剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, weirdo rent-a-cop would literally turn me away
对 那个神经病保安就把我撵走
and then hit on me as I left.
然后又等我走后跟我献殷勤
These real-estate agents -- like sharks.
这些房♥地♥产♥代理商真是跟鲨鱼一样
At least now I know why they're calling.
至少我现在知道他们为什么给我打电♥话♥了
The $20 million doghouse can finally go on the market.
那个两千万的狗屋终于能挂牌出♥售♥了
Strike anyone as odd
让人惊讶的是
that the only person they seem
除了彼此 他们唯一更恨的人
to hate more than each other is Jonathan Baird?
竟然是乔纳森·贝尔德
Seriously?! I'm the linchpin?!
不是吧 我是主要嫌疑人
That is insane!
这真是疯了
And trust me -- I know something about insanity!
相信我 我对发疯这回事还是有所了解的
You're the common element between everyone
你是所有人中
who had an opportunity or motive for killing Marcella.
既有机会又有动机谋杀玛赛拉的人
You sent the doctor away,
是你把医生遣走了
you took the crab cakes from her great-nephew,
是你从她侄孙那拿的蟹饼
and you told her great-niece how attractive you found her.
你还跟她侄孙女说她很有魅力
Or maybe you worked for everybody.
或者你在给所有人效力
You helped Eternal Meadows get rid of Marcella.
你帮助永恒天苑除掉玛赛拉
Then helped the old lady's relatives get rid of the dog.
然后帮助老夫人的亲戚除掉狗
Let me explain how wrong you are!
让我来跟你们解释一下你们错得多离谱
Number one -- I called you,
其一 是我打给你报的警
which is why we're here discussing murder
所以一开始我们才会讨论
in the first place, mi compadre.
谋杀的问题 我的伙计们
Number two -- security codes.
其二 安全准则
Not only did I violate my confidentiality agreement,
我不仅违反了我的保密协议
but I gave you guys the numbers protecting
我还把保存这世界上最有价值的
the most valuable frozen asset in the world!
冷冻资产的密♥码♥告诉你们了
Number three -- employment!
其三 工作
Dead dog, job gone, poof!
狗死了 工作就没了 没了
Good thing there's a million positions waiting
好在我有精神病记录 外面可是有
for someone with my psychiatric record.
百万个工作职位在等着我
Oh, wait! There's not!
等等 不可能会有
Number... Four?
其 四
比索 墨西哥货币
Yeah, number four -- no pesos,
是的 其四 没有比索赚
my little Latino friend.
我可爱的拉丁朋友
Have you established a path by which
你发明了某种可以让
money from the Marcella Brewster estate
玛赛拉·布鲁斯特房♥产的钱
travels into my pocket?
流入我的口袋的渠道吗
No.
没有
You have not!
你没有
And fifth, and most importantly,
其五 也是最重要的一条
I lost the one thing that mattered --
我失去了我唯一关心的东西
my best friend, Falcon...
我最好的朋友福康
and the great, big house in which we lived together.
以及我们一起住的漂亮大房♥子
So, what is my motive, you --
所以 我的动机是什么
you big meanies?
你们这些刻薄鬼
Why would I purposely kill Marcella and Falcon
我为什么要处心积虑杀了玛赛拉和福康
and lose my best chance at living a life in uniform?
让我自己失去穿制♥服♥当保安的生活机会
Maybe you don't need a motive.
也许你不需要动机
Maybe you're the just craziest person on the face of the earth.
也许你就是地球上最疯狂的人
Well, I did skip my medication today.
我今天确实没吃药
No. Hold on -- one other thing that has never changed
不 等等 玛赛拉的录影遗嘱里
in all of Marcella's video wills was the house.
从未变的唯一一件事就是房♥子
It was always going to her maltese...Falcon.
总是归她的马尔济斯犬福康
Devin was getting phone calls from realtors
戴文甚至在我们找她谈话时
even as we interviewed her,
还接到房♥产商的电♥话♥
and Carter said that he could sell the mansion, no problem.
而卡特说他可以卖♥♥掉豪♥宅♥ 没问题的
The Brewster home and surrounding estates
布鲁斯特的房♥子及周边房♥产的价格
have fallen 30% in value over the past five years,
在过去五年已经跌了百分之三十了
even though the rest of the housing market has gone back up.
即便其他房♥产市场的价格已经回升了
Now, neighbors say it's because of the unconventional way
邻居们都说是因为玛赛拉用非常规方式
Marcella has decorated the grounds --
装饰了地面
stuffed horses, statues of "David,"
马的标本 大卫的雕像
lots and lots of neon.
