得跟电影《凯恩号♥哗变》里的情节一样
It's like "The Caine Mutiny" In here!
我们的度假在最后时刻被取消了
Our vacation got canceled at the last minute.
我们决定对你们隐瞒这事
We decided not to say anything
因为我们想躲着清静一下
because we wanted a break.
躲着什么啊
A br-- a break from what?!
躲着感恩节的疯狂
From Thanksgiving craziness.
比如压力 吼叫
From -- from stress, from yelling,
以及这二位穿着裙子晃荡
from these two parading around in dresses.
-一次而已 -我们在家可不♥穿♥裙子
- That was a one-time thing. - Okay, we don't wear dresses at home.
听着 我知道感恩节
Now, look, I get that Thanksgiving
对于那些长年见不到的
is a big day for families
家人们来说是一件大事
who never see each other,
但我们这个家的人几乎时刻都黏在一起
but this group is together non-stop.
不如你们把行李箱里的这只火鸡带回家
Look, why don't you take the suitcase turkey home with you?
你们把备用火鸡带回家
You take the backpack turkey.
我们叫披萨外卖♥♥ 今晚就到此为止吧
We'll order a pizza, and we'll all call it a night.
-好啊 是个好主意 -好吧 行
- Fine. That sounds great. - All right. Okay, fine.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我知道我一般不会说这种话的
I know I seem like the last person to say this,
但我们不能直接略过感恩节啊
but we can't just skip Thanksgiving!
时光飞逝啊
Time is going by so fast.
似乎就在昨天 曼尼还对我一往情深
It seemed like only yesterday that Manny was hot for me,
现在却完全没有了
and he's not anymore.
某天 艾丽克斯也会有个男朋友
And someday, Alex may have a boyfriend
他会希望带她回他家去过感恩节
who wants her to spend it with his family.
好吧 那或许还需要等上几年
Okay, we probably got a little window there.
但我想说的是 我爱我疯狂的家人们
But my point is that I love my crazy family,
我想跟我的家人们一起过这个感恩节
and I want to spend this holiday with them.
如果你们想清静 我们可以略过圣诞节
If you want a break, we can skip Christmas.
-行吧 就这么定了 -好吧
- Fine. Settled. - Okay.
-那就略过圣诞节吧 -好吧 行
- Skip Christmas. - Okay. cool.
我早计划好和我的朋友们
I already had plans to spend Christmas
去卡波过圣诞节了
in cabo with my friends.
我必须想个办法脱身
I've got to get out of here.
我们为什么要把三只火鸡都吃掉啊
Why did we eat all three turkeys?
我希望明年的圣诞节是在周五
I hope that Thanksgiving's on a Friday next year,
[美国感恩节固定是11月的第4个周四 不可能是周五]
那样我整个周末就可以一直睡了
so that I can sleep through the entire weekend.
妈 你能教化一下她吗 我实在累了
Mom, can you take this one? I'm exhausted.
你肯定是累坏了
Wow, you really must be.
菲尔 省省吧
Phil, give it up.
亲爱的 无论你怎么跳舞
Honey, you can dance all you want,
但你骗不了任何人
but you're not fooling anyone.
继续大力搅拌[鞭打]吧 菲利普
Continue to whip vigorously, Philip,
直到你的蛋白面糊[精♥液♥]变粘稠
until your meringue stiffens.
真好笑啊 我可没有...
That's hilarious. I don't --
面皮表层[屁♥股♥]变成漂亮的粉红色了吗
Are the cheeks turning nice and pink?
到底是出什么毛病了
What's the problem?
现在请置入冷水中
Now plunge into cold water.
我刚刚正打算建议你做同样的事呢
I was just about to suggest the same thing.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表