剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It was a small independent film
那是部专门为他回归影坛
designed to be his comeback.
而打造的低成本独♥立♥电影
This entertainment news site, Inside POV,
这个娱乐新闻网站 "文娱内参网"
has dozens of stories on him.
有很多关于他的报道
J-me was in rehab three times in the past five years.
小丁钩在过去的五年里戒过三次毒
Hollywood reporters seemed to think
好莱坞的记者认为
that this movie was an opportunity
这部电影是他向大众表明
to prove that he was living his life in recovery.
自己的生活已经逐步走向正轨的机会
So, James Elliott wasn't on skid row obtaining drugs.
这么说 詹姆斯·埃利奥特没在贫民窟吸毒
He was downtown at 2:00 in the morning
他凌晨两点的时候在城里
doing research for a role.
为了一个角色做研究
So, I spoke with the film's UPM --
我跟那电影的所谓什么制片主任
whatever that is, and, with J-me in the hospital,
我跟他谈过 由于小丁钩住进了医院
they stopped filming.
他们停止了电影拍摄
So, he put me in touch with one of their gofers,
他让我跟其中一个打杂的人谈了谈
who just told me Hey, we're not gofers, Lieutenant.
他告诉我 我们不是打杂的 副队
We are P.A.s, as in Production Assistants.
我们是制片助理
Okay, the P.A., aka gofer,
好吧 这个制片助理 也就是打杂的
said that J-me blew up on the set,
告诉我小丁钩在片场大发雷霆
stormed off with one of his drivers in a black SUV.
带着他的一个司机上了一辆黑越野车
After taking
这是在他
a whiz on the director's car.
对着导演的车撒了泡尿之后
Captain Raydor, this is Ian Sherman,
雷达队长 这是伊恩·舍曼
Mr. Elliott's talent manager.
埃利奥特先生聪明绝顶的经纪人
I thought you might want to update him
你应该会想跟他说明一下
on his client's condition
他客户的最新情况
since he's been overwhelmed by interview requests.
因为他已经被各种采访要求吓到崩溃了
Yeah, I-I-I've been at the hospital.
我之前在医院
It's a zoo.
挤得像动物园一样
I-I can't get anywhere near J-me,
我根本见不着小丁钩
and, and there's all kind of speculation
而且在场的人
going on out there.
都在议论不休
Let me bring you up to speed, sir.
让我跟你解释一下 先生
Lieutenant Tao.
陶副队
Could you please bring Mr. Sherman into my office?
请把舍曼先生带到我办公室
And I'll join you in a moment.
我一会儿就过去
Follow me.
跟我来吧
Keep me posted, Captain.
随时向我汇报情况 队长
Wouldn't want the news getting out in the wrong way.
我可不想让什么小道消息流出去
Yes, sir.
知道了
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, I-I was supposed to ask Lieutenant Tao
我本打算让陶副队
to pick through these extras for S.I.S. officers
过一遍演特侦组的龙套演员名单
and then head back to work. Is this gonna take long?
然后回去工作 会花很长时间吗
No, not at all. Just wait here.
不会的 在这里等一下
Okay. Lieutenant Provenza,
好吧 普罗文茨副队长
would you please join us in my office? Thank you.
请你也来我的办公室 谢谢
Hey, Nicole. Hey, Sharon.
尼可 你好 纱伦 你好
I guess I chose a busy day to stop by.
好像我来的不是时候
No, not at all.
没这回事
We'll have a minute to talk.
我们会有时间谈谈的
Okay. Talk? Talk about what?
好的 谈谈 谈什么
I mean, what do you need to talk to Sharon about?
你要跟纱伦谈什么
Something personal, dad, okay?
一些私人的事 可以吗 老爸
Ookay. Okay.
没问题 那就行
Mr. Sherman, this is --
舍曼先生 这位是
Mr. Sh-Mr. Sherman, this is Lieutenant Provenza,
舍曼先生 这位是普罗文茨副队长
who had your client brought to the hospital,
是他把你的客户带去医院的
and this is Lieutenant Tao,
这位是陶副队
who understands your business a little bit better than I do.
他比我更了解你的行业
I consult on a tv show starring Jon Worth,
我为琼·沃斯主演的电视剧做顾问
"Badge of Justice."
"正义徽章"
Never seen it.
从没看过
But I-I hear it's wonderful.
但我听说这部剧很好看
Oh! What is going on with J-me?!
