剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Where would you like them?
把他们带到哪去
We met Heather about two years ago --
我们两年前认识了希瑟
first time we tried to have a baby.
那是我们第一次想要孩子的时候
Met how? Through Parents and Partners.
怎么认识的 通过父母搭档公♥司♥
It's a surrogacy agency.
是一家代♥孕♥中介机构
They do background checks, screenings -- everything.
他们负责背景调查 筛选 什么都管
Heather came highly recommended.
他们强烈推荐希瑟
Plus, with her age and her health profile,
另外 考虑到她的年龄和健康状况
we thought that she'd be a good fit as a surrogate --
我们认为她很适合做代♥孕♥母亲
and a-a donor.
以及捐赠人
Oh, so, Mrs. Glover,
这么说 格洛夫夫人
the baby Heather carried wasn't yours?
希瑟怀着的不是你的孩子
I...can't have children,
我不能生育
so, um, with Heather's eggs and Ron's sperm,
所以 用希瑟的卵子和罗的精♥子♥结合
it was the -- the closest we could get
是我们能得到的
to having something of our own.
和我们最有血缘关系的孩子
But after that first meeting with her,
但是第一次和她见面后
Heather decided to be a surrogate
希瑟决定成为
for another couple's baby.
另一对夫妻的代♥孕♥母亲
So that put us back to square one
所以我们只能重新物色人选
till last January.
直到去年一月
She called out of the blue,
她突然联♥系♥了我们
asking if we were still interested in having a child.
问我们是不是还想要一个孩子
You know, she was willing if we were ready.
如果我们准备好了 她愿意代♥孕♥
Heather called you herself,
希瑟自己给你打的电♥话♥
not through the agency?
没有通过中介吗
She kept our phone number from that first meeting,
我们第一次见面后她留了我们的电♥话♥号♥码
and, uh, she suggested
而且她建议
that we not go through the agency, to save money.
我们别找中介 可以省钱
More cash for her,
她多得点
less outlay for us.
我们也能少出点
Babies on sale.
买♥♥卖♥♥孩子
What could possibly go wrong?
还能再离谱点吗
And our attorney made sure everything was aboveboard.
我们的律师也确保了一切手续合法
And once Heather became pregnant,
希瑟怀孕以后
we saw her several times a month.
我们一个月见她好几次
You know, we -- we talked all the time.
经常和她聊天
Everything was going great.
一切都很顺利
Until she disappeared.
直到她失踪
You know, our due date was last week,
预产期是上周
and our baby was healthy.
我们的孩子也很健康
Look, that's -- that's an e-mail
你看 这是一封邮件
that Heather sent us only 10 days ago.
希瑟10天前发给我们的
From the e-mail address
邮箱地址是
heather.lawson88@mailchain.net.
heather.lawson88@mailchain.net.
Buzz. Buzz. I'm writing it down.
巴斯 巴斯 我在抄了
Heather.Lawson88.
Heather.Lawson88
I'll call mailchain and ask them for a password.
我去向邮件服务商要密♥码♥
That was -- that was the last that we heard from her.
那就是 我们最后一次得到她的消息
She stopped checking in with us.
那之后她就不再联♥系♥我们了
She stopped returning our phone calls.
不再回我们电♥话♥
When we drove over to the apartment --
我们开车去公♥寓♥时
Mr. Glover, why didn't you file a missing-persons report?
格洛夫先生 你们为什么不报案呢
We thought that we should give Heather a little space
我们觉得应该给希瑟一些空间
to come around before we brought the police in.
让她回心转意 而不是直接请警♥察♥介入
It's, uh, a delicate issue because --
因为这个问题 很敏感 因为
Because you thought that dumping the agency was a good idea!
因为是你觉得不要中介是个好主意
And now we've lost our son, Ron!
结果现在我们失去了儿子 罗
We've lost him.
我们失去了他
Was it worth all the money that we saved?
省了那么点钱值了吗
Was it?!
值吗
Sounds like they've had this argument
看来他们也不是第一次
a couple of times before.
为此吵架了
Very sorry.
很抱歉
Yeah, like they're gonna have it again, too.
是啊 可能以后这吵架还会继续
There are some --
有一些
some things that my wife didn't notice.
有一些事我妻子并没有注意到
Oh, boy. Here we go.
乖乖 开始爆料了
Such as?
比如呢
About a month ago,
大概一个月前
Heather changed in her attitude toward us.
希瑟改变了她对我们的态度
So you were worried she was
所以你担心她可能
going to back out of giving you the baby? Yes.
不想把孩子给你们了 是的
I started paying her extra money every week.
我开始每周额外付她钱
How much?
多少
About $10,000, all in.
总共大概一万美元
Look, you need to understand
你们得理解
how important this child is to Sarah.
这孩子对萨拉来说有多重要
I mean, for me, too.
我是说 对我也是
But the baby was everything.
但是这孩子对她来说就是一切
Have you --
你们
do you know where he is, our baby?
你们知道他在哪吗 我们的孩子
No, I'm sorry.
不知道 抱歉
But, um, you've been
但是 您提供的信息
very helpful to us,
对我们很有帮助
and as soon as we know something,
一旦我们有了消息
we'll be in contact.
一定会通知你
Oh, um...
还有
May we stay?
我们可以留在这里吗
Don't make us go home without our son.
别让我们见不着孩子就回家
Please?
求你
Yeah, not without our son.
可以吗 一定让我们见着孩子
Except the baby might not belong to the Glovers after all.
只是恐怕这孩子不一定属于格洛夫一家
They weren't the only couple Heather was writing to about him.
希瑟把孩子的情况不止发给了他们一家
What are you talking about, Buzz?
你在说什么 巴斯
She was also sending two other couples
她还给另外两对夫妇
e-mail updates on her pregnancy.
发了怀孕的新消息
The Hunts and the Maguires.
亨特夫妇和马奎尔夫妇
Plus she sent them all copies of the same video.
而且每对都发去了一样的视频
Hey, it's me and baby boy.
嗨 是我和宝贝儿子
We are officially at 38 weeks.
我们正式38周大啦
Just got back from the doctor.
刚刚才从医生那里回来
She said everything is perfect.
她说一切正常
His heart rate is 150 beats per minute.
他的心率是每分钟150
Oh, and they took this.
哦 他们还拍了这个
This is your son as of an hour ago.
这是一小时前你们儿子的模样
In just two more weeks, he'll be with you both.
再过两周 他就可以和你们在一起了
Two more weeks.
两周哦
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你们感到高兴
So this video was sent to three different couples?
这份视频被发给了三对不同的夫妇
Yeah.
是的
She wasn't a surrogate. She was a scam artist.
她不是个代♥孕♥母亲 她是个诈骗犯
And our suspect list just tripled.
而且我们的嫌疑人名单也变成了三对夫妇
Here's more contact e-mails from the
这里还有更多亨特夫妇
Hunts to Ms. Lawson
和劳森女士的通信
with flight times and hotel reservations.
内容是航♥班♥时间和旅店预定
Flying in from Houston hobby,
从休斯顿机场飞抵
staying at Regency