剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Is my officer alive or dead?
我的手下现在到底是生是死
Where is she? You have to let go, Ann.
她在哪 你得放手 安
Where is she?!
她到底在哪里
Ann! I am ordering you to step back!
安 我命令你后退
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Becka Wilshaw,
贝卡·魏尔肖
and you people just shot my brother!
你们这些人刚刚杀了我哥哥
What do I care what happens to your cop?
我♥干♥嘛要关心你们的条子怎么样了
I want my lawyer!
我要见我的律师
No, you don't want a lawyer.
不 你别想着律师
If Kate Sherman dies
如果凯特·谢尔曼在
while we're waiting for a lawyer,
我们等律师的时候死了
you've guaranteed yourself a shot at the death penalty.
你就保证了你自己会被判死刑
Becka, whatever you tell us right now,
贝卡 你现在对我们说的话
we can't use against you in court.
不能在法庭上作为证据
This is a great gift.
这对你来说是个绝佳的机会
It is only available to you for the next few seconds.
这个条件只有几秒钟的机会
And I suggest you use it.
我建议你好好把握
Officer Sherman.
谢尔曼警官
Officer Sherman, are you here?
谢尔曼警官 你在这里吗
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here. I'm right here.
我在这里 这里
I got you. I got you.
我来扶你 我来扶你
All right. Are you hurt?
好了 你受伤了吗
No, I'm fine.
没有 我没事
Here we go. All right.
我们走 没事的
Give us a hand, fellas.
帮我们一把 兄弟们
We've been looking for you.
我们正找你呢
L.A.P.D.! L.A.P.D.!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 洛杉矶警♥察♥
L.A.P.D.!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
L.A.P.D.!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
Now that Officer Sherman has been safely located
现在谢尔曼警官已经被安全救出
and the feds have taken over
联邦也已经接手调查
the human-trafficking aspect of the case,
本案贩卖♥♥人口的情况
I think it's time for you to check in with Rusty's mom.
你也应该处理一下拉什蒂的妈妈的事情了
I've cued up the really awful part of their visit.
我已经截出了他们会面中最糟糕的那部分
Trust me. You're gonna want to see this.
相信我 你确实需要看看这个
Buzz.
巴斯
Is ther any way you could maybe, I don't know,
你有没有可能 我不知道
come up with $500 somehow?
从哪里搞到五百元
And where do you think I'm supposed to get $500, mom?
你觉得我能从哪里搞到五百元 妈妈
I m-- do you --
我 你有没有
do you still do that work you did on the side?
你有没有继续在街头干那活啊
When I was away?
就像我不在的那段时间一样
I wouldn't judge you if you did.
如果真的有的话我不会评判你的
Are you serious, mom?
你开什么玩笑啊 妈妈
No, I do not do that work anymore
不 我再也不干那活了
and never talk to me about that again.
你也别再跟我提这件事了
You know what? Forget it.
好的 忘了我说的话
Forget it, okay? Forget it.
当我没说过 好吗 别提了
Captain Raydor.
雷达队长
I -- is my -- is my son okay?
我 我儿子还好吗
Yes. He's fine.
是的 他很好
I thought I would stop by first
我觉得我应该先顺路过来
and discuss the outlines of a deal.
讨论一下协议的要点
I talked with the district attorney involved,
我和相关的地方检察官谈过了
and I have arranged a plea agreement for you.
我给你安排了一个认罪协议
Oh, thank God. Am I going back to rehab?
感谢上帝 我能回戒毒所去了吗
No, no. I'm afraid that ship has sailed.
不不不 那条路恐怕已经走不通了
However,
不过
in exchange for overlooking your probation violation,
我们可以不追究你违反缓刑规定的事情
we have arranged for you to serve the full year
作为交换 我们要你
of your shoplifting charge here at county.
为你犯下的商场盗窃罪服刑一整年
Or, more precisely, 36♥4♥ days,
准确的说 是36♥4♥天
every one of which you will have to be sober.
服刑期间的每一天你都不能再吸毒
That's not a deal!
这才不是什么协议呢
Oh, it is.
这当然是
If you don't remain sober
如果你又吸毒
or if you violate the statutes of prisoner conduct,
或者你违反了狱中的法规
I'll personally see to it
我会亲自确认
that the six-year tail on your sentence
让你在一个偏远的监狱中
is carried out to the letter in an upstate prison.
加刑整整六年
Are you kidding me?!
你是在逗我吗
Because I don't deserve this kind of treatment at all!
我根本就不该受到这种待遇
Oh, I agree.
我同意这一点
Unfortunately, anything more I could do to you
可惜的是 如果我想对你做得更多
would require a trial.
就需要通过庭审了
But I will make sure
但是我保证
that you are drug-tested on a random basis.
你会随时接受药检
I will have your cell searched regularly.
我会让你的牢房♥定期被搜查
Anything else?
还有别的招吗
I will have confidential informants report to me
会有线人把你的一举一动都仔仔细细地
on your behavior. And this I promise you.
汇报给我 并且我向你保证
One slip -- one tiny step off the straight and narrow
只要你迈错了一小步
to the left or to the right --
仅仅只是微不足道的一小步
And you will automatically add six years to your sentence.
你就会给你自己再加六年刑期
What? Why are --
为什么 到底为什么
You are mad at me for some reason.
你因为什么事情对我很生气
I get it. I don't know why.
我知道了 我不懂为什么
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在了
What about for Rusty's sake?
你能不能为拉什蒂考虑一下
You know, what about for the sake of my little boy?
为我儿子着想
This is for Rusty's sake. It is.
这就是在为拉什蒂着想
You think you know me? Is that it?
你觉得你很了解我吗 是吗
And you think you know my son?
你觉得你很了解我儿子吗
And you think you can just have me boxed up
你觉得你就这么把我关起来
and out of the way?
就可以把我除掉吗
Lady, let me tell you something.
女士 让我告诉你
You just made a really big mistake.
你刚刚犯下了一个弥天大错
I made a mistake? Yes, you did.
我犯了错吗 对
Oh, dear.
我的天
Allow me to point out to you
请允许我指出
that you're the one wearing the blue jump suit,
你才是那个穿着蓝色囚服
surrounded by guards.
被看守包围的人
And I'm getting up to go home.
而我 现在要回家了
Okay, no, b--
好吧 别
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表