剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Well, there was definitely an accelerant used inside and out.
车里面和外面肯定都有助燃剂
Gasoline? Yeah, I'm thinking
汽油吗 是的 我在想
it's something less explosive,
是些不容易爆♥炸♥的东西
like lighter fluid.
比如打火机油
How much for a fire like this?
一场这样的火得要多少
About a gallon or more.
大约一加仑或者更多
But in the back, the burn is not total,
但车后部 没有烧完
And the only fuel in the trunk is the body.
车里唯一的可♥燃♥物♥是尸体
There's some dents on this metal.
这块金属板上有些凹痕
Do you think Luis was alive before this fire was lit?
你认为起火前路易斯是活着的吗
Mm-hmm, and trying to get out, yeah.
并且尝试逃出来 是的
Well, he turned down his deal.
他拒绝了交易
We may have our igniting device.
我们可能找到点火设备了
Patrol found this lighter
巡逻警员在距车
on the ground about 15 feet from the car.
约十五英尺的地方找到了这个打火机
Well, let me call gang intelligence
我去给反黑组打电♥话♥
and see if any of the normandie 1-9s
看看诺曼底帮 1-9s中
like to play with fire, ma'am.
是不是有人喜欢玩火 长官
Shouldn't we discuss alternative suspects?
我们是不是应该考虑其他的嫌犯
Yes, you're right, Amy.
是 你说得对 艾米
This is ugly.
场面很难看
And Curtis' father, Joe Wyatt,
柯蒂斯的爸爸 乔·怀亚特
he was very angry.
他很生气
No, no, no. Yeah.
不 不
I-I spoke to Wstelle Wyatt this morning.
我今天早上跟Wstelle 怀亚特谈过话
Just to see how they were holding up,
只是想看看他们怎么样
and she and Joe took the kids to Disneyland for a few days.
她和乔会带着孩子们去迪士尼乐园玩几天
Well, but he's still a potential suspect.
但他仍然是潜在的嫌犯
I know.
我知道
Look, I've gotten to know the guy pretty well now,
我现在对他很了解了
and I convinced him to go to AA before the trial,
我说服他在庭审前去瘾君子互诫协会
so he's been sober a few months,
所以他有几个月没碰毒品了
and he's out of town.
而且他还出门了
So before we start in on Joe Wyatt,
所以在怀疑乔·怀亚特前
Let's canvass the neighborhood
我们应该先彻查街坊
and see if anybody saw Luis.
看看有人是否见到过路易斯
Talk to whoever you want.
随便跟谁谈都行
Just keep Luis Navarro's name out of it.
就是不要提起路易斯·纳瓦罗的名字
Deputy chief Howard, what can we do for you?
霍华德副局长 有何贵干
If word gets out that Luis is dead
如果在我们找到凶手前
before we find the killer,
有消息泄露出去说路易斯死了
S.O.B. Will have a gang war on our hands.
特别行动局就要准备处理帮派战争了
I've got almost half my uniformed officers
我已经有一半的警员
on the street at risk.
身处险境
We need to keep this very quiet.
我们必须对此保密
I've got a flatbed on its way in
我调了俩平板拖车过来
to tow this car out of here right now.
马上把这辆车从这里拉走
But, chief, we are still processing this crime scene.
但是 局长 我们还在处理犯罪现场
I'm sure Buzz has already fully documented the evidence.
我肯定巴斯已经完整地记录了证据
I've got about -- I don't know
我拍了 大概有
70% of what I need.
我需要的70%
Well, then you have five minutes to get the rest,
那你还有五分钟来拍剩下的
so hurry up.
所以赶快吧
Chief, these guys are far more experienced
局长 这些人对纵火比你
with arson than you are. If you move this car now --
要熟悉得多 如果你现在移走这辆车
Captain, I am pulling this crime scene.
队长 我现在要拉走犯罪现场
S.O.B. can't afford to let the situation get out of control.
特别行动局无法承受局面失控
Stay calm, chief. Stay calm.
冷静点 局长 冷静
Oh, my god.
我的天
Just when you thought this job couldn't get any worse.
刚以为这工作不会再糟了
Captain, there is a fire guy in the normandie 1-9s --
队长 诺曼底一九帮中有一个爱放火的
Signs his work with a red metal lighter.
用一把红色的金属打火机放火
What's his name?
他叫什么
Maurice Washington, A.K.A. "Zippo."
