剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
on March 13th of this year?
路易斯·纳瓦罗在一起吗
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Were you with Luis Navarro on March 13th?
3月13号♥你与路易斯·纳瓦罗在一起吗
Ms. Gomez. Ms. Gomez.
戈麦斯小姐 戈麦斯小姐
Your Honor.
法官大人
The witness will answer the question.
证人必须回答问题
Were you with Mr. Navarro on March 13th?
3月13号♥你与纳瓦罗先生在一起吗
Ms. Gomez, do you remember being
戈麦斯小姐 你是否记得自己
with Mr. Navarro on March the 13th?
3月13号♥和纳瓦罗先生在一起
I tried compelling her to answer.
我试着强迫她回答
Beyond citing her for contempt, there's nothing else I can do.
除了判她蔑视法庭 我没有别的办法
Captain. Your Honor,
队长 法官大人
we have Claudia's taped statement
我们有克劳迪娅录像证词
identifying Luis Navarro as the killer in this instan--
指认路易斯·纳瓦罗就是凶手
Excuse me, Your Honor, there are only two reasons
不好意思 法官大人 只有在两种情况下
Claudia's taped statement would be admissible.
克劳迪娅的录像证词才可以被采纳
A, to impeach her testimony,
一是质疑她的证词
which she hasn't given,
而她没有给出证词
or B, to refresh her recollection,
二是帮她回忆自己说过的话
which she has not shared.
但她什么都没说
Your Honor, Claudia's noncompliance is obviously
法官大人 克劳迪娅的不合作行为
part of a deliberate strategy by the defense to sabo--
显然是因为辩方蓄意采取...
Does the state have any direct evidence of witness tampering?
州检方有证据表明目击证人受到了影响吗
Luis Navarro shot and killed
路易斯·纳瓦罗冷血地杀害了
an unarmed young man in cold blood, Judge.
一名手无寸铁的年轻人 法官大人
Then you better hope the jury returns a verdict of guilty
你只能希望 没有这女孩的证词
without this girl's testimony,
陪审团也会判她有罪
because we don't have it.
因为她没有提供证词
Oh, and Ms. Alvarado, if I should find out
还有 阿尔瓦拉多女士 如果我发现
that you had anything to do with creating this situation,
是你在这中间搞了什么动作
God help you.
你就自求多福吧
Let's finish up.
我们把案子结了吧
In the above-entitled action,
就上述庭审内容
we, the jury, find the defendant, Luis Navarro,
陪审团认为被告人路易斯·纳瓦罗
in the charge of first-degree murder,
一级谋杀罪名
not guilty.
不成立
Luis Navarro, you are free to go.
路易斯·纳瓦罗 你已被无罪释放
Are you celebrating?
你在庆祝吗
Come on, Joe. You celebrating now?
冷静 乔 你居然在庆祝
Joe. Just you wait! You killed my boy!
乔 等等 你杀了我儿子
Joe, that's it.
乔 行了
That was the scene at the courthouse today
这是今天法庭宣布
as sheriff's deputies quickly restored order
路易斯·纳瓦罗谋杀柯蒂斯·怀亚特
and made several arrests for assault
罪名不成立之后的一幕
after Luis Navarro was found not guilty of murdering Curtis Wyatt,
警方迅速处置 恢复秩序并逮捕数人
seen here in his high-school graduation picture.
这是柯蒂斯·怀亚特的高中毕业照
Curtis was brutally gunned down at a bus stop last March
柯蒂斯今年三月在公交车站惨遭黑帮式
in a gangland-style drive-by.
驾车扫射身亡
The scene at the courthouse was chaotic after that verdict was rea--
在宣读判决之后 法庭一片混乱...
Enough of that.
别看了
You remember tomorrow's my last day
你还记得明天是我在《正义徽章》
working on "Badge of Justice", right?
工作的最后一天吧
Right. And your friend... Jeff. Yeah.
记得 你的朋友 杰夫
He's coming in to take pictures of the murder room
在节假日放假之前
for their set dec department before they shut down for the holidays.
他要为布景组来你们办案的地方拍照
That's still okay, right? You'll be around?
没关系吧 你会在吧
Unless we have a gang war, sure.
除非我们遇到黑帮战争 没问题
God. It's no wonder you like to make deals.
难怪你喜欢做交易
But I-I thought witnesses had to testify.
不过我以为目击证人必须得出面作证
Or pay the price.
或者付出代价
We arrested Claudia today.
我们今天逮捕了克劳迪娅
And she will go to prison as an accessory to murder.
