剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他待在那干什么
Will you get out of there, you moron?
麻烦你出去行吗 傻瓜
I don't mean to keep you, Jonathan.
我的意思不是要你呆在这 乔纳森
I'm sure that you have other duties to perform.
你应该有别的事要照看吧
Eh, not so much. Everyone's dead.
也没什么 人和狗都死光了
Oh, oh, yeah, you know what?
对 我想起来了
I do have something very important to take care of.
确实是有一些重要的事要打理
So, if anyone needs me, just give me a holler,
要是需要我的话 大声喊我就行
And I will be -- I'll be outside
我就在外面
and especially far from the kitchen.
离厨房♥特别远的那边
And excuse me!
失陪
Listen, uh, Ms. Winslow,
温丝路小姐
If you're really sure you want to sell the house --
你确实想要出♥售♥这座房♥子吗
Oh, I am.
是的
I can't get any of the usual designers I work with
我合作过的设计师中没有任何一个
to even visit this place -- the dog hair alone.
愿意踏进这个地方 纯因为狗毛的缘故
And, uh, of course, we need to agree on a fair price.
当然 我们得定个双方都能接受的价格
Well, while the press reports this mansion
虽说媒体将这座公♥馆♥形容成
as an enormously valuable doghouse,
极尽奢华的狗舍
Your aunt's eccentric sense of design
你姑妈对装♥修♥设计的奇葩审美
has had a negative impact on value.
实在是让它掉价很多
I'd need to do a walk-through before an offer.
我得仔细看看才能出价
Oh. If you'll excuse me.
真是抱歉
One moment.
等一下
Yes?
什么事
Well, I'm not sure I'm going to be listing the house, after all.
我还不确定要发布这个转让信息
Oh, well, could you come by after 5:00?
你能不能在五点以后来
Oh, well, if you really feel that you must.
要是你觉得有必要的话 当然可以
Um, yes.
就这样
Apparently, the LAPD is dropping by
显然 洛杉矶警署
to conduct some sort of search.
要来这里搜查一番
God only knows why they think
天知道他们要来找什么
there might be poison on the premises.
说不定是毒药什么的
If you don't mind,
要是你不介意的话
I'd like to finish the second-floor inventory
我得在警♥察♥把这房♥子翻个底朝天之前
before the police come by and turn this place upside down.
把二楼的东西清点一下
Feel free to walk about.
你随便看看
I'll find you before you leave.
你走之前我会来找你的
Oh, well, I'll be -- I appre-- I'll -- I'll be very, very c--
好 非常感谢 我
Here we go.
开始了
Look how desperate he is.
看这家伙多急迫
What a genius.
真是个天才
Hey, next time, don't wait a month
下回别等过了一个月
to collect evidence that might incriminate you.
才回来打理自己的犯罪证据
Oh, if he had it all to do over again.
要是他还有机会在干一次的话
Sykes, Sanchez,
塞克斯 桑切斯
prepare to apprehend the suspect as he exits the kitchen.
在嫌疑人走出厨房♥的时候实施抓捕
Holy crap! What's Dick Tracy doing in the kitchen?
我去 狄崔西跑到厨房♥干什么
Looking for something, Mr. Kleiner? Hold on. Hold on.
找东西吗 克莱纳先生 等等
Let's see where this goes.
看看会有什么进展
Ice. Just a little ice.
冰块 就一些冰而已
It's -- it's -- it's just so hot out there.
那边真是太热了
Ohh, see, I thought you might have been stealing
我还以为你是在偷偷找
all the crab cakes you filled with arsenic!
那些被你掺了砷的蟹饼
Or maybe returning the venison that I suddenly ran out of
或者是来还我突然用光了的鹿肉
So I would end up feeding Falcon
害得我喂给福康
your recipe for death by shellfish.
被你投了毒的死亡蟹肉饼
You took care of Falcon when Marcella was away.
玛赛拉不在的时候是你照顾福康
You told me that yourself.
这是你亲口告诉我的
So you had the motive --
首先你有动机
an overly serious dislike of the decor.
你对这里的布置极其厌恶
You had the means -- access to the security code
其次你有作案手段 你知道大门密♥码♥
and the crab cakes.
也能拿到蟹肉饼
Would you mind emptying your bag?
你敢把袋子倒空吗
Pockets, too, please.