数不清的霓虹灯
Yeah, and something else these estates have in common...
是的 以及这些房♥产还有的一个共同点
...security gates.
防盗门
The neighbors met us at the front door,
我们在前门遇见的邻居
but the security gate closed behind us when we entered.
但我们进来后防盗门就关上了
So, who opened it?
所以 是谁打开了门
Well, we weren't there,
当时我们没在那里
But we know someone who was.
不过我们知道谁在那里
No, no, no. I cannot be a witness again, guys.
不 我不想再当目击证人了
But you must have seen the gate.
你肯定看得见大门
I saw it open and close for us,
我的确看见大门为我们打开又关上
and -- and then I saw the neighbors go in and out, but that is it.
然后又看见邻居们进进出出 仅此而已
Rusty, did you see who entered the gate's security code?
拉什蒂 你没看见是谁输入的大门密♥码♥吗
No. Mnh-mnh. Sorry.
没有 抱歉
I was watching something on my phone.
我当时在玩手♥机♥
Now, I have already written several sample letters of recommendation
我已经写了好几份推荐信样稿
praising your powers of observation.
称赞你优秀的观察能力
Okay, fine.
好吧
Once the gate was open,
门打开的时候
maybe the oldest guy walked through first,
应该是那个最老的家伙先进来的
but that is all I know.
不过我只知道这么多
Okay, that would be the neighbor, Mr. Kleiner.
那是邻居克莱纳先生
I wonder if he's the one calling realtors
会不会是他打电♥话♥给房♥产中介
about the Brewster home.
说了布鲁斯特房♥子的事
We still have leftover evidence, correct?
那些当做证物的剩菜都还在 对吧
About a freezer full of crab cakes.
满满一冰箱的蟹饼
If only we knew someone who Kleiner
要是我们能找到一个
would never suspect of being part of a police operation,
不会被克莱纳怀疑成警方的人
someone who had every right
一个有着充分理由
to be at Ms. Brewster's house,
出现在布鲁斯特夫人的房♥子里的人
someone who could inform Kleiner
来给克莱纳提出
about a bargain about to drop into his lap.
一个低得不能再低的售价
The heirs would like to put the house on the market,
房♥子的继承者想要卖♥♥了这座房♥子
but they'd be even more glad to avoid realtor commissions.
但是又不想给中介费
Well, as would I.
换成我也不想
Oh, you know what? Would you mind?
不好意思 你可不可以
Oh, yeah, yeah.
没问题
There we go.
进去吧
Dick is actually doing an okay job.
狄神探干得不错
Now who's nuts?
现在倒底是谁疯了
Don't forget that captain crazypants over here
别忘了这疯队长供职于一个
worked for a firm that was peddling eternal life.
兜售不死之身的公♥司♥
So does the pope.
教皇不也一样
But the Catholic Church is a religion. It's not a company.
但天主教会是宗教性质 不是商业公♥司♥
And the pope doesn't play dress-up.
而且教皇不会搞换装表演
All right, well, not as a cop.
好吧 至少不会扮警♥察♥
Ms. Winslow, this is Mr. Kleiner from next door.
温丝路小姐 这是隔壁的克莱纳先生
Mr. Kleiner. My pleasure.
克莱纳先生 幸会
Thank you for coming over. Oh, sure, sure.
感谢您大驾光临 客气
I, uh, understand that you've been contacting some realtors,
我听说你联♥系♥了一些中介
saying that you'd like to buy my aunt's house from her estate.
据说你想买♥♥我姑妈产业里的这幢房♥子
I did.
的确
And -- and -- and allow me to offer my -- my condolences.
我对她的去世深表遗憾
You know, in all my time visiting with Marcella,
我在和玛赛拉交往的过程中
I don't recall her ever mentioning
并不记得她曾经提到过
A niece named Meredith.
一位名叫梅瑞狄斯的侄女
Oh, well, I'm sure that we must have some people in common.
我敢肯定我们还是颇有交集的
Are you friends with the...Newhouses?
你的朋友中是不是有来自纽豪斯家族
No. No. The Du Ponts?
没有 杜庞家族呢
The Windmillers?
或者 文德米勒家族
Ah. No.
没有
Oh, well, I've never heard of you, either,
好吧 其实我也没怎么听说过你
But I'm not gonna let that bother me.
不过这应该不是什么大问题
Thank you, Jonathan.
谢谢你 乔纳森
You're welcome.
不用谢
Have a seat. Sure.
请坐 谢谢
What the hell is he doing?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表