剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Are you saying that Stroh predicted these murders
你是说斯特罗通过占星术
using astrology?
预测了这些命案
Well, yes and no.
是也不是
What does The Ephemeris say about this week, lieutenant?
《星历表》上是怎么预测这个礼拜的 副队
Ah. Well, right now,
这周 目前来看
seems to be a lot about Mars conjunct Neptune in Pisces.
似乎说火星和海王星在双鱼宫相会
Whatever the hell that means.
天晓得这是什么意思
Well, what that means is... I have no idea.
这个意思是说 我也不懂
But Mars conjunct Neptune the day before
但火星和海王星连接的前一天
we found our first victim, Shyla.
我们发现了第一位死者 谢拉
And it goes on until three nights from now.
从那往后知道三天前 两星才会分开
That book is how Stroh knows when the next murder will occur.
这本书告诉斯特罗下一起命案发生的时间
Come on. Really?
拜托 你是认真的吗
Stroh is sitting in his cell, looking into a crystal ball,
斯特罗正蹲在牢里 盯着水晶球
using astrology to predict when a killer's gonna strike next?
用占星术预测凶手下一次动手的时间吗
He's not predicting the future, Andy. He's figuring out the past.
他不是预测未来 安迪 而是计算过去
This killer is obviously
很明显
someone that Stroh is very familiar with.
斯特罗相当熟悉凶手
Who murders prostitutes with some wacky cycle of the planets
谁会根据莫名其妙的占星循环来谋杀妓♥女♥
and then signs his murders with a symbol of Mars?
之后还用火星的符号♥来标志自己犯下的案件
So, if this is about timing,
如果重点是时机
we already know burning man is killing right now.
我们已经知道烧火男现在正在杀人
But this pattern, detective, is very important.
但是警探 这种作案模式 非常重要
When was the last time -- what is it? --
上一次是什么时候 那什么来着
Um, Mars conjunct Neptune?
火星与海王星♥相♥会吗
The Ephemeris doesn't say.
《星历表》上没有说
This book only covers the second half of 2014 and 2015.
这本书上只有2014年的下半年和2015年
All right. I never thought I'd say this,
好吧 我没想过我会说这种话
but if we are gonna cover all our bases,
不过如果我们要做得滴水不漏
we need an astrologer.
我们得找一位占星家
Oh. Sorry. Trying not to wake you.
抱歉 没想吵醒你
Oh, it's okay. Uh, I've been up since 4:00.
没事 我四点开始就醒了
Sleeping in one of these interview rooms
在审讯室里睡觉
isn't all that relaxing.
可没法让我安心
Uh, you know, I don't believe in past lives
我不相信有前世
or ghosts or astrology, but this room --
也不相信鬼魂或者占星 不过这间房♥间
It, um, has a weird energy in it.
确实有股奇怪的力量
Sitting in that chair,
坐上那把椅子
a person's whole future can change.
人的整个未来都可能被颠覆
Mine did, a long time ago.
我就是 那是很早以前了
Maybe it's gonna change again.
也许又要再改变一次了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I-I heard about all that destiny crap that Stroh was spreading.
我听到了斯特罗散布的关于命运的胡说八道
You know, "We're intertwined" and "The end" business.
"我们命运缠绕"和"末日"什么的鬼话
No. Stroh is the one who is finished,
不是的 完蛋的是斯特罗
Rusty, not you.
不是你 拉什蒂
He signs that deal today,
今天他签完协议
and then you go back to school to finish college --
之后你就回学校完成学业
Grab your breakfast, and we'll eat in the break room, okay?
拿上早餐 去休息室里吃 可以吗
Yeah, that'll be great. Thanks.
好的 非常棒 谢谢
All right.
小事一桩
Is it okay if we take him downstairs
我们能不能带他下楼
to shower in the gym
去健身房♥里冲个凉
or does he need to stay up on this floor?
还是说他不能离开这层楼
Oh, no. Go get him cleaned up.
没有 带他去洗漱吧
Morning, kid.
早安 孩子
Morning.
早
So...you're all set.
那你准备一下吧
Hey, uh, actually, I-I have one question.
其实 我有一个问题
How do you get into S.W.A.T.?
怎么才能进特警队
S.W.A.T.?
特警队
Oh, uh, to get into S.W.A.T.,
要进特警队
You, um -- you have to have a college degree.
