剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Sir.
警官
Library card is a preferred form of I.D.
非法移♥民♥比较喜欢采用图书证
for undocumented immigrants.
充当身份证件
We sent out an e-mail to the whole city's library staff.
我们向全市的图书馆员工发送了电子邮件
No one's recognized her yet,
还没有人认出她
but they said a lot of homeless
不过他们说有不少无家可归的人
use their facilities to clean up.
都会使用他们的设施来洗漱
Yeah, no hits on her prints yet.
是啊 还没找到她的指纹
We do, however, have 227 potential matches
不过我们确实在全国失踪人口数据库里
from the National Missing Persons Database
找到了227名潜在的匹配对象
for girls with dark hair,
这些女孩都具有深色头发
olive skin, and brown eyes.
橄榄色皮肤和棕色眼睛
We'll get their pictures
我们会找来她们的照片
and see if Alice shows up.
看看里面有没有爱丽斯
Sorry to keep you waiting. Come in.
抱歉让你们久等了 请进
I'll have to wait for a full tox screen to come back,
我得等到完整的毒物检测报告出来才确定
but I found zero evidence of drug use --
但我并没有发现半点吸毒的迹象
no needle marks, no residue.
没有针孔 没有残留
I think you can safely cross overdose off your list anyway
我觉得你们完全可以排除吸毒过量致死
because her lungs were full of salt water.
因为她的肺里充满了盐水
She drowned in the ocean?
她是在海里淹死的吗
Or a saltwater pool.
也可能是在盐水池
Let me check the fluid more closely.
让我仔细检查一下液体成分再说
Is she maybe from Mexico?
她会不会是墨西哥人
I doubt it.
我觉得不像
The fillings in her teeth are white composite resin.
她牙齿里的填充物是白色的复合树脂
South of the border, they still use silver.
在南美地区 他们还在使用银来堵牙
The two incisors on her top left are fake --
她嘴里上排左侧的两颗门齿是假牙
good ones, though.
不过做得很好
Anyone care to make a guess
有没有人想要猜一猜
how she got her teeth knocked out?
她的牙齿是怎么整没的
Maybe the same way she got these?
也许跟她受这些伤的原因是一样的
Cigarette burns.
烟头灼烧的痕迹
Well, I'm getting a good idea of why she left home.
我能想到她为什么要离家出走了
She looks so young.
她看起来好年轻
Because she is.
因为她确实年轻
I know Kendall said maybe 18,
我知道肯德尔说她可能有十八岁
but note the x-ray of her wrist.
但注意她手腕的X光片
The bone isn't fully ossified.
她的骨质还没有完全硬化
She's...
她现在...
15 tops. Still a kid.
最多十五岁 还是个孩子
Without a name.
没有名字
No, she has a name.
不 她有名字
We just don't know what it is.
只是我们还不知道叫什么
Alice will do for now.
我们暂且还是叫她爱丽斯
Run across a few more homeless of the camp.
我又查访了一些住帐篷的无家可归者
They all say Alice kept to herself.
他们都说爱丽斯一直独来独往
I mean, we don't know much more about her
除了八哥跟我们说的之外
beyond what Bug told us.
我们对她一无所知
So sad to think nobody knows
想到没人知道这些女孩
what happened to any of these girls.
到底发生了什么事 真让人难过
Well, Morales says our victim did not
莫拉斯说我们的受害人并不是
drown in the Pacific.
在海里淹死的
No seawater in her lungs at all.
她肺里的根本不是海水
Okay, assuming she died near where we found her,
好 假设她死亡的地点离抛尸地点不远
let's check out all the saltwater pools in the area.
我们把那一片的所有盐水泳池都调查一下
Okay, I'll call building permits --
好的 我来给城建局打电♥话♥
give me something to do.
让我有点事可做
Your history paper -- how's it coming?
你的历史论文 写得怎么样了
Not great -- can't figure out a way
不太顺 我想不出怎么才能
to make the Louisiana Purchase sound interesting.
把路易斯安购地案写得吸引人一些
So, all these girls just disappeared?
那么 这些女孩全都失踪了吗
And these are only the ones
这些只是其中一部分而已
matching the description of our victim
她们既跟我们的受害人描述相符
and reported missing by their families.
