剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Who I think you know.
我想你认识她
Of course I know her.
当然认识
She's psychotic.
她是个神经病
She followed me. She spied on me.
跟踪我 还监视我
The lighting in that room is so horrible, yet...
房♥间里光线角度不好 而且...
I know. He looks great, doesn't he?
我知道 但他看起来还不错 对吧
Took photographs of -- of my knees.
还给我的膝盖拍照
All kinds of crazy bullshit.
什么荒唐的事都做得出来
Got a restraining order out on her. Look it up.
我对她申请过限制令 你可以查查
Oh, I have.
我查过了
When did you first meet Zelda?
你第一次见到佐达是什么时候
Why are you asking me that?
为什么问我这个问题
Jonny, to get the mayor's permission to do this briefing,
琼尼 为了使市长允许我们给你做简报
we had to promise to eliminate you as a suspect.
我们必须保证已排除你的嫌疑
So before I can tell you what's up,
所以在我向你说明情况之前
you have to tell me what went down.
你得先告诉我事情的起因经过
It'll only take a few minutes.
只要几分钟而已
Now, you first met Zelda when?
现在回答我 第一次见佐达是什么时候
We were married in 1992,
我们在1992年结的婚
but she had a thing for Jon long before that. Still does.
但更早以前 她就痴迷于琼 现在也是
No kidding.
真不是盖的
Your wife's collection of Jonny paraphernalia is...
你妻子收集的琼尼的东西真是...
...amazing, sir.
太震撼了 先生
Yeah.
是的
And this is just what's on display.
这还只是摆出来的
You should check out the basement.
你们该去地下室看看
It's left us in a bit of a hole financially,
这些收藏让我们家入不敷出
but we had it assessed,
但我们做过评估
and it's worth a whole lot more than Zelda paid for it.
它们的价值远比佐达所付出去的高得多
I love you...all.
我爱你...们
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Sir, you waited two days before reporting your wife missing.
先生 你等了两天才上报妻子的失踪
That's because that's not unusual for Zelda.
那是因为对于佐达来说 失踪很平常
Once, when Jonny's sitcom was canceled,
有一次 琼尼的情景剧停播了
she felt that he needed her.
她觉得 他需要她
She watched over him for nearly a week.
就去照看他 差不多去了一个礼拜
After his divorce, she was gone two months.
他离婚后 她也离家两个月
Sorry. I'm -- I'm a little nervous
抱歉 我有一点不安
because you haven't said anything about finding her.
你们还没说 有没有找到她
Can you tell me if Zelda's okay, please?
请告诉我 佐达没事吧
We don't know yet. I'm sorry.
我们还不知道 抱歉
Do you mind if we borrow your wife's collection?
方便让我们借用下你妻子的收藏品吗
It might help us find Zelda.
可能有助于找到佐达
Then take everything.
全都拿走吧
But you have to bring it back, or Zelda will kill me.
但你们得还回来 要不佐达能杀了我
We won't keep it, sir.
我们不会扣留的 先生
Your wife talk to you about any new friends,
你妻子有和你提过交了什么新朋友
people she may have met?
见了什么人吗
Yeah. There was another woman who started following Jonny.
有 还有一个跟踪琼尼的女人
A younger girl in her late 20s.
更年轻 快三十岁的样子
She was out of her mind into Jon.
疯狂地迷恋琼
Zelda had never seen anything like it.
佐达都没见过这种阵仗
Sir, Jon had restraining orders against your wife.
先生 琼对你妻子申请过限制令
That was just so she could stand in the same courtroom
这样她就能有几分钟的时间
with Jon for a few minutes.
和琼同处于一个法庭
Those restraining orders are the highlight of her career.
那些限制令是她事业最辉煌的部分
They also got her put on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.
她还有过72小时精神失常拘禁
That wasn't her fault.
那不是她的错
It was that younger girl I just told you about,
都是我刚和你提到的那个年轻女孩
The stalker.
那个尾随者
She punched Zelda.
她打了佐达
She nearly broke her nose.
差点就打断了她的鼻子
And the police -- no offense --
我无意冒犯 不过那些警♥察♥
The police were kind of assholes about it.
对这事的处理很不负责
What lady punched your wife?
打了你妻子的人是谁
I don't remember her name.
