剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Preferred Skies didn't think so, though.
尚天航♥空♥可不这样认为
They paid his fines themselves.
他们自掏腰包为他付罚金
Now, just for fun,
那么 娱乐一下
guess some of Preferred Skies' most common destinations.
猜猜尚天航♥空♥的航♥班♥最常到哪里
Are we talking south of the border?
是边境以南的地方吗
Exactly -- Mexico, Bolivia,
正是 墨西哥 玻利维亚
plus the occasional side trip to the Cayman Islands.
再加上偶尔跑几趟开曼群岛
Ben Logan was involved in drug running.
本·洛根很可能涉嫌贩毒
And if the FAA caught him without a flight plan three times...
如果空管局都因无计划飞行抓住他三次
He was failing to file a lot more than that.
那他实际违规的次数比那多多了
Probably pocketing lots of cash for each trip.
很可能每次都挣了大把的现金
But don't forget
但是别忘了
his wife lied to us about their marriage.
他妻子在他们的婚姻问题上撒了谎
Her husband was consulting a divorce lawyer,
她的丈夫正在咨♥询♥一名离婚律师
and -- and he was paying for an apartment in San Diego
并且他还在圣迭戈租了一套公♥寓♥
while they were living in L.A.
尽管他们住在洛杉矶
And there was blood in her daughter's room.
还有她女儿的房♥间里有血迹
A lot of blood.
很多血迹
I know, but if I question Cynthia Logan
我知道 但如果我们不能确凿的
before we've properly connected her to the evidence,
将证据指向她 就对她贸然发问
she could lawyer up,
她很有可能提请律师
and I don't even know what crime we're investigating yet.
而我连案件的性质都还没弄明白
That is the problem.
这是问题所在
Is it a kidnapping?
这是一起绑♥架♥案
Is it a homicide?
还是一起谋杀案
Is it a critical missing?
还是恶性失踪案
Why don't we try a little process of elimination?
我们为什么不试试用排除法
Let's focus our entire investigation on Ben Logan.
让我们把调查重点放在本·洛根身上
We've already searched his neighborhood.
我们已经在他家附近搜查过了
Let's move our base of operations
让我们把行动基地转移到
to Burbank Airport near Preferred Skies.
尚天航♥空♥附近的伯班克机场
Let's alert our friends in the media.
让我们通知媒体的朋友
Let's question Cynthia Logan and her relatives
就辛西娅·洛根的婚姻状况
about the state of her marriage.
询问她本人和她的亲属们
And carefully, carefully Mirandize her
并尽可能在不打草惊蛇的情况下
without alarming her too much.
向她宣读她的权利
The father and his two young children
父亲以及他的两个年幼的孩子
have been missing since early yesterday morning.
自昨天早晨起失踪
The LAPD has not commented on the situation as yet.
洛杉矶警方还未就这一情况发表评论
Why are you searching Burbank Airport?
你们为什么要搜查伯班克机场
You're determined to make this about my husband, aren't you?
你们认定这是我丈夫的问题 对吗
Um, can we put your family someplace else for a moment
在我们向你介绍情况的时候
while we brief you on that?
能请你的家人先回避一下吗
Of course.
当然
We can go anywhere you want us.
我们听你们安排
Vanessa, Tim.
凡妮莎 蒂姆
Mrs. Logan, we would like to play some messages for you
洛根太太 有几条信息想让你听一下
Off your husband's cellphone,
是存在你丈夫手♥机♥里的
which he left behind at your house.
他把手♥机♥落在了你家里
But first, we need you to initial
不过你得先签署这些文件
and sign these agreements saying that you won't sue us
保证不因为听到不想听的消息
if you hear something that upsets you
而起诉我们
and that you know you have the constitutional right
并保证你知晓
to not talk to us about your kids
宪法赋予你不透漏孩子消息的权利
And, if you want, you can consult with an attorney.
你要是愿意也可以咨♥询♥律师
It's not that we want to think
我们也不愿意认为
that Ben ran away with your grandchildren.
本带着你的外孙们跑了
It's just that we, uh... we really need to rule it out.
我们只是 需要排除这个可能
I don't understand why it's an issue.
我不明白他们怎么会出现问题
Uh, Cee-cee and Ben haven't had any trouble in over a year.
茜茜和本一年多了都没有任何矛盾
What kind of trouble?
什么样的矛盾
Just the usual stuff -- who's gonna work more,
生活琐事 谁多做点事
Who's gonna take care of the house.
