剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
韦斯利·格兰特是你问过话的在场的人之一吗
Not that I remember. Buzz, anything? Not finding it.
我不记得有 巴斯有记录吗 没找到
And why do we need to talk to Wesley?
我们为什么要找韦斯利谈话
Because he's been wrapped up in Keisha since he was in the 9th grade.
因为他从九年级开始就狂追凯莎了
I'll run Wesley's name. After Toby went off to Berkeley,
我去查韦斯利 托比去伯克利之后
Wesley did everything but stalk her.
韦斯利除了跟踪她什么都做过
With Toby here tonight...
今晚托比也在
Wesley had problems?
韦斯利有问题吗
Wesley's had two arrests this year --
韦斯利今年被抓过两次
One for a D.U.I., another for assault at Westside Country Club.
一次是酒驾 一次是在西乡俱乐部打架
Charges dropped. Toby and Keisha went off to be alone together,
指控被撤消了 托比跟凯莎单独离开了
and Wesley got so freaked out, I had to, like, throw him out.
韦斯利气得发疯 我只能把他赶出去
I mean, he pushed me in my own house. He was crazy.
他居然在我家对我动手 他简直疯了
I was only trying to help the guy.
我只是想帮他
Look, dude. Stay off of me, all right?
哥们儿 别碰我
Don't push me! Get out! Yeah, I told him,
别推我 出去 我跟他说
"Stay out of Keisha's business. It'll only make her mad,"
你别去管凯莎的事 这样只会惹她生气
Which wouldn't have helped his case, believe me.
这样对他一点好处都没有
He wouldn't hear it.
可他不听
He tried to take a swing at me.
他想揍我
I knocked him around, and he ran off.
结果被我打了 然后他就跑了
Never occurred to me
我根本没想到
that he'd sneak back in through the garage.
他会穿过车♥库♥从后面翻回来
These look like pictures of a fight.
这些看起来像打架的照片
That's at 10:33 P.M.
晚上10点33分
I can sync all the media to 10:25 and play it forward.
我可以把所有记录从10点25分开始放
Do you recognize these?
你对这个有印象吗
No. They're not mine.
没有 不是我的
So, what now? Are we done?
现在怎么办 这事儿完了吗
I'd like to go to the hospital.
我想去医院
You sit tight.
老实坐着
We're gonna check out your story.
我们要去查一下你说的情况
Okay? Get out of here! You're drunk! Go home!
给我出去 你喝醉了 回家吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Buzz, would you make a copy of this
巴斯 你能把这个复♥制♥一份
and send it to lieutenant provenza,
发给普罗文茨副队长吗
See if anyone in Keisha's family knows this young man?
看看凯莎的家人认不认识这个男孩
You're drunk! Go home, Wesley! Come on!
你喝醉了 快回家 韦斯利 拜托
Don't come back! Get out of here, Wesley!
别回来了 出去 韦斯利
Stop embarrasing yourself.
别丢人现眼了
Wesley Grant.
韦斯利·格兰特
You know, I tried to do something about this boy.
我曾经想帮帮这个孩子
My husband -- he was a cop, too.
我丈夫生前也是警♥察♥
Yeah, he worked homicide down in long beach.
他在长滩的凶杀组工作
And I know a troubled kid when I see one.
我能分辨的出问题少年
So I called his parents.
所以我给他父母打过电♥话♥
I even sent an e-mail.
我甚至还写过一封电邮
But boys, they can be stupid
可是小男孩一旦以为爱上谁
when they think that they're in love,
智商就会下降
And Wesley -- oh, he thought he loved Keisha.
韦斯利以为他爱凯莎
But he doesn't?
其实不是吗
Patrice Perry? Oh. Yes.
帕特里丝·佩里 是我
I'm gonna let you come in with me,
我可以带你一起进去
But when I say enough...
不过等我说"到此为止"...
Keisha?
凯莎
Yeah, it's okay. It's okay, baby. It's okay.
没事了 没事了 宝贝 没事了
I know you've been through a lot tonight.
我知道你今晚经历了太多东西
But this gentleman, he's a detective,
不过这位先生是名警探
And he needs to ask you about what happened.
他需要问你一些事
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
可以
Keisha, I'm lieutenant provenza.