我不记得她的名字
Wait. It's here in -- in Zelda's restraining-order scrapbook.
等下 佐达的限制令剪贴薄里有名字
Katherine Weinberger.
凯瑟琳·温伯格
I think that's the girl.
应该是她
Except Zelda called her Coco or Kaykay or...
不过佐达是叫她珂珂 凯凯还是...
Kiki? Yeah. Kiki. That's it.
姬姬 对 姬姬 就是这个名
Kiki? What does that mean?
姬姬 这意味着什么呢
Are you going to arrest me?
你要逮捕我吗
You need to stop.
快住手
You are making the situation worse.
你会把情况弄得更糟的
She did this to me!
她打了我
It's Kiki! It's all Kiki!
是姬姬 都是姬姬的错
So, Kiki assaulted Zelda in front of Jon's house.
这么说 姬姬在琼的家门口打了佐达
Thus the nose bandage.
所以才有了鼻贴
When patrol responded, they decided anyone
巡警一到 他们根据谁违反限制令
who violated the restraining order
做出逮捕决定
and then called the cops was crazy.
所以她才骂警♥察♥是疯子
Explains why Zelda's assault claim against Kiki was never filed.
所以佐达指控姬姬伤人没有立案
But Kiki did assault her.
但姬姬确实打了她
Okay.
好的
Welcome back, Julio.
欢迎回来 胡里奥
Just say "Thank you."
说声"谢谢"就好
And that is all I know about psycho Zelda.
这些就是我知道的疯子佐达的全部情况
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
You're almost done.
你这边很快就能结束
We'll just need a quick chat with Kiki.
我们还需要和姬姬简单聊一下
And then you'll be off.
然后你们就可以走了
I missed my 2:00 to be here with you guys,
我为了你们 缺席两点的预约
so Kiki went for me.
所以姬姬替我去了
Where?
去哪了
Uh, Mexico?
墨西哥吧
What's all this?
这些是什么东西
Memorabilia from Zelda Lembeck's Jonny shrine.
佐达·兰贝克的"琼尼圣殿"中的纪念品
Zelda and her husband went into debt to buy all of it.
佐达和她丈夫为了买♥♥这些不惜举债
People are weird, sir.
人心真奇怪 长官
Well, I have a question.
我有个疑问
Are we arresting Jon, or what?
我们是要逮捕琼吗
Wait, wait. Because...
等等 等等 因为...
Jon could not have killed Zelda and put her in his big box.
不可能是琼杀死佐达 然后后弃尸集装箱
Mike, we know that Jon is your friend,
迈克 我们知道琼是你的朋友
and I understand the stakes here,
我能理解你的处境
but the storage container was in his driveway.
但是集装箱当时在他的车♥库♥门前
Yeah. All he had to do was invite her inside.
他只需要邀请她进去
"Hi, crazy lady.
你好 疯婆子
Come on in and try on one of my jackets."
进来试试我的夹克衫吧
Yeah. And then hit Miss looney tunes
然后用他的艾美奖杯
in the back of the head with one of his Emmys,
砸在疯女士的后脑上
put her in the big box, and ship her off.
把她放在集装箱里 然后再运走
These receipts are evidence that Jon's box was moved
这些单据证明 琼的箱子是在
during Zelda's 72-hour psychiatric hold,
佐达被拘留的3天里运走的
proving she was killed at the storage lot.
这说明她是在那个仓储场地被害的
And Kiki said she'd never even seen the place before this morning.
而姬姬说她在今早之前都没有见过它
"Kiki said." That just does not relieve me, Mike.
“姬姬说”可不算证据 迈克
Still, why would the killer write a letter to a storage facility
可是 凶手为什么写信给仓储场地
that led us to the body?
指引我们发现尸体
What could Kiki gain from that?
这对姬姬有什么好处
We could ask her. Oh, wait.
我们可以直接问她 等等
She ran off to Mexico.
她已经跑去墨西哥了
Uh, ma'am, look at this picture of this girl.
长官 看这个女孩的照片
Is that Zelda Lembeck
这是佐达·兰贝克
in a hot tub with Jon? Yes, ma'am.
和琼在一个浴缸里吗 是的 长官
And that's not the only thing we found
这还不是我们在她的特别收藏里
in her special treasure chest.
找到的唯一一件物品
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表