她会以同谋罪入狱
And unfortunately, the killer walks away free.
不幸的是 凶手得以逍遥法外
How is that right?
怎么会是这样呢
The law is not about right or wrong.
法律的意义不在于判定对与错
It's about resolving conflicts in a civilized manner.
在于用文明的手法解决矛盾
If we want the justice system to work,
如果我们想让司法系统得以运行
we have to stand beside it
当判决不如我们意时
when it doesn't go our way.
我们也得服从
This was on the printer. Is it yours?
打印机里留下了这个 是你的吗
An application for retirement.
一封退休申请书
Now, why would you think this would be mine?
你为什么觉得这会是我的
Wait a minute.
等等
He's taking what happened to the Wyatts harder than I thought.
他把怀亚特的事看得比我预计的还要重
Quiet about this.
不要说出去
Quiet.
保密
Well, yes.
是的
Yes, I'm still here, but...
我在听 不过
Well, thank you. Appreciate it.
好吧 谢谢你 谢谢
Captain, it would appear that our crime-suppression units
队长 看来我们从特勤局派出的
from S.O.B. are having the desired effect
镇暴小组已经在黑帮聚集地
in our gang neighborhoods.
取得了理想的成果
Yeah. Still just a band-aid.
只是解决燃眉之火而已
The Wyatt family deserved better than this.
怀亚特家的人不应该得到这种结果
Yes, they did. Julio?
是的 胡里奥
Nothing we can follow up on where Luis is concerned,
我们现在查不出路易斯在担心什么
but right now he's feeling like he can get away with anything.
不过他应该觉得自己可以无法无天了
Mom. He'll do something else stupid, ma'am.
妈 他肯定会再犯事的 长官
Mom. That's what I'm afraid of.
妈 我怕的就是这个
Hey, mom?
老妈
Mom, this is my friend Jeff
这是我跟你说过的
I was telling you about from "Badge of Justice".
来自《正义徽章》的杰夫
Jeff, hi. Hi.
杰夫 你好 你好
Nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you, too, Captain.
很高兴见到你 我也是 队长
Can I just say you have done such a good job with this kid.
我只想说你把这孩子培养得很棒
I bet he knows more about police work than our writers.
警方事务他知道的比我们的编剧还多
Hey! Lieutenant Mike! Hey, Jeff.
迈克副队长 杰夫
Welcome to the real L.A.P.D.
欢迎来到真正的洛杉矶警局
Thank you so much. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah, "Beckins" described this place to me so well
小贝已经跟我说过这个地方很多次
I could probably move around it with my eyes closed.
我闭着眼都记得这里长什么样
Uh, oh, I got my camera here.
我带相机来了
Is it okay if I just take a few photographs?
我能拍几张照片吗
Yeah, if you let me review them before you leave.
可以 走之前给我看看就行
Right, Beckin?
对吧 小贝
Oh, that's my nickname at work.
那是我工作时的昵称
Well, it's -- it's "Beck and call"
是指随叫随到
Because he's always there when we need him.
因为只要我们需要他就会到位
He's got a great a work ethic.
他有很强的职业道德
He, uh -- he -- he never complains.
他 从不抱怨
He's always upbeat -- just positive, positive, positive.
他总是乐观向上 都是积极的一面
We love it.
我们很喜欢这点
Why don't we start off in the, uh, electronics room?
我们何不从电子监控室开始呢
Uh, wait a second. I need to shut down the monitors.
等等 我得先关了摄像头
Sure. All right.
当然 好的
Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
So, you're "Beckin," And I'm "Mom."
所以你是小贝 我是妈妈
I don't want to, like, bother him
我不想 拿我个人生活的
with every little detail of my personal life.
各种小细节去烦他了
Captain, flag on the play.
队长 有人犯事了
Fire department says we may
消防队说 可能有一起
have a gang related arson with a homicide on our hands.
与帮派有关的纵火谋杀案
Okay. Uh, after fire put out the car,
好了 火被扑灭后
patrol ran the plates.
巡逻警员查了车牌号♥
It's registered to Luis, the rims look right,
注册在路易斯名下 轮辋看上去是对的
and he drove it home yesterday.
他昨天开着它回家
But is this Luis in the trunk?
但后车厢里是路易斯吗
Uh, it's tough to say, ma'am,
这个很难说 长官
but if it is, watch out.
但如果是的话 得小心
God almighty. We're gonna need some dental records.
我的老天 我们需要一些牙齿记录
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表