剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Sir, this is a police station in the United States.
先生 这里是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的警♥察♥局
You do not have permission to --
你没有获得许可
Police told me Lina was being taken to the hospital!
警♥察♥告诉我莉娜被送到医院去了
Counselor. Counselor.
参赞先生 参赞先生
You have violated the sovereignty of --
你已经侵犯了主♥权♥国家...
Your daughter's not being detained. She's being cared for.
你的女儿没有被扣留 她被照顾的很好
You liar! Please calm down.
你这个骗子 请冷静点
I certainly will not calm down! Sir.
我没法冷静 先生
Where are you holding her? Counselor.
你把她关在哪儿 参赞先生
Is she in here? Where is she?!
她在这儿吗 她在哪儿
And then, everything just turned to chaos.
之后 事态变得一团混乱
You cannot arrest her! You cannot even question her!
你不能逮捕她 你甚至不应该讯问她
Stop. Stop!
停下 停下
Let her go! Let her go! Stay out of his way!
让她走 让他走 别拦着他
Agent Howard, you do something,
霍华德探员 如果你什么都不做
or the L.A.P.D. will!
洛杉矶警局会的
Counselor! Counselor.
参赞先生 参赞
You'll be safe here. I promise.
你在这里很安全 我向你保证
You need to be very still.
你需要保持冷静
Now that you've turned against your own father,
你忤逆自己的父亲
who's gonna marry you?!
将来还有谁会娶你
Josh will marry me. Josh?
乔什会娶我的 乔什
Josh loves me!
乔什爱我
You and Jo-- I will never allow you to marry that boy.
你和 我永远不会同意你嫁给那个男孩的
You have to.
你必须同意
He slept with me. Do you understand?
他和我上♥床♥了 你明白吗
Josh slept with me!
他和我上♥床♥了
You've given up your family to become a whore?!
你背弃家庭去做个下♥贱♥女人
And you, I'll have your job for this.
你 我会让你被开除的
And I will have you deported for an act of terrorism
而你 将会因为在美国警♥察♥局内的
inside an american police station,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为被驱逐出境
and I will throw in a murder charge
而且将会因为你在酒店打死的
for the young man you beat to death at the Morris Grand.
那个年轻人接受谋杀指控
I never killed anyone.
我没有杀人
Sit down, Mr. Madhavan.
坐下 迈德哈万先生
Have a seat.
请坐吧
Now, as far as we can tell...
现在 据我们所知
...you're the last person to see Mehar Sethi alive.
你是最后一个看到迈哈·赛锡活着的人
And, Ravi, maybe we can't arrest you here,
而且 拉维 我们在这里也许不能逮捕你
But they can in India.
但是他们在印度可以
Here. Here, you can...
这里 这里 你请
Hey, look, look.
听着
Um, no one will hurt you while you're here, okay?
在这里没人可以伤害你
You're fine.
你是安全的
Help us out for a moment.
给我们解释一下
You went to the Morris Grand
在迈哈·赛锡死的那晚
and met with Mehar Sethi the night he died. Why?
你去酒店见他 是为什么
Because Mehar was growing nervous.
因为迈哈开始紧张了
He was to have met Lina when he arrived.
他本该一到这里就和莉娜见面
We were going to spend a few days together,
我们会一起住一段时间
but then Lina ran away.
但是莉娜跑了
I took a portion of her dowry to Mehar.
我给了迈哈一部分嫁妆
I made him count out the money in front of me
让他当着我的面点清金额
so I could stay and he would grow a little calmer.
然后待在那 让他冷静下来
But when I left, Mehar was alive.
但是在我离开的时候 迈哈还活着
You said that Mehar counted the dowry in front of you
你说迈哈当着你的面把钱点清了
and it was all there.
分毫不差
$100,000 exactly.
整整十万美元
I ordered it from the bank a day in advance.
是我提前一天在银行预约的
You can check.
你们可以去查
$99,100, $99,200,$99,300,
九万九千一百 两百 三百
$99,400, $99,500. Hundred dollars.
九万九千四百 五百 都是百元大钞
Exactly $500 short.
刚好差了五百美元
We found you with five $100 bills in your wallet.
我们在你的钱包里发现了五张百元美钞
You are a full-scholarship student at Sutton.
