剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
信♥号♥♥枪 圣诞老人装扮服
or anything else connected to this robbery.
及任何其它任何与这次抢劫相关的证据
Well, maybe she owes money to the kind of people
也许她欠钱的那些人
that don't do business on paper.
是做地下买♥♥卖♥♥的
She also would probably know the frequency to the dye packs.
她也很可能知道藏染料包的频率
This way.
这边请
Hey, I'm sorry to bring my son.
抱歉我把我儿子也带来了
I called my regular sitter,
我给平时的保姆打过电♥话♥
but since it's Christmas Eve...
但今天是平安夜
Oh, I understand.
我能理解
Thank you for coming back down.
谢谢你过来
Oh, I'm happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
But Kevin has a big Christmas recital tomorrow
但凯文明晚在市中心大教堂
at the Cathedral downtown.
有个大型圣诞独奏会
Is there somewhere he could go to practice while we talk?
在我们谈话时可以找个地方让他练习吗
I'll just help him set up.
我会帮他把琴架好
Certainly. Detective.
当然有 警探
All right, Kevin, let's hear what you got.
好 凯文 我们来听听你的表演
She clearly was not on the run.
她肯定没有在准备逃跑
No, but when we got to her house,
是没有 但我们到她家时
she was just getting out of a cab.
她刚下出租车
Really? Coming from where?
真的吗 从哪回来
Cabby said Union Station.
出租车司机说是联合车站
Mel told us she was dropping off a friend,
梅尔说她去送一个朋友
claimed she was having car trouble.
说她的车坏了
Was her son in the cab with her?
她儿子跟她一起在车里吗
Yeah, that's the weird thing.
这点很奇怪
Kevin was sitting alone in the living room, practicing.
凯文一个人在客厅里练琴
Should we get a warrant for her house?
我们要申请一份搜查她家的搜查令吗
On what grounds?
以什么理由
Woman goes to the train station in a cab
一个女人自己坐出租车去火车站
while her son plays his cello?
把她儿子留在家练大提琴吗
Not exactly the smoking gun we've been looking for.
这可不是我们想要的确凿证据
No, it isn't.
是 确实不是
Mike, let's get Buzz to grab
迈克 让巴斯去拿
this afternoon's security footage from union station.
今天下午联合车站的安保录像
Maybe the friend she dropped off is our choreographer.
也许她送的朋友就是我们要找的编舞师
Hopefully, with a suitcase full of cash.
希望带着装满现金的行李箱
You're really amazing.
你跳得真的很棒
Sorry. No. Thank you.
抱歉 不 谢谢
I, uh...
我
I feel like I still have the right moves.
我觉得还能记住舞步
Where's Ricky?
里奇在哪
Oh, he ran out somewhere.
他出去了
He said it's a surprise.
他说要准备个惊喜
Is the party gonna happen?
派对还会开吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Uh, but it might be a little later than we planned.
但可能会比我们计划的要晚
Sharon has her priorities, you know?
纱伦有更重要的事
Right.
是啊
Oh, uh, how was your visit with your biological mom?
你去看你妈妈进行得怎么样
County jail at Christmas...
在郡监狱过圣诞节
about as fun as it sounds.
听起来就那么有趣
But, you know, it keeps us from pretending
但 这能让我们时刻记得
like my mom has no problems with drugs or alcohol.
我妈妈有毒品及嗜酒的问题
Oh, my god.
我的天
Why is our not telling mother bothering you so much?
为什么我们不告诉妈妈让你这么烦恼
Well, because I feel like if she finds out
因为我感觉如果她发现了
we're holding back that kind of information,
我们没有及时告诉她这些事
it -- it -- it's really gonna hurt her feelings.
就...就会深深伤害她的感情
I mean, look, I-I-I live here.
我是说 听着 我住在这里
I'm with Sharon all the time. She can handle this.
我一直在纱伦身边 她能承受这事的
I'm just uh...
我只是...
I'm worried t-that dad's gonna say he's drinking
我担心爸爸会说他在喝酒是因为
because, you know, he -- he feels like he tried to change,
你知道 他觉得自己在努力改变
a-and we still cut him out of Christmas.
而我们却还是在圣诞节把他拒之门外
Yeah, and he probably will say that
是啊 他很可能会那么说
because users always find a reason
酗酒者总是有借口
why it's someone else's fault they're drinking,
解释为什么他们喝酒都是别人的错
And Sharon knows that.