凯莎 我是普罗文茨副队长
Did you see the person who attacked you?
你看见攻击你的人了吗
Okay, okay, I got you. I got you.
好的 好的 我来帮你
Okay.
好了
W-where's Toby?
托比在哪
Did the same person attack him?
攻击他的是同一个人吗
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
很抱歉 亲爱的
No, Mrs. Perry, please. - If I could just --
不 佩里太太 拜托 我能...
I'm so sorry... but Toby didn't make it, honey.
真的很抱歉 可是托比去世了
I know. It's okay.
我知道 都过去了
Oh... baby.
可怜的孩子
And that's enough.
到此为止
Rusty.
拉什蒂
Are you just getting back from work?
你才下班回来吗
I thought "Badge of Justice" was finishing around midnight?
我以为"正义徽章"半夜就结束了
Yeah, but we -- we actually --
是的 可是我们 实际上
we didn't have permission to shoot on our location,
我们没有在那个地方拍摄的许可
so we were scrambling around to find somewhere else
所以我们到处找能拍摄的地方
till like 3:00 in the morning.
直找到凌晨三点
And you didn't think to call?
你就没想过打个电♥话♥吗
I-I thought I might wake you up.
我怕会吵醒你
Oh, don't worry about that ever.
永远都别这么想
I'd rather know where you are at 3:00 A.M.
我宁愿凌晨三点知道你在哪
than sleep through it.
也不想辗转难眠
Are you at least having a good time? Yeah.
你工作得开心吗 是的
It's -- I mean, it's crazy, but the people are nice.
过程挺疯狂的 不过大家人都很好
And you know the second A.D.,Jeff?
你认识第二助理导演杰夫吗
He said that I am the best set P.A. that he has ever met.
他说我是他认识的最好的制片助理
He's a -- he's a really great guy -- Jeff.
杰夫是个很好的人
You'd like him a lot.
你会很喜欢他的
He's -- he's smart, and he's very funny.
他很聪明 还很有意思
And he's actually -- he's only 25,
而且他实际上 才25岁
Which is really, really young for an A.D.
作为助理导演真的非常年轻
And he also says our hours aren't bad for TV at all.
而且他说我们的电视播出时段不算差
Okay, good.
好 不错
Well, it's only a month or so, right?
这工作就还剩一个月 对吧
Rusty, have you registered for your classes at Santa Monica yet?
拉什蒂 你选了圣莫妮卡市大的课吗
No.
没有
Uh, thank you for reminding me.
感谢你提醒我
I'll take care of that tomorrow.
我明天处理这个
Today.
今天
When I wake up.
等我起床
Uh... Hey, I was wondering --
那个 我想知道
What would you think
你会怎么看
if I waited till summer to start college instead of January?
如果我不是一月份而是等到夏天才入学
Just because "Badge of Justice" shoots till May,
因为"正义徽章"一直拍到五月份
And -- and they, like,
而且他们
really, really depend on me over there.
非常非常地需要我
Oh, I'm sure that they do,
我知道他们需要你
but I can't imagine
可是我无法想象
anyone on that set would want you to put off college
他们有人会希望你推迟入学
just to lend them a hand.
就为了去帮忙
No, no, actually --
不 不 实际上
actually, Jeff says that, sometimes, uh,
实际上 杰夫说 有些时候
work experience is better than college
工作经验比学业更重要
because it helps you, like,
因为这些能帮你
figure out what you want to do with your life.
找到自己以后想做的事
Well, I think that it is possible
我觉得你可以
to appreciate Jeff's perspective
尊重杰夫的意见
without giving up on your own.
但不需要放弃自己的想法
I'm not. No. Sharon, I am not.
我没有 纱伦 我没有
It's just...
只是
things are going really well right now, and --
现在一切都进行得很好
and Jeff is a friend.
杰夫还是我的朋友
I mean, I'm -- I'm getting to know him.
我慢慢开始了解他
Maybe Lieutenant Tao
也许陶副队
could figure out a plan
可以找到让你
where you go to college and stay on the show part-time.
既能上学又能兼♥职♥工作的方法
I-I don't want special treatment.
我不需要特殊照顾哦
Okay, I-I understand.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表