剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Hi.
你好
...or, uh, maybe Fedora under Linux.
运行的阿帕奇或者斐多拉系统
Nothing advanced -- I could probably get these booted up
没什么高级的 我或许可以启动它们
and reset the root passwords.
然后重新设置根密♥码♥
Do you guys have someplace I could plug this stuff in?
你们有没有地方能让我把这东西连上电
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Oh, I don't -- I don't really need you guys.
我...我真的不需要你们
I know, honey, but we have chain-of-custody issues,
我知道 亲爱的 但是我们需要监管一下
and you're not an officer of the court. Gotcha.
毕竟你不是司法人员 了解
And I'll just stay out of your way.
我不会给你添麻烦的
Thanks. Sorry to invade your space.
谢了 真抱歉占了你的地方
Turnabout is fair play, right?
礼尚往来嘛
I -- I'll just wait in the break room.
我...我就在休息室里等着
Our army ranger has been read his rights
我们那位陆军骑兵已经被宣读了权利
and has agreed to cooperate. Thank you.
并且同意合作了 谢谢
Don't worry.
不用担心
We'll keep an eye on Dr. Einstein here
我们会在这儿盯着"爱因斯坦博士"
until Mike gets back.
直到迈克回来的
Just don't let your suspect confess before I get a chance
只要你别让嫌疑人在我有机会看到
to look at Sweet Revenge Online's finances.
温柔补刀网的资产之前认罪就行
Um, lieutenant, if I go long,
副队 如果我离开太久
will you check on Mike's progress?
你能查一查迈克的进度吗
Our last plan was all about
我们最后的计划是
keeping Taliban from infiltrate Afghanistan's security forces.
阻止塔♥利♥班♥潜入阿富汗安♥全♥部♥队的防线
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Captain Sharon Raydor.
我是纱伦·雷达队长
Um, thank you, Lieutenant Price for agreeing to cooperate...
普莱斯中尉 谢谢你能同意合作
How's Tao getting back here from the morgue, oxcart?
陶是骑牛从停尸房♥回来的吗
I've been told that the pictures of your wife did not get posted
我听说你妻子的照片不是以正常的方式
on Sweet Revenge Online in the usual way.
上传到温柔补刀网站上的
That's right. They were stolen.
是啊 它们是被偷了
How did that happen?
怎么回事
I've been away from my family
在过去的五年内
for three of the past five years,
有三年的时间我不在家中
Kelly -- my wife --
凯莉 我的妻子
Kelly thought the pictures of herself
凯莉觉得她的照片能
might...bridge the distance.
也许能够填补这段距离
Personal pictures, and I kept them on my laptop.
我把这些私人照片保存在我的电脑里
She sent you these photos by e-mail?
她是通过邮件把这些照片发给你的么
To my private account, yes.
是的 发给我的私人账号♥了
And that would have been the end of it, except coming home,
事情本来到那就结束了 如果不是我回家
I had my laptop out in the airport
当我在机场接到一个电♥话♥
when I got a phone call. I answered it.
电脑放在外面 我接了电♥话♥
I stood up and stretched my legs for just one minute,
站起身来 抻抻懒腰 就一分钟
and when I sat back down, my laptop was gone.
当我再坐下的时候 我的电脑就不见了
And that's how your wife's pictures were posted
这就是你妻子的照片
on the sweet revenge website?
被贴到网上去的经过是么
Yes.
是的
I tried to have them taken down
我尝试过把它们弄下来
before one of the students in her 9th Grade math class
在她九年级数学班的学生
or another teacher found out,
或者其他老师发现之前
or my son, who goes to the same school, saw them.
或是上同一所学校的儿子看见之前
I wrote Mr. Hall and explained the situation to him
我给霍先生写信 向他解释了情况
as best I could.
尽我所能的
How'd Mr. Hall respond?
霍先生是怎么回复的
With lewd photos of himself
他把他自己下流的照片
Sent to my wife's e-mail address,
发到了我妻子的邮箱中去
asking what the big deal with nudity was.
还问裸体有什么大不了的
So I -- I paid one of those online-reputation services
所以我付了钱给一家在线信誉服务
to make the pictures of Kelly disappear,
为了让凯莉的照片消失
and they were taken down for less than a day.
而照片被拿下来的时间不超过一天
And then someone from her school saw them.
接着她学校的某个人就看到了它们
Word got around, and my son...
流言四起 而我儿子
he saw the pictures.
