剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And she fought back.
而且她当时抵抗过
Oh, not as well as whatever young lady
虽然不像克洛斯昨晚带回公♥寓♥的
Cross brought to his apartment last night,
某位年轻女孩抵抗得那样强烈
but Jackie fought back.
但杰姬确实抵抗了
These are scratches on Cross's face and arms
这些是克洛斯被逮捕那天
the day he was arrested.
脸上和手臂上的抓伤
What went wrong with your case?
你的案子出了什么问题
A dumbass lab tech lied on his resume
有个白♥痴♥实验室技术员的简历造了假
says he's got a PhD from USC
他说自己在南加州大学获得过博士学位
when he doesn't.
其实并没有
As a result... All his findings were thrown out.
所以 经他检验的所有证据都不予采信
DNA, blood, hair,
DNA 血液 毛发
skin samples, gone.
皮肤样品 都没了
Ye gods.
老天
And since the defendant wore a condom...
而且由于被告戴了安全套...
No other victims came forward?
没有其他受害人来指控他吗
Because the double lock on his door
因为他门上的双重锁
indicates a pretty awful pattern.
表明了一种非常可怕的犯案模式
The judge excluded my one prior victim,
法官排除了我的一个主要受害人
who came all the way out from Chicago at her own expense.
她还是自费从芝加哥过来的
Excluded because?
为什么要排除她
Uh, because she was raped overseas
因为她是在国外遭到强♥奸♥的
while she was still serving in the army.
当时她还在军队服役
Lucas Cross worked as
卢卡斯·克洛斯在喀布尔
a private contractor near her in Kabul.
一个离她很近的地方做军队承包商
That case also ended up being a he-said, she-said
那个案子最后也以口说无凭而告终
and was never prosecuted, so without her testimony
从来没有被起诉过 所以也没有她的证词
and with the physical evidence of the L.A. Rape excluded...
加上洛杉矶强♥奸♥案里的物证被排除
Mr. Cross walked.
克洛斯先生被当庭释放
Oh, no. No, no, no. He didn't walk.
不 不是 那可不叫当庭释放
He danced. What do you mean?
他那叫当庭绽放 什么意思
When the judge dismissed the charges against him --
当法官驳回了对他的指控
with prejudice, by the way --
且不可再诉 顺便补充一下
Lucas Cross jumped up out of his seat,
卢卡斯·克洛斯从他的座位上跳起来
and he danced around the courtroom.
绕着法庭跳起了舞
And then that son of a bitch sent roses to my victim
后来这狗♥娘♥养♥的居然还送玫瑰给我的受害人
like he's her freakin' valentine.
好像他是她的变♥态♥情人一样
How did, uh, Miss Chaidez handle that?
钱德斯小姐是怎么处理的
She brought the flowers to me.
她把花拿给了我
Look, I work hundreds of sex crimes a year.
听着 我一年要办几百起性犯罪
Jackie Chaidez was bulletproof --
杰姬·钱德斯是无可指摘的
well-spoken, smart, the perfect victim.
谈吐文雅 聪明 是名十足的受害人
And now the perfect suspect.
现在成了十足的嫌疑人
You said yourself the double lock indicated a pattern.
你自己说过 双重锁表明了一种犯案模式
All right, Lucas Cross was murdered by some new girl,
因此卢卡斯·克洛斯是被其他女孩谋杀的
not Jackie Chaidez. Please.
而不是杰姬·钱德斯 拜托
She doesn't deserve to get beat up all over again.
她不应该再经受一次煎熬
Sounds like you were close to her.
听起来你跟她很亲近
Captain, I think what DDA Lee is saying is
队长 我想李副检察官的意思是
we want this young lady on our side.
我们要让这位年轻的女士站在我们这边
And when did you find out Lucas was dead?
你什么时候知道卢卡斯死了的
My sister texted me this morning
我妹妹今天早上给我发了短♥信♥
and was like, "Turn on the news."
大约是说 "快看新闻"
Honestly, I thought I would feel happy
说实话 我以为我会很高兴
or vindicated or something,
或是有沉冤得雪之类的感觉
but mostly I just -- I feel relieved.
但我更多的只是觉得解脱了
And did you ever see Mr. Cross again after the trial?
在审判之后你还有见过克洛斯先生吗
Once. He standing in line behind me at Starbucks,
见过一次 在星巴克 他排在我后面
which is where we first met.
那是我们第一次碰面的地方
Other than that, he just sent me a few e-mails
除那之外 他只是给我发过一些电邮
telling me he'd love to get back together again sometime,
跟我说他很希望我们什么时候能重归于好
like I -- like I was an ex.