谁来打理家务
I don't know any more than that.
别的我就不知道了
Cee-cee isn't one of those people
茜茜不是那种
who opens up about her private life, you know?
喜欢谈论私生活的人
Yeah. I know the type.
我了解这类人
Maybe there were issues after they moved to San Diego.
可能他们搬去圣迭戈以后有什么矛盾
I didn't talk to her every day.
我也不是天天跟她聊
They lived in San Diego?
他们在圣迭戈住过吗
But Cee-cee was glad to move back to L.A.
不过茜茜很高兴能搬回洛杉矶
So, overall, you'd say they were happily married?
所以总的来说你觉得他们婚姻美满
Well, I've never been married, so I can't judge it.
不好说 我又没结过婚
I mean, who's to say what happiness looks like to other people?
毕竟 每个人对幸福的定义不同
Lots of couples argue.
很多夫妇都会吵架
Hi, Mr. Logan.
你好 洛根先生
This is Lisa in Arie Grossman's office.
我是艾瑞·格罗斯曼办公室的丽萨
I'm just calling to confirm your appointment
我打来是想确认一下
with us at 1:00 P.M. this Monday.
你周一下午一点的预约
If you change your mind, just call us and let us know.
如果您改变主意请打电♥话♥通知我们
It happens all the time.
这非常正常
So, who is Arie Grossman?
艾瑞·格罗斯曼是谁
I'm afraid he's a divorce lawyer.
他是个离婚律师
Your husband had an appointment with him.
你先生跟他有预约
No.
不
I don't believe it. We spoke to Mr. Grossman.
我不信 我们跟格罗斯曼先生谈过
He said that he talked to Ben over the phone
他说他跟本在电♥话♥里聊过
And that he was coming in to discuss filing for a divorce.
他打算起草离婚协议
But we have not had a serious problem in so long.
可是我们很久都没有大的矛盾了
Mrs. Logan, you have some serious problems right now.
洛根太太 你现在处境不太妙
Look your husband is nowhere to be found,
您的丈夫失踪了
Your children have disappeared.
您的孩子也下落不明
Now, can you think of a reason that might have happened?
你能想到任何可能的原因吗
Is there anything at all that you haven't told us?
你还隐瞒了什么
I have explained...everything,
我全都说了
And this filing for divorce is not true.
离婚协议一定不是真的
I-it can't be true.
不可能是真的
My god, this is a nightmare.
我的上帝 这简直是一场噩梦
How much worse is this gonna get?
还要糟糕到什么地步
L-10, advise bomb techs
我是现场指挥 拆弹组注意
two additional Major Crimes personnel entering the blast zone.
两名重案组人员进入爆♥炸♥区域
Copy that.
收到
The Logans are still missing, but we did find their bags.
洛根及子女仍然下落不明 不过行李找到了
We're so close to the runway, the T.S.A. Wanted the bomb squad
现场离跑道太近 交通安监局坚持
to go over the luggage first, sir.
由拆弹小组先检查行李
I don't get it.
我想不通
If Ben Logan went to all the trouble of packing bags,
如果本·洛根大费周折地打包了行李
why did he dump all their stuff?
他为什么要全丢了呢
As soon as we get the "all clear," we're gonna find out.
危险排除以后我们就能知道了
Maybe I should start collecting
我也许应该着手
surveillance footage of this area.
调取这片区域的监控
Yeah, yeah, hold on. Hold on.
对 对 等等 等等
We need to finish here first.
我们先把这里的事处理完
And keep filming.
继续拍摄
I -- I want the jury to see this exactly the same way we did.
我希望陪审团能看到这一切
Okay, Tao. Open the other suitcase.
陶 把另外那个箱子打开
You had to run out?
你走的很急嘛
I did.
没错
I'm sorry.
对不起
I -- I hope that's not why you had to come home.
希望你不是因为这才回家的
Oh, no, no, we had a break in our case --
不 不 案情有了进展
A -- a sad break --
令人难过的进展
And it requires some work at the morgue.
需要进行尸体解剖
So, while I had a minute,
趁着有点时间
I thought I would shower and change.
我打算冲个凉 换身衣服
A sad break?
令人难过的进展
Two little children
两个小孩子
found dead in their family's suitcases.
被发现陈尸于家人的旅行箱里
Oh, my god. How did that happen?
我的上帝 为什么会这样
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表