他看到了照片
I tried to explain to him that this was meant to be
我试着去向他解释这本来应该是
something private between his mom and me...
他妈妈和我之间的隐私的
but he didn't see it that way,
但是他不那么认为
and neither did the principal,
校长也不那么认为
who gave Kelly the choice between resigning
他让凯莉在辞职和
and a hearing in front of the school board.
学校董事会听证会之间选一个
So, that day, on the way home from school,
所以那一天 在她回家的路上
She pulled the car over, on the side of the road, and...
她把车开到路边 然后...
she jumped from the Colorado Street Bridge.
她从科罗拉多街桥跳了下去
Yes. Yes, she did.
是的 是的
I looked away from my laptop for one minute,
我就一分钟没看着我的电脑
and the world changed.
然后整个世界都乱了
Do you have any weapons, Lieutenant Price?
你有任何武器吗 普莱斯中尉
Amy says Scott Ward could be on the move.
艾米说斯科特·沃德可能有所行动
Where the hell is Tao? Damn it!
陶到底在哪儿 可恶
I can give you the combination
我可以给你密♥码♥
and consent to search my house.
并同意你们搜查我的房♥子
Hello.
你好
Tao, what are you doing?!
陶 你到底在干什么
Looking at what is left of Travis Hall's head.
看看特拉维斯·霍的脑袋留下了什么
I was expecting to find a wound
我本来以为会找到一个与从46米外
consistent with a 7.62 cartridge
射出7.62毫米口径的子弹
fired from over 50 yards away.
相吻合的伤口
But the bullet entered the cranium
但是子弹进入了
three and a half centimeters right of the midline,
头盖骨中线右侧3.5厘米处
and the weapon was placed directly against the scalp.
而且武器是被直接抵在头皮上的
There was definitely a sniper shot from across the street.
街对面肯定有狙击手射击过
Right, and I'm glad I don't have to explain that,
是的 很高兴我不用解释那个
because that was not the cause of death.
因为那并不是死因
There's circular stippling on the wound
在伤口上有圆点
and patches of blood
和一块块血迹
where the hair was yanked from your victim's head.
那里的头发被从受害者的头上拉扯下来了
You mean, uh, like he was... like the killer...
你的意思是 就像是他被凶手
grabbed the victim from behind. Right.
从后面抓住了 是的
Do not pull my hair.
不要拉我的头发
With his left hand, while with the right,
用他的左手拉 同时他的右手
he shot point-blank into the back of Hall's head.
用枪指着霍的脑后一枪射死了他
So, the murder weapon was pointed...
所以说 凶手的武器是指向...
Up, yes, it was.
上方的 是的 没错
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I've just been putting all this pressure
我刚刚在给一个失去了妻子的
on a man who lost his wife, and he didn't kill Hall?
男人施压 而他却并没杀死霍
Not with a rifle, and here's the bullet that did the job.
不是用步♥枪♥干的 是这枚子弹干的
It's from a 9mm handgun.
它来自于一把口径9毫米的手♥枪♥
Okay, so, the same night
好吧 所以
that Travis Hall gets his head blown off,
特拉维斯·霍被爆头的同一天晚上
a sniper sets up across the street?
街对面还有一个狙击手是吗
But that doesn't make any sense.
但那没有任何道理啊
Unless someone was trying to mislead us.
除非某人想要误导我们
Our key suspect has long-range-weapons training.
我们的主要嫌疑人参加过长距离武器射击训练
Keith Price, angry army vet,
基斯·普莱斯 愤怒的老兵
sends a letter threatening to kill Travis Hall.
给特拉维斯·霍寄了一封信威胁说要杀了他
Could have been known by everybody
这可能应经被在温柔补刀网上
working at Sweet Revenge Online, including Scott Ward.
工作的所有人知道了 包括斯科特·沃德
All right, subject is moving toward olive.
目标正在往奥利弗移♥动♥
This is his third time around the block.
这是他第三次出现在这个街区
I have to think he's waiting for something...or someone.
他一定是在等什么东西 或某人
Hey, we got a bogey at the jaguar.
发现一个捷豹车形迹可疑
Me? You know what you --
我 你知道你...
You know what you did. W-- hey!
你知道你干了什么
R-63, shots fired at my location
有人开枪 我这里有枪击
from the east side of the street.
在街道的东侧
S.I.S. Units, block off the north side.
特侦组 封锁北面
Let's go.
我们走
Should I roll paramedics?
我需要叫医护人员吗
No. They don't look hurt.
不用 他们看起来没受伤
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表