就好像我...我是他前女友
Sounds awful.
听起来真可怕
And you said the two of you first met at Starbucks.
你刚才说你们俩第一次是在星巴克碰面的
Yes.
是的
I saw him in there all the time,
我总能在那里看见他
and he was so charming.
他看起来很有魅力
He finally bought me a cup of coffee,
最后他给我买♥♥了一杯咖啡
and I had to say thank you.
那我当然要说谢谢
And I ended up going out with him twice.
后来我跟他出去过两次
And on the second date...
而在第二次约会的时候
he invited me back to his place.
他邀请我去他家
We kissed.
我们接了吻
He -- he put on some music.
他...他放了点音乐
And then before I knew it,
然后在我反应过来之前
he was ripping at my blouse, grabbing me.
他已经在撕扯我的上衣 抓着我不放
I tried to leave, but the door was locked.
我努力挣脱 但门上了锁
I couldn't get out.
我出不去
He pulled my head back by my hair.
他扯着我的头发把我的头往后拉
He -- he -- he put a knife to my throat.
他...他还拿刀抵着我的喉咙
During the trial, he said the sex was consensual,
审判的时候他说你们是自愿发生性行为的
that you liked it rough.
说你就喜欢粗暴一点
That must have made you angry.
这话肯定让你非常生气
And then he was freed on a technicality.
然后他由于技术性细则被释放了
Which is why I love karma so much.
所以我才会那么相信因果报应
At least I won't have to worry about ever seeing him again.
至少我再也不用担心以后会见到他了
No. But we still need to ask you some questions.
是的 但我们还有几个问题要问你
Yeah, yeah.
我知道我知道
You'll want to know where I was during the murder.
你想知道案发时我在哪里
I was at a restaurant in Malibu last night.
我昨晚在马里布的一家餐馆
Can anyone vouch for that?
有没有人能为你担♥保♥呢
I don't know, but I-I charged my dinner on my credit card.
我不知道 不过我是刷♥卡♥结账的
You can probably look that up.
你大概可以查查看
Or maybe I might still have the receipt in my wallet.
或者 说不定我钱包里还留着收据
If I had known there was gonna be a murder,
如果我知道会发生谋杀案
I would have asked someone to come out with me.
我会找人跟我一起去的
Do you have any brothers?
你有兄弟吗
No. Little sister.
没有 只有一个妹妹
Is your dad alive?
你父亲还在世吗
He is, but he has alzheimer's.
在世 但他得了老年痴呆
You can talk to him, but he doesn't remember much...
你们可以找他 但他什么都不记得了
including me.
包括我
Anything else?
还有事吗
Do you mind if we search your home and your car?
你介意我们搜查一下你家和你的车吗
I know it's intrusive. Okay.
我知道这会打扰到你 可以
Yeah. Search anything, everything,
搜查任何东西都可以
my condo, my car.
我的公♥寓♥ 我的车
It's worth it to have that monster gone once and for all.
如果能让那畜生彻底离开 这是值得的
Miss Chaidez's credit card info checks out.
钱德斯小姐的信♥用♥卡♥信息查出来了
Thanks.
谢了
She paid $57.50 for dinner and a glass of wine
她昨晚在珊瑚岭烧烤餐厅花费57.5美元
last night at the Coral Ridge Grill
吃了顿晚餐喝了杯酒
and left a $20 gratuity.
然后留下了20美元的小费
Always remember a big tipper.
永远都记得给了一大笔小费的人
Sykes, check out this social security number for me, please.
塞克斯 麻烦帮我查查这个社保编号♥
She closed her bill out at 10:53 p.m.
她在晚上10点53分的时候结的帐
We're still waiting for a hard copy of the receipt.
我们还在等收据的复印件
Puts her outside time of death, sir.
证明她没有作案时间 长官
There are no security cameras at the restaurant parking lot,
餐厅停车场没有监控摄像机
but the valet takes down plates.
但是服务员记下了车牌
Miss Chaidez's car was there from 8:30 to 11:00.
钱德斯小姐的车从8点30到11点都在那里
So I guess her alibi is good.
所以我觉得她的不在场证明很充分
Maybe too good.
也许太充分了
Buzz, see how far this address is from our murder victim.
巴斯 看看这个地址离我们的受害者有多远
Uh, still counting.
还在计算中
Nine blocks, lieutenant.
九个街区 副队长
Captain. Captain, do --
队长 队长
Do you remember the other rape victim
你还记得李和我们提起的
that Lee told us about?
另一位强♥奸♥案受害人吗
Uh, she came out for the trial,
她赶来出席那场审讯
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表