纱伦也知道这一点
You just -- you don't understand the whole history.
你...你不明白这事的前因后果
Mom promised dad that he would never see his kids again
妈妈向爸爸发誓说 除非他戒酒
unless he stayed sober,
不然再也别想见到他的孩子们
And, you know, you may not know this,
而你知道 也可能你不知道
but, um, she keeps her promises.
但她一向是说到做到的
Right.
好吧
Well...
那么...
You may have to pretend like you're 7 at Christmas,
你可能不得不在圣诞节装作你只有七岁
but you and Ricky are still adults.
但你和里奇毕竟是成年人了
Does Sharon still tell you who you can and can't see?
难道纱伦还会规定你们能见谁不能见谁吗
'Cause she doesn't do that to me.
因为她不是这样对待我的
Don't you think this might be what Jack wants --
你不觉得那样可能正是杰克想要的吗
for you to not trust Sharon?
让你们不再信任纱伦
We found the choreographer's car at Union Station
我们在联合车站找到了编舞师的车
parked sideways in a handicap spot right in front.
侧停在车站前面的一个残疾人车位上
No money in the Civic
那辆本♥田♥思域里没有钱
and nothing to point us to Lydia's whereabouts,
也没有能指明莉迪亚行踪的线索
but Amtrak police and metrolink security
不过铁路警方和城铁保安
are distributing Lydia's picture to all their conductors.
已向所有乘务员分发了莉迪亚的照片
So, cello boy's mom goes to the train station
那么大提琴男孩的妈妈去的火车站
where the woman who robbed her bank dumped her car?
正好是抢她银行那个女人的弃车处
It is just a coincidence
除非我们能找到她们两个
until we can place the two of them there together.
同时出现的证据 否则这只是巧合
Where is the Union Station surveillance video, Buzz?
联合车站的监控视频在哪里 巴斯
Uh, still uploading it, captain.
还在上传中 头儿
Uh, Louie?
路易
Mrs. Perry, how lovely to see you.
佩里夫人 见到你真是太高兴了
Thank you. Is there something we can do for you?
谢谢你 需要我们帮忙吗
Oh, no, no. I'm here because --
不不 我来这里是为了...
Uh you all remember, uh, Patrice.
你们都记得帕特里丝吧
Uh, she's just going to stick around
她会在这里待一阵子
while we, uh, wrap up here.
直到我们的事情结束
And then we're leaving for Laguna.
然后我们要去拉古那
Or I can wait downstairs.
或者我可以在楼下等
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不用不用
Uh, w-we just have to, uh, find money from a robbery
我们只是得找到一起抢劫案的赃款
and get a confession and then fill out some paperwork
然后拿到认罪口供 再填一些文件表格
for a couple of felony murders involving a Santa flash mob.
这事关几起涉及圣诞老人快闪的谋杀案
Uh, and then we're done.
然后 就没事了
And -- and, uh, we, lieutenant and I, are going to,
然后 然后 我们俩 我和副队
uh, interview a suspect right now.
现在要去...审一个嫌犯
So...
就这样...
Uh, wait, uh, here's my crossword puzzle.
等一下 这是我的填字游戏
Here.
给你
I'm, uh -- I'm really stuck on 12 across.
我在第十二行上卡住了
She was the choreographer of the flash mob.
她就是那群快闪帮的编舞师吗
No, I don't know her.
不 我不认识她
You didn't go to the train station with her today?
你今天没有跟她一起去火车站吗
What? No.
什么 没有啊
I had a friend in town,
我有个朋友来市里了
and I told you, I'm having car trouble.
我告诉你了 我的车出了点故障
Are you saying -- was this woman involved in the robbery?
你是说 这个女人跟抢劫案相关吗
Who is the friend that you drove to the train station?
你送哪个朋友去火车站
I need a name.
我需要名字
Look, Ms. Jordan, it may take us the rest of the night,
听着 乔丹女士 即使要花一晚上
but we will find surveillance video
我们也一定会找到监控视频
of you sitting in this woman's car
证明你在火车站里坐着这女人的车
at the train station, and when we do...
而等到我们找出来的时候
you're going to be charged with murder.
你就要面临谋杀指控了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不要 不要
No.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表