剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Actually, kept the lungs from being able to expand and contract.
实际上 让她的肺不能正常扩张收缩
By sitting on her, lying on her, what?
像是坐在她身上 躺在她身上吗
Possibly. However it happened,
有可能 不管是怎么发生的
she wasn't able to breathe,
她无法呼吸
and if that goes on long enough, you die.
如果时间足够长就会导致死亡
Could this have occurred during a sexual assault?
这有可能是性侵过程中发生的吗
Your victim was a virgin.
受害人是处♥女♥
But she could have died before the suspect
但她有可能在嫌犯得手之前
had a chance to do anything.
就死亡了
She starts screaming, he tries to shut her up.
她开始尖叫 他想让她闭嘴
It's a terrible story I keep hoping to not have to repeat.
我总是希望不用再重复这样可怕的故事
This rules out a longer sexual relationship.
这排除了长♥期♥发生性关系的可能
Unless he was grooming her for it.
除非他觉得她还不到时候
I mean, he's no idiot, Bill.
要知道他并不傻 比尔
And he's hiding stuff.
而且他有所隐瞒
Feels like maybe worse stuff.
让人觉得也许有更糟的事情
Anything else, doc?
还有别的吗 医生
Hmm? Oh. Yeah.
有
I found multi-colored fibers in her mouth
我在她的嘴里找到了些杂色纤维
from some kind of rainbow fabric.
应该是来自于某种彩色织物
I could send them to the lab to determine what they are.
我可以送去实验室鉴定一下
Have a look.
请看
Did you see anything like this at Bill's house?
你在比尔家见过类似的东西吗
No. Like Buzz said,
没有 就像巴斯所说
The guy's place was pristine.
那家伙家里非常干净
I think we need to locate where he uses that parking pass.
我想我们要查出他在哪里使用停车证
Maybe we'll find a blanket or pillow there.
也许在那里会找到毛毯或枕头之类
Or maybe we'll find another girl
或许我们会找到另一个
who makes him hearts with hugs and kisses.
给他做拥抱和亲吻红心的女孩
Homework before the semester starts?
还没开学就开始做家庭作业了吗
Oh, uh, no. This is my impact statement.
不是 这是我的影响陈述
I want to be sure to say, like,
我想说明白
I'm still willing to testify,
我还是愿意作证的
because I want Stroh gone one way or the other.
因为反正我希望斯特罗消失
but I want the judge to know
但我希望法官知道
that I'm not the same kid who was in the park anymore.
我已经不再是当年公园里的那个孩子了
And not having to talk about that would be...
而如果不再提那件事...
great.
会很好
It would be, yes.
对 是会很好
What?
怎么了
Two things.
两件事
You were never the person in the park.
你从来就不是公园里的那个人
You were there because of circumstances,
你是迫不得已才去那里的
not because of who you are.
并不是因为你是那样的人
Yeah. I think that's mostly true.
对 我想基本上是这样
It is entirely true.
完全就是这样
Well, it doesn't feel entirely true.
给人的感觉可不完全是这样
Rusty, you were beneath the age of consent,
拉什蒂 你当时还不到法定自主的年龄
and that makes what happened to you criminal.
也就是说别人对你做的事情是他们在犯罪
You got to remember that. And the other thing is that
你得记住这一点 另一件事是
Emma jumped the gun here, and I wish that
艾玛操之过急了
she hadn't told you that she was gonna try
我真希望她没有告诉你她会试图
and make a deal with Stroh. Because She's not?
跟斯特罗做协议 因为... 她不会吗
Well, I don't know. It's possible.
我不知道 或许会吧
All right, the thing is, um, Stroh --
好了 问题是 斯特罗
as a lawyer who used to represent sex offenders,
作为一名曾经为性犯罪者辩护的律师
Stroh may have protected several criminals
斯特罗可能曾帮助一些犯罪脱罪
that he will trade for leniency.
如今供出他们争取宽大处理
He would do that?
他会做这种事吗
Highly organized killers like Stroh,
像斯特罗这种极有条理的凶手
they often plan way ahead.
一般早就做好了计划
Why does he still have privilege? Stroh?
为什么还允许斯特罗这种人做协议
Certain communications, like between you and Dr. Joe,
一些谈话 比如你和乔医生之间的谈话
for example, or a lawyer and a client,
或者律师和委托人之间的谈话
can't be given to the police or a D.A.
是不能提供给警方或者地方检察官的
Unless they involve future crimes.