得先拿到大学学位
You have to go through the academy and graduate.
得去上完大学 然后毕业
Then you serve four years as a patrol officer.
之后再做四年的巡警
You have to achieve the rank of policeman 3,
成为三♥级♥警员
and you have to pass a lot of written and physical tests
再通过一堆的笔试和体能测试
before okay. III got it.
再... 好了 我懂了
Yes. That something you'd be interested in?
那好 你对特警队有兴趣吗
No.
没有
I just thought maybe that joining S.W.A.T.
我想 也许进了特警队
would make it...
会...
harder for Stroh to get at me.
更不容易受到斯特罗的影响
Oh, no. Son. Son, listen.
不 孩子 听着
If you join S.W.A.T. because of Stroh,
如果你因为斯特罗而加入了特警队
you are giving him a say in your destiny.
就是在给他话柄 让他指手画脚你的命运
Look, if you want to spend your days
如果你想要
looking over your shoulder, afraid,
小心翼翼地过日子 一味担心
wondering when the blow will fall,
什么时候会有飞来横祸
you can just wait till you get married.
那是你结了婚以后过得日子
So, just live my life without ever giving Stroh another thought?
那我过我的生活彻底忘掉斯特罗吗
That's right.
对
Which means that I could go and shower at home
意味着我可以走了 回家洗澡
and head back to school?
再回学校去吗
That's wrong.
不对
Un-until we have him locked away,
那得再我们把他关起来之后
just go down to the break room,
去楼下的休息室
have some breakfast, maybe a cup of coffee,
吃点早餐 再来杯咖啡
and then, when that son of a bitch is locked up
之后 等那个混♥蛋♥永远地
in federal prison forever,
被关进联邦监狱
we'll all celebrate.
我们普天同庆
The astrologer's here.
占星师来了
Well...thanks.
谢谢
At the moment, Mars is very volatile and dangerous.
现在 火星非常活跃而且危险
It's a very influential planet, you know.
火星是非常有影响力的行星
And right now,
而现在
It's conjunct with Neptune
火星正与海王星
In sneaky, sneaky pisces.
在双鱼宫中鬼鬼祟祟的相会
Conjunct meaning two planets are in the sky at the same time.
"相会"是指两颗星同一时间在天空出现
There is no mystery to that.
这没有什么好解释的
I love Lieutenant Mike.
我就喜欢迈克副队长
I'm so glad you called me and that I was available.
我真高兴你能打给我 而我正好有时间
Oh, when Clarissa and I first worked together
克劳利莎和我最开始是在
on "Badge of justice"... Oh, geez.
《正义徽章》合作 又来了
She did a chart for Jon Worth. "Badge of justice."
她为琼·沃斯画过图 《正义徽章》
"Badge of justice." Every damn day.
三句不离《正义徽章》
And when everyone said we'd be cancelled,
当所有人都说这剧要被砍了
Clarissa said we'd be back.
克劳利莎说我们会重回巅峰的
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我跟这个可没关系
I mean, people say I predict things.
人们都说我能预测各种事物
I don't predict things.
我并不能预测事物
I just interpret actions of the stars.
我只是解释星象而已
Now, this is very interesting here.
这个东西很有趣
Clarissa, can this alignment
克劳利莎 这些排列组合
tell us what our killer is going to do next?
能告诉我们凶手的下一步动作吗
Well, no, but I do have
不能 不过我电脑里
a very expensive piece of computer equipment that might.
有个很昂贵的软件也许能帮忙
But of course, the battery is dead on my laptop,
我的笔记本没电了
so I'm gonna have to plug this in.
所以要先充电
If you could give me a little help, here...
如果你能帮帮我
Oh, Sharon. I-I think this is a complete waste of time.
纱伦 这简直是在浪费时间
I mean, you're not gonna tell me that you believe
不要告诉我 你居然相信
this astrology lady, are you?
这位占星的婆婆
It doesn't matter what we believe, Andy.
我们信不信不重要 安迪
It's what the killer believes that counts.
重要的是凶手信不信
Let's just move this along.
先试试再说
Okeydokey, artichokey.
天灵地灵 萝卜显灵
Here we go.
走着
The current Mars conjunct Neptune started
现在这一次火星和海王星的合相是从
January 12th, 2015.
2015年1月12号♥开始
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表