小丁钩怎么了
He's not answering his cell!
他不接电♥话♥
When was the last time you spoke with him?
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
Yesterday,
昨天
but I got a phone call at 1:00 AM.
但我凌晨一点接到过电♥话♥
From the director he's working with.
是给他拍电影的导演打来的
She had another knockdown, drag-out fight with J-me.
她又和小丁钩狠狠吵了一架
She forced him to walk off the set.
她把他赶出了片场
Anyway, I-I need to speak to him right away.
总而言之 我要立刻跟他说话
Pressing business matters?
是有关媒体的事情吗
Oh, and then some!
还不止呢
I-I couldn't buy this kind of media attention.
这种程度的媒体关注可买♥♥不来
Oh, if it turns out J-me was sober during the attack,
如果袭击发生的时候小丁钩是清醒的
we can ride this momentum to a complete career reboot.
他的事业借此就可以起死回生了
What? What?
怎么了
You also manage J-me's publicity?
你还打理小丁钩的公♥关♥事物
Oh, like,
你的意思是
like I might have staged an attack as a PR stunt?
这场袭击是我精心策划的炒作
That's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
What if J-me hurt his face?
如果小丁钩划伤了他的脸呢
Something the matter, dad?
出什么事了吗 老爸
Looks like central sent us all the same video link.
看来总局给我们全体发了一个视频链接
What is this supposed to be?
这又是什么东西
I'll pull it up on my monitor.
我把它弄到显示器上去
Oh, this does not look good, this caption here,
从标题来看 大事不妙
very, very bad.
非常糟糕
A video just released by Inside POV.
娱乐内参网刚刚发布了一个视频
Shows former child star James Martin Elliott,
前青春偶像詹姆斯·马丁·埃利奥特
better know to his legion of fans as J-me,
通常被他的粉丝们称作小丁钩
being violently assaulted in downtown Los Angeles.
在洛杉矶市区遭到了暴♥力♥袭击
This was either late last night or early this morning.
事发时间应该是昨天深夜 或者今早
Now, take a look at this video provided by Inside POV.
我们来看下娱乐内参网发布的视频
This is my spot!
这是我的地盘
Get out of here!
给我滚
We will, of course,
更多详细报道
have more details as they become available.
我们会第一时间为您奉上
Did we find a crutch at the scene?
我们有在案发现场发现什么拐杖吗
No, ma'am, and the street where that video was shot
没有 头儿 而且视频里的这条街
is not where J-me ended up.
不是最后发现小丁钩的那条街
Captain, I-I just got a text from central
队长 我刚刚收到总部发来的短♥信♥
saying they recognize the assailant,
他们已经辨认出了袭击者
a vagrant named Diego Mora,
一个名叫迭戈·莫拉的流浪汉
aka Crazy Diego.
别名疯子迭戈
Okay, let's put out a citywide watch on Crazy Diego.
发布对疯子迭戈的全城通缉
I'd like to find him before CNN.
我要赶在媒体前面找到他
Who do you think shot that video?
你觉得是谁拍了这段视频
Probably some paparazzo stalking the poor kid.
可能是跟踪他的狗仔队吧
Lieutenant Tao, please call Inside POV.
陶副队 联♥系♥娱乐内参网
And see if we can get the raw footage.
看看我们能不能拿到原始录像带
Hey, did everyone look at the video central just sent?
大家都看了总部发来的视频吗
That has to be the guy who killed J-me.
肯定是那个人杀了小丁钩
J-me is dead?
小丁钩死了
Is that true?!
这是真的吗
Mr. Sherman, I'm... I'm very sorry,
舍曼先生 我...我很抱歉
but, um, I'm afraid that your --
但是 恐怕你的...
Well, your client, uh...
你的签约艺人...
Is a little bit dead, yeah.
有点死了 是的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I got to call my realtor.
我得给我的房♥产中介打电♥话♥
Uh, yeah. Uh, look, congratulations.
是这样的 恭喜你
You just won a free day with the L.A.P.D.
你刚赢得了洛杉矶警局免费一日游
I'm in the way.
我是不是妨碍你们了
Oh, you know what? I'm so sorry, honey.
对了 对不起 宝贝
We're in the middle of a time-sensitive investigation.
我们的调查行动得尽早破案
Maybe if you just No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你能不能 不不不 不用
We're sending patrol out to pick up a killer,
我们已经派警车出去找凶手了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表