除非谈话中涉及即将实施的犯罪计划
So the special master is --
所以那名特派专员是来...
The special master decides
那名特派专员来判定
what Stroh can reveal, if anything, from his past.
在斯特罗的过往经历中 有什么是能透露的
Come by work this afternoon. Andrea's gonna be there.
下午来警局一趟 安德莉亚下午会在
She will explain everything.
她会跟你说明白的
Oh! I -- I take it there's news.
我猜是有大发现了
We've had a hit on our suspect's truck, sir.
在嫌犯的卡车上发现了线索 长官
Two months ago Bill had an accident
两个月前比尔在费尔法克斯·海特斯的大门外
outside the gates of Fairfax Heights.
发生了车祸
Oh. Probably the largest apartment complex in America.
那应该是全美最大的公♥寓♥楼群
Uh, that's the one. Security e-mailed a copy of the parking passes they use.
是的 保安发了他们的停车证复印件过来
It's a match to the one we found in the suspect's truck.
跟我们在嫌犯卡车上发现的停车证一样
So this goes to Bill's crash pad?
所以我们找到比尔的临时住所了吗
No. It's a visitor pass,
不 这是张临时停车证
and there's no apartment in his name. But...
而且他在那里也没有房♥子 不过...
I talked them into signing consent forms
我争取了他们的同意
for their security footage from two nights ago.
拿到了他们前天晚上的监控录像
Okay, we have him, sir. We have him.
好了 看到他了 长官 看到他了
Bill enters Tower 14 at 8:11 P.M.
比尔在晚上8:11的时候进了14号♥楼
He goes up to the third floor.
上了三楼
And wait until you see who he was going to visit, sir.
等一下你就知道他去见谁了
Meet Kayla,
这是凯拉
daughter of Bill's current girlfriend.
比尔现女友的女儿
Where is her mother?
她妈妈在哪
She's on her way here.
很快就会过来
All right, get the captain. And Dr. Joe.
好 通知队长 还有乔医生
It's his job to ask her the disgusting questions.
那些难以启齿的问题得由他去问
And I'm thinking, Flynn,
富林 我觉得
that they're going to want those paper hearts, too.
他们还应该会用到那些心形折纸
Yeah.
好的
My daughter makes these all the time.
我女儿经常做这些
She just loves Bill.
她非常喜欢比尔
Well, he treats her like a princess.
他也把她宠成了小公主
The night before last, Bill was at your apartment?
前天晚上 比尔去你家了吗
Yeah, like he is most nights. He goes to work around 11:30.
是 他常来 大约11:30再去上班
Wh-why are you asking about Bill? Is he okay?
为什么问比尔的事 他没事吧
I-I called, but I haven't heard from him since he left.
我打过电♥话♥ 但从他走了之后就一直没消息
How do you know Bill?
你怎么认识比尔的
We met at his day job.
在他白天打工的地方相识
He works at the car wash near my office.
他在我公♥司♥附近的一家洗车店上班
And we just hit it off.
然后我们聊得很投缘
Even after he knew I was a single mom,
即使他知道我是单亲妈妈 态度也没变
which is usually when guys suddenly remember
一般来说 通常这时候别的男人
they have something else to do.
就会开始找借口离开了
Bill was never bothered by Kayla at all.
比尔从未觉得凯拉是拖油瓶
And how is their relationship -- Kayla and Bill?
凯拉和比尔的关系怎么样
Fine. Great. Why are you asking that?
不错 很好 为什么这么问
Ms. Kemp, are you aware Mr. George is a registered sex offender
肯普女士 你知道乔治先生是一名性犯罪者
and served two years for unlawful sex with a minor?
曾因非法与未成年人发生性关系被判两年吗
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你们是开玩笑的吧
And you're asking me about Kayla?
然后你们又问我凯拉的事
You think he did something to her?
你们认为他对她不规矩吗
Ms. Kemp, we're only covering our bases here.
肯普女士 我们只是以防万一
With your consent, we'd like to search your apartment
为了确认一切正常
just to make sure everything is okay,
希望你允许我们想搜查你家
and have Kayla talk to a specialist
并安排凯拉和一位心理医生谈谈
to assess the situation. Oh, my god.
来评估情况 我的天
Did he --
他有没有...
Let's not jump the gun. No. First --
别太早下结论 首先
First -- first, let's talk to kayla.
首先 首先 先和凯拉谈谈
Let's hear what she has to say.
先听听她是怎么说的
All right? Oh, my god.
好吗 我的天
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表