剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Happy birthday, Chip!
生日快乐 奇普
Yo, Chip, let's start this!
奇普 让我们开始吧
Hey, Chip! Happy birthday!
奇普 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Chip.
生日快乐 奇普老兄
Man, happy birthday. Thank you. Thank you!
生日快乐 谢谢 谢谢
Ice! We need more ice, Chip.
冰块 我们需要更多冰块 奇普
All right. Toby and Keisha were getting it.
好 托比和凯莎去拿了
It's in the garage.
在车♥库♥里
Ice! All right!
冰块 好
Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice!
冰块 冰块 冰块 冰块
Keisha. Oh, my god.
凯莎 天啊
Call 911! Hurry!
赶紧报♥警♥
God, God, God, God. No, no, no, no.
天呐天呐 不不不
Toby, who did this?!
托比 是谁干的
Oh, God.
天呐
His name is Toby Cummings, 19 years old.
他的名字是托比·康明斯 十九岁
School I.D. in his wallet
他钱包里的学生证
says he was a freshman at Berkeley.
写着他是加大伯克利分校的大一学生
He's been stabbed multiple times,
他被捅了很多下
but this wound in the neck
但他颈部的伤
was the one that mattered -- hit an artery.
才是致命的 捅破了动脉
Killer attacked him and his girlfriend
凶手袭击他和他的女友
and then escaped out a side door without being spotted.
并从侧门逃走却无人目击
Not exactly a pristine crime scene.
犯罪现场保持的可不算太好
I've documented at least six different shoeprints.
我备案了至少六组不同的鞋印
It's worse in the garage. This way.
车♥库♥的情况更糟 这边走
Most of the kids here were under 21, so they ran off.
大部分孩子未满21岁 所以他们都跑了
A few stayed to help.
有几个留下来帮忙
We sent them downtown for questioning.
我们把他们送到局里问话了
The blood here
这里的血迹
belongs to our second victim -- Keisha Perry.
属于本案的第二被害人 凯莎·佩里
She's in bad shape, sir -- stabbed twice.
她的情况很糟 长官 被捅了两下
Had to be taken to the hospital
送她去医院的时候
with the scissors still in her stomach. Scissors?
剪刀还插在肚子上 剪刀吗
I'm guessing it's the same pair used on the guy out here,
我猜两名被害人是被同一把剪刀捅的
but you'll have to ask Dr. Morales to confirm that.
不过还得让莫拉斯医生最后确认
Maybe the girl can tell us.
也许那个女孩能告诉我们实情
Provenza's on his way to the
普罗文茨现在正赶往医院
hospital now to see if he can get her statement.
看他能不能拿到她的口供
Excuse me? Uh, excuse me?
打扰一下 打扰一下
Lieutenant Provenza, L.A.P.D.
我是洛杉矶警局的普罗文茨副队
Uh, I'm here about Keisha Perry.
我是为了凯莎·佩里而来的
Uh, the E.R. nurse told me she was in room...
急诊室的护士告诉我她的病房♥是...
Uh, 6210.
Well, Keisha is still in surgery, Lieutenant.
凯莎还在手术室 副队
How much longer? I don't know.
还要多久 我不知道
Uh, but if you see that gentleman over there,
不过那边那位先生
he's the physician's assistant.
是医生的助手
You can ask him.
你可以问他
Oh, I-I-I thought -- I -- I'm sorry.
我以为 我...我很抱歉
I -- the way you were looking at those X-rays, I --
你刚才看X光片的样子 我...
I'm Keisha's grandmother -- Patrice --
我是凯莎的祖母 帕特里丝
but I was an E.R. nurse, so everyone here knows me.
但我曾是急诊室护士 这里的人都认识我
Now, may I ask you a question? Sure.
现在 我可以问个问题吗 当然可以
Who did this?
是谁干的
Well, I'm hoping your granddaughter can tell me.
我希望你孙女可以告诉我答案
But what about her boyfriend -- Toby?
那她的男友托比呢
Is there any reason why he wasn't brought to the same hospital?
为什么他没被带来同一家医院
Well, Toby is...
托比他...
I'm sorry. Uh...
很抱歉...
Until we speak to the family first, I'm -- I can't...
告诉他家属之前 我不能...
Dear God.
天呐
Excuse me.
不好意思
I need to sit down.
我得坐一会
So, our victims were romantically involved?
所以我们的被害人是情侣关系吗
According to Provenza
根据普罗文茨和我们从
and the photos we pulled off Toby Cummings' cellphone, yes.