你在萨顿获全额奖学金
You don't have a job.
没有工作
Your mother hasn't used her ATM card in seven weeks.
你母亲近七个月以来都没有使用过提款卡
Where did you get these five $100 bills?
这五张百元钞票是哪里来的
Before you answer that, Josh,
在你回答之前 乔什
I'd like you to think about this.
我要提醒你一句
All this cash was ordered in advance from the bank.
这些钱在银行有预约提款记录
The serial numbers are in order.
编码相连
And the five missing bills...
这五张缺失的钞票
Lina gave them to me after she left the hotel.
这些是莉娜离开旅馆之后给我的
Lina was texting you from Sydney's beach house
莉娜当时在茜尼家的海滨别♥墅♥
on this phone.
用这部手♥机♥和你发短♥信♥
We know that from the cell towers
短♥信♥经过的电♥信♥基站
that were routing the messages the night of the murder.
记录了莉娜在谋杀当晚所处的位置
Another thing I'd like you to understand is
我还要再提醒你一句
that Lina has diplomatic immunity in America
莉娜只在美国境内有外交豁免权
but not in India.
而不是印度
So if you stick with the original story,
要是你坚持之前的说辞
we send her back to New Delhi, and she stands trial for murder.
我们就送她回新德里 她将被指控谋杀
Do you understand what was about to happen?
你们知道当时事态会怎么发展吗
That Lina's father was paying Mehar to marry her,
莉娜的父亲付给迈哈钱让他娶莉娜
and that Lina and I were...
莉娜和我
we were close to losing each other.
几乎快要失去对方
Okay, and that -- that -- that just couldn't happen.
我绝不容许那样的事发生
Honest, I had no other plan
老实说 我别无他法
except making sure Mehar understood
只能确保迈哈明白
that whatever Lina's father had said or done,
不管莉娜的父亲说了或是做了什么
he couldn't marry her.
他绝不能娶她
How did Mehar react?
迈哈什么反应
He told me I was messing
他说我在搅局
with things too big for me to understand.
这种大事根本不是我能理解的
And that, in five years time,
五年之后
Lina would be living the life of a princess
莉娜会过上公主般的生活
as the mother of his children,
已为人母
and she wouldn't even remember my name.
连我的名字都不会记得
So, our conversation got a little out of control.
因此我们的对话有点失控
I guess I beat him up.
我对他一顿暴打
I remember smashing his head in with something,
我记得我用了什么东西砸了他脑袋
and Mehar fell,
迈哈就倒下了
and...
然后
he was just kind of out of it for a minute, and --
他过了一会儿渐渐不省人事 于是
And that's when you grabbed the towel and his wallet.
于是你就拿起了毛巾和他的钱包
Yes, that's when I grabbed the towel,
没错 我拿起了毛巾
and I took his -- his wallet and his computer
我拿走了他的钱包和电脑
and his passport to make it look like a robbery.
还有他的护照把这一切伪装成抢劫
But look! You have to understand just one thing.
不过 有件事情你们要明白
He only did it for me.
他做了这么多全是为了我
But it wasn't your fault.
但这不是你的错
It was.
就是我的错
I was too afraid to tell my parents
我不敢告诉我的父母
what was going on between Josh and me,
我和乔什之间的事情
and now not only have I lost him
现在我不仅失去了他
but my family and my country, too.
还失去了我的家庭和国家
And poor Mehar, he didn't deserve this.
而且可怜的迈哈不应该死
I told Josh not to interfere.
我告诉乔什不要插手这事
But as bad as I thought it might be, this is worse.
但最终结果比我预想的还要糟糕
Lina.
莉娜
It's time to go.
该走了
And I don't even know what'll happen to her.
我不知道后来她怎么样了
So do you see w-why -- why it's so upsetting?
所以你明白我为什么很苦恼吗
Oh. Yes, I think so.
我明白
Lina ventured outside the sexual norms of her culture.
莉娜违背了她们文化中的性道德
She was afraid telling those closest to her
她担心告诉她亲密的人
might lead to rejection.
会遭到疏远
And, scariest of all, when her parent realized
最吓人的是让她的父母发现
that she was not the normal child he had expected,
她不是他们期望中的乖孩子的时候
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表