还有口袋
Careful.
当心了
I know how to use this.
这玩意我熟着呢
Good. Then your death will be ruled self-defense.
很好 那就让你死于正当防卫
He's right behind me!
他在追我
Drop your weapon! Drop it!
放下武器 扔地上
No. Don't shoot! I'm rich!
不 别开枪 我是有钱人
Did you guys see how I drew him outside so you could arrest him?
看见我是如何引蛇出洞协助抓捕的了吗
On your knees. Don't move.
跪下 不许动
Oh, hey, can I cuff him? I have cuffs.
我能拷上他吗 我有手铐
If someone doesn't shut him up... What, Mr. Moneybags?
如果还没人让他闭嘴 怎么着 款爷
Are you gonna take away my polo privileges, huh?
您是打算花钱买♥♥我的人头呢
Are you gonna hide your grey poupon?
还是留着钱救你自己的命呢
Oh, I should have poisoned you instead of Marcella.
我真该毒死你而不是玛赛拉
Buzz. I got it. I got it.
巴斯 我录下了 都录了
I think we can classify that as a spontaneous utterance.
我想我们可以把这算作应激供述
Yes, I think we can.
我看没问题
Mr. Kleiner, you're under arrest
克莱纳先生 你因为谋杀
for the murder of Marcella Brewster.
玛赛拉·布鲁斯特被逮捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你说的一切都有可被作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to attorney.
你有权请律师
Nice job, captain.
干得好 队长
Thank you, captain.
谢谢 队长
But it took all of us.
但这是我们所有人的功劳
And now we have avenged my little Maltese.
现在我总算给我的小狗狗报了仇
Say it.
你就说吧
Falcon.
福康
Could someone please explain how a killer
谁能给我解释一下 一个承认谋杀罪的
confesses to murder and then gets a deal for 25 years.
凶手是如何得到一个25年的辩诉协定的
If we'd gone to trial, our star witness would have been you.
如果上法庭的话 你就是我们的关键证人
Juries don't like nutjobs.
陪审团可不喜欢神经病
Two hours ago, I felt like I was on top of the world.
两个小时前 我还觉得功成名就
Right now, I feel very underappreciated.
现在 我感觉不到一点感激
Underappreciated? It's a way of life for us.
得不到感激 这就是我们的生活
What do you know? Maybe you're a real detective, after all.
谁知道呢 说不定你骨子里还真是个侦探
Wow. I'm in the club, huh?
也就是说咱们是一个圈里混的了
Awesome!
太好了
Good news, everyone! Listen up!
好消息 大伙儿都听着
Our attorneys have decided
我们的律师说
the cryonics company's suit has no merit.
人体冷冻公♥司♥的诉讼毫无根据
And as far as the LAPD memorial fund is concerned,
至于对洛杉矶警局纪念基金
nothing changes.
也没有任何影响
Mr. Baird,
贝尔德先生
on behalf of the city and the LAPD,
允许我代表全市人♥民♥和洛杉矶警局
allow me to express a gratitude that knows no bounds.
向你表示无尽的感激之情
So, you're bringing me on the force full time?
所以你同意我加入人♥民♥卫士的行列了
Not a chance.
没门
Carry on, everyone.
继续工作吧 大家
Carry on.
继续工作
Even when they thank you, it's thankless.
即使他们感谢你 也是表面文章罢了
Maybe for my next time, Louie --
说不定我下回 路易
No, trust me, Dick --
不 相信我 狄大人
despite what they're selling
不管他们在永恒天苑
over at Eternal Meadows,
做什么买♥♥卖♥♥
there is no next time -- thank god --
都没有下回了 感谢上帝
because as far as it goes with you and the LAPD,
因为对于你和洛杉矶警局而言
once is enough.
一次就足够了
Well, I've been here twice.
可我来这里两次了
My point exactly. You need to move on.
正是这个意思 你该走了
Ah, but first, Jonathan, could I get you
但是首先 乔纳森 能让我
to finish writing your statement?
先给你录完口供吗
I believe you're on page 63.
我相信我们到63页了
Thank you, lieutenant, for this letter of recommendation.
谢谢你的推荐信 副队长
I don't know if I even deserve all of this,
我真不知道我是不是配得上这些
Uh -- this praise for my work with the LAPD.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表