托比·康明斯的手♥机♥获取的照片来看 是的
Anyone at the party see the attacker
派对里有人看到袭击者
or have any idea what this was about? No, ma'am.
或了解事情经过吗 没有 头儿
These pictures have Toby and Keisha
这些照片是托比和凯莎
in high-school bleachers and at the prom.
在高中运动场和舞会的照片
I thought our victims were in college. Freshmen.
我以为被害人是大学生 大一新生
Most of the kids at the party
那派对上大部分孩子
were last year's graduating class at Benneton Prep.
都是本内顿预科学校毕业班的
Keisha was attending Santa Monica City College.
凯莎要去圣莫妮卡市立大学
Toby started Berkeley in September. Berkeley.
托比九月就在加大伯克利分校上学了 伯克利
And he was in L.A. For the weekend because...?
那他为什么周末会来洛杉矶
Chip Olson, the guy whose house they were at --
奇普·奥尔森 事发现场就是他的房♥子
He's one of Keisha's best friends.
他是凯莎的好朋友
He decided to give himself a little birthday bash.
他想给自己开个生日狂欢会
Emphasis on "Bash."
重点在"狂欢"
How did the birthday boy check out?
这位寿星身上有什么发现
Well, we found two ziplocs full of pot in Chip's bedroom,
我们在奇普的卧室里发现两袋大♥麻♥
so we're holding him now in interview room 1.
我们把他关在一号♥审讯室里
Is he selling? Can't say,
他在卖♥♥毒品吗 不确定
but he was kicked out of San Diego State last month
但他上周刚因为卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥而被
for dealing ecstasy.
圣迭戈州立大学开除
Where were the parents while all of this went down?
这一切发生时他的父母在哪
At a retreat in Palm Springs since Thursday.
从星期四开始就在棕榈泉做静思
The police department there
当地警方已通知他们
notified them that we're holding their son
儿子已被我们收押
but not for what.
但没告诉他们为什么
Scissors.
剪刀
Well, it does not look
看上并不像
like a drug deal gone bad, does it?
因毒品交易起的纠葛吧
More like someone was improvising
更像是某个人一时冲动
and didn't care much for Toby and Keisha.
根本不在乎托比和凯莎的死活
Well, maybe Chip can tell you why.
说不定奇普能告诉你们为什么
I don't have to talk to you.
我不用和你们说话
What makes you think that?
你为什么会这么认为
You told me I had the right to remain silent
你把我扔进这里时
when you dumped me in here.
不是和我说我有权保持沉默吗
Am I being detained? No, we're here to order brunch.
我被拘留了吗 不 我们是来点餐的
Yes, you're being detained, you moron.
你当然被拘留了 傻冒
A guy was stabbed to death in your house.
有人在你家被捅死了
That doesn't give you the right to take my phone.
那你也无权拿走我的手♥机♥
You got to get a search warrant to do that.
你得有搜查令才能这么做
We got warrants for your house, for your cell,
我们对你的房♥子 你的手♥机♥
for your cars, and for your computer.
你的车子和你的电脑都有搜查令
If we wanted to,
要是我们乐意的话
I could turn you upside down right here
我现在就可以把你倒着拎起来
and see what falls out of your pockets.
看看你口袋里到底装了什么
Maybe pot, huh?
说不定是大♥麻♥吧
Okay, look,
听着
if you keep talking to me like this,
你们要是再这么跟我说话
I'm just gonna ask for my lawyer.
我就要请律师了
Is that what you want?
你们想这样吗
Or would you like to hear what happened?
还是说你们想听听到底发生了什么
As a witness, I can help you.
作为一个目击者 我能帮你
I want to help you. These were my friends.
我想帮你 他们是我的朋友
Or lock me up as a suspect
还是说你们要把我当嫌犯铐起来
and spend a long time trying to figure out
然后把时间都浪费在
what I could tell you in less than a minute.
想着怎么从我嘴里套话上
Up to you. Well, he is no beginner.
随便你们 他可是老手了
Let's start with, do you have any idea
那咱们就从你知不知道
who killed your friend Toby and then attacked --
是谁杀了你的朋友托比又袭击了...
Wesley Grant.
韦斯利·格兰特
Who's Wesley Grant?
韦斯利·格兰特是谁
Kid we went to high school with -- year behind us.
我们高中同学 比我们低一级
That's who you need to talk to -- Wesley.
你们应该去找他谈 韦斯利
Is Wesley Grant one of the kids you interviewed in the murder room?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表