又被她们家人报过失踪案
There are lots more kids that just vanish,
还有好多好多小孩就那样消失了
and we never even know about them.
而我们却根本对他们毫不知情
That's disturbing.
真叫人不安
This, uh, picture with Alice and the other girl
这张合影里爱丽斯和另一个女孩
in front of this wall -- it's got a stainless-steel skin.
身后的这面墙 墙面是不锈钢的
Could that be the gateway arch in St. Louis?
有没有可能这是圣路易斯拱门呢
Well, Missouri --
那么密苏里州
that would put Alice in an "M" State.
那就和爱丽斯来自密什么州的说法吻合了
Captain?
队长
Among these pictures Alice tore out of magazines,
在爱丽斯从杂♥志♥上撕下的图片里
I found three covers.
我找到了三张封面
Hi, all.
大家好
Jack Raydor. What a surprise.
杰克·雷达 太令人惊喜了
Welcome to our homicide investigation.
欢迎加入我们的凶杀调查
Lieutenant, it is so good to see you again.
副队 再次见到你真高兴
And, uh, Andy -- oh, I actually caught you working for a change.
还有安迪 这回还真撞上了你工作的状态
Yeah, I'm investigating the murder
是啊 我在调查一名不明身份的
of a 15-year-old, unidentified homeless girl.
15岁流浪♥女♥孩的谋杀案
Need something, Jack?
你需要什么帮助吗 杰克
Oh, no, no, no. Keep at it.
不 不 不 你忙你的
Fighting the good fight, you are.
你这是在打一场正义之仗
Hello, Sharon.
你好 纱伦
Jack, would you mind waiting in my office?
杰克 你能在我办公室里等我吗
I'll be with you in a moment.
我马上就来找你
What? No "Hello"?
什么 连你好都不说吗
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
Would you mind waiting in my office?
你能在我办公室等我吗
I'll be with you in a moment.
我马上就来找你
Okay, all right. Yeah, your office.
好的 好吧 在你的办公室
Mike, what were you saying about the magazines that Alice had?
迈克 你说爱丽斯的杂♥志♥怎么了
These three covers
这三张封面
all have the same subscriber address printed on them
上面都印着同一个订户地址
blocks from where Alice's body was found.
就在爱丽斯尸体被发现处几个街区之外
That place have a pool?
那地方有泳池吗
Yes, and, even better, I ran a master on the address,
有 更巧的是 我追查了该地址的户主
and a burglary report was filed yesterday.
昨天他报告了一起入室盗窃案
Well, it's got to be related.
这肯定跟我们的案子相关
Andy, will you and detective Sykes
安迪 你和塞克斯警探
follow up with the homeowner?
一起去追踪这家人的线索行吗
You heard her?
你听到她的话了吧
Nice to hear from you after all these months.
很高兴好几个月后又听到了你的消息
I'm very busy, Jack, so...
我很忙 杰克 所以...
let me get right to the point.
我就直入主题了
I'm thinking about adoption,
我在考虑领养的事
and since we're married, that decision involves you.
鉴于我们是夫妻 这份决议涉及到了你
Adoption? Of Rusty?
领养 领养拉什蒂吗
I thought he turned 18.
我以为他已满十八岁了
Well, he's getting older, yes,
他的确在长大
and he's planning on going to college,
而且他在准备读大学
looking for a job. Congratulations.
找工作 恭喜他了
That is great, and eventually, he'll be moving out, huh?
真是太好了 但最终他会搬出去 对吧
But he needs a family legally.
但他需要一个法定的家庭
I want him to have backup that he can count on.
我想给他一个可以依靠的后援
But y-y-you don't have to do that exactly by the book.
但你也不用这么照本宣科吧
Look, Sharon, I like Rusty -- I do --
听着 纱伦 我喜欢拉什蒂 真的
But...we already have a family.
但是 我们已经有家庭了
We share children, Jack.
我们有孩子 杰克
It's not the same thing.
这是两码事
Well, this impacts me, too.
这对我也有影响
I'm not made of money, you know.
你知道 我又不是钱砌的
So, if you want to adopt a kid,
如果你领养一个小孩
I should be compensated for all the bullshit
我就得承受一堆破事
I will have to go through.
理应得到补偿
I knew that you'd say something like that,
你就知道你会说出这种话
so I talked to my lawyer,
所以我和我的律师商量过了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表