莫里斯·华盛顿 又叫火机哥
According to the case file,
根据卷宗记载
Zippo and a couple of 1-9s
火机哥和一些1-9s成员
beat a rival gang member to death,
打死了敌对帮派的一名成员
then tossed him in a car trunk and set it on fire, ma'am.
然后把他扔进车里并放火烧了 长官
But Zippo was never convicted?
但火机哥没有被定罪吗
No, his mama alibied for him,
没有 他妈妈帮他作证
Said he was with her the night of the murder.
说他在谋杀案发生那晚跟她在一起
I've asked for the court records,
我看了庭审记录
but it looks like Zippo got himself a separate attorney
但看上去火机哥帮他自己单独请了一位律师
and the other two guys went down for it.
而另外两人被判刑了
I mean, check out this rap sheet.
看看这些犯罪记录
He has walked away from three other arson arrests.
他逃脱了另外三件纵火案
Dispatch just sent me
调度中心刚给我发了段
a 911 audio file from last night.
昨晚的911报♥警♥录音
You guys may have an eyewitness to your murder.
你们可能有一个谋杀案的目击证人
911, what's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
I-I-I just watched these three black gangsters
我刚看到三个黑人帮派成员
pull a gun on this -- this -- this mexican guy
掏出一把枪对着一个墨西哥人
a-and beat him up until he couldn't move anymore.
打到他再也动弹不了
Then they threw him in the trunk of a car and took off.
然后他们把他扔进车后备厢里开走了
Sir, can you describe the vehicle?
先生 你能描述一下这辆车吗
Oh, the car has those, uh, uh -- what do you call it?
这辆车上有 你们是怎么叫它来着
Uh, dollar hubcaps.
美金标识轮毂
Uh, you guys got to do something about this.
你们得做点什么
I mean, seriously.
我是说真的
Sir, can you give me your name?
先生 你能告诉我你的名字吗
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
And that's it.
就这个
So, Mr. "I mean, seriously" didn't leave a name?
所以 "说真的先生"没有留下名字
You do have a number, though? I do.
那你有电♥话♥号♥码吧 我有
Here, I'll try to trace it.
这里 我会去追踪
We dropped Zippo in Interview 1,
火机哥在一号♥审讯室
but he asked for his attorney
但在我们宣读他的权利时
while we were reading him his rights.
他要求找他的律师
I mean, let's just arrest this freak.
要我说我们直接逮捕这家伙吧
He's good for it.
应该就是他
And frankly,
而且老实说
you don't need to deal with his lawyer.
你也就不用跟他的律师打交道了
Why? Who is it?
为什么 律师是谁
Ah, Rusty Beck.
拉什蒂·贝克
The L.A.P.D.'s very own Oliver Twist.
洛杉矶警局的雾都孤儿
And a Merry Christmas to you, too, Mr. Scrooge.
也祝你圣诞快乐 史古基先生[吝啬鬼]
Who was that?
他是谁
Oh. Uh, that's my mom's ex-husband.
他是我妈的前夫
Oh. She was married to someone else before she met your father?
她遇见你父亲之前结过婚吗
The short answer to that is yes.
简而言之 是的
Should have known a killer like Zippo
我就知道火机哥这种杀人犯
would have a lawyer like you.
会找你这种律师
Well, thank you for the compliment, Andy.
多谢夸奖 安迪
And now you might want to explain why you barged
现在请你们解释一下为什么大过节的
into my client's house and dragged him downtown
闯入我的委托人家里 还把他
during the holidays.
带到警局来
And you might want to speak quickly
而且你们最好说快点
because my firm represents Maurice
因为我们律所还要代表莫里斯
in a false-arrest civil suit against the L.A.P.D.,
因非法逮捕对洛杉矶警局进行民事起诉
asking for $3 million.
要求赔偿三百万
But we'll settle for $2 million.
二百万也能接受
Maurice, remember, no talking.
莫里斯 记住 你别说话
Always tough first time you run into an ex after a divorce.
离婚后头一次再见前任向来不容易
I can summarize for you later.
我可以等审讯结束后总结给你听
No, it's just gonna happen again.
不用 这类事情以后还会有
I can't leave every time.
我不能每次都回避
Why don't you check with Dr. Morales
你去问问莫拉斯医生
and see if we have an I.D. on our victim yet?
受害人的身份查出来了吗
An I.D. that we're not gonna release.
就算查出来也不能泄露
1-9s' retaliation ends here.
1-9s的复仇行动必须就此打住
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表