我懂的
I get it.
你到了想独♥立♥自主的年纪
You're at that age when you want to separate.
是我从你那独♥立♥出来
Yeah, I separate from you,
而不是反过来
not the other way around.
也许我不想老跟着你做一些傻事
Maybe I don't want to do dumb stuff with you all the time,
可是
but
这不代表你能找人取代我
that doesn't mean you get to replace me.
什么
What?
你开玩笑吗 我永远不可能找人取代你
Are you kidding me? I could never replace you.
如果我来决定 我们会一起做所有的事
If it were up to me, we'd do everything together.
真的吗
Really?
我会跟你一起读大学
Yeah, I'd go to college with you.
我们可以当室友 一起进兄弟会
We’d-we'd be roommates. We'd try to join a frat.
没有一个兄弟会愿意要我们
None of them would take us.
我们自己办一个
We'd start our own.
天呐 听起来太棒了
Oh, my God. That sounds amazing.
为什么没人要我们
Why wouldn't they take us?
他们肯定会要我 但我会说
Well, yeah, they'd take me, but I'd be like,
想都别想 布拉德利
"No way, Bradley,
没有我的小伙伴我是不会来的
not without my little pal, here."
关于这个 我心情有点复杂
I have mixed feelings about that, dad.
你对一个拥抱也会心情复杂吗
Do you have mixed feelings about a hug?
会
Yes.
我需要个拥抱 那我去拥抱安迪了
Well, I need one, so I guess I'm gonna go hug Andy.
好吧
Fine.
朱迪 那封邮件太好笑了
Hey, Judy, that was a hilarious e-mail.
酸黄瓜比男人更好用
Pickles are better than men.
你懂吗 太好笑了
Did you get that? It was so--
你来这之后有干活吗
Have you done any work since you came here?
我在调动工作气氛
I'm working the room.
看 运动装帅哥
There he is. Sport coat.
运动装
Sport coat?
真不敢相信 这些白♥痴♥居然觉得你幽默
I can't believe these idiots think you're funny.
说起来 我有个理论
Okay. You know, I have a theory
是关于为何这里的人不喜欢你
why people here don't like you.
我知道他们为何不喜欢我
I know why they don't like me.
因为老爸把得罪人的活都扔给我了
It's cause dad makes me do all his dirty work.
看看我今天要训斥多少人
Look at this list of people I'm supposed to reprimand today.
来看看
Let's see here.
他确实是对的 格伦有体臭
Well, he does have a point, Glen does smell.
我要先从露西开始
I'm gonna start with Lucy.
露西 唯一喜欢我的人
Lucy, the last person who likes me.
没关系的
Oh, it's okay.
露西
Hey, Luce.
克莱尔 我给你留了你喜欢的饼干
Hey, Claire. I got you one of those cookies that you like.
别让我更加不忍♥心开口
Oh, don't make this harder than it has to be.
-出什么事了吗 -的确有事
- Is there something wrong? - Yes.
开口说这个很难 不过
It's not easy for me to discuss, but--
克莱尔 我来吧
Claire, I got this.
毕竟是我的投诉 我来
It's my complaint. I got it.
露西
Lucy...
你是在上班 所以请穿得像上班
you're at work, so please dress like it.
你穿的这些上衣完全不得体
These "Tops" that you wear are completely inappropriate.
抱歉冒犯到你了
Sorry to offend you.
你知道吗
You know what?
反正都要说的 格伦 你得勤洗澡
While I'm at it, Glen, shower more often.
查克 别再随便用"回复给所有人"
Chuck, stop using "Reply all."
还有多莉丝 没人在乎
A-and, Doris, no one cares
你昨晚都梦到了什么
about what you dreamt about last night.
大家都记住了 这里是工作场所
Let's keep in mind this is a place of business, folks,
明白了吗
all right?
感觉真好
This feels good.
有没有人叫卡尔
Is there a Carl?!
律师啊
Lawyers.
我说得没错吧 运动装
Am I right, sport coat?
那不是他
That's not sport coat.
我回家了
I'm home.
你感觉怎么样
Oh, hi. How are you feeling?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
杰 我真为你骄傲
Oh, Jay, I'm so proud of you.
今天你做出了牺牲
You made a sacrifice today.
为了自己的儿子 你做了正确的选择
You did the right thing for your son.
看他有多开心
Look how happy he is.
可能吧
I guess.
等等
Wait a minute.
-他脖子上是什么 -什么
- What's that on his neck? - What?
他的皮疹又复发了
His rash came back.
不
No.
你的手肯定沾到了斯黛拉的狗毛
You must have some Stella on you.
不 我之后直接去了俱乐部
No, no, I went to straight to the club after.
在那洗了个澡 哭了一下
Took a shower, maybe cried a little bit in there,
重新换了衣服
changed clothes to make sure.
何况我才刚回来呢
Plus, I just got here.
皮疹长出来的时间比这长
A rash would take longer to come out.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
-什么味道 -闻起来像花
- What smell? - It smells like flowers or something.
我可没买♥♥花
I didn't get any flowers.
我闻到味道了 歌♥洛莉亚
I smell something, Gloria.
家里有什么东西不一样
What's new around here?
不一样的就是你觉得有东西不一样
The fact that you noticed something.
就是你
It's you.
什么是新的 是什么呢
What's new? What?
香水 还是唇膏
Perfume, lipstick?
我闻到了薰衣草 还有
I'm getting lavender with,
还有玫瑰果
I want to say rose hips.
是你的面霜
It's your face cream!
我今早是买♥♥了几瓶 不过
I did buy some more this morning, but--
你买♥♥的是乔的皮疹消褪前
The same kind that Stella was eating
斯黛拉吃的那种面霜吗
before Joe's rash cleared up?
现在你抹回了面霜 他的皮疹又回来了
And now you're wearing it again, and his rash is back?
不可能是我的面霜
No, it can't be my face cream!
不要让我跟心爱的面霜告别
Please don't make me say goodbye to my face cream!
斯黛拉吃面霜是为了救乔
Stella was eating it to save Joe!
但这还是不能解释
But that still doesn't explain
为什么我感觉好多了
why I'm still feeling so much better.
我可以呼吸
I can breathe for th--
斯黛拉要作为"狗雄"回家啦
Stella's coming home a hero!
莉莉 你能出来一下吗
Lily, can you come out here, please?
为什么要这么做
Why do we have to do this?
因为她们产生了感情 杰
Because she's become attached, Jay.
她们现在都要一起睡觉
She's even sleeping with her now.
外公
Hi, grandpa.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
莉莉 你记得我说过
Lily, do you remember how I said
斯黛拉从今以后要和我们住在一起吗
Stella was gonna be staying with us from now on?
事实上
Well, it turns out...
她要和外公一起回去了
she's gonna go home with grandpa.
好吧
Okay.
莉莉 表达自己的感受很重要
Lily, it's important to express your feelings.
不要把它们藏在心里
Don't bottle them up.
我睡觉终于不用听她打呼了
Okay. I can finally sleep without all of her snoring!
够了 把她给我
All right, enough. Hand her over.
到这来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
那是什么
What is that?
别笑我 我现在很脆弱
Please don't make fun of me. I'm very vulnerable right now.
你能帮我弄一件吗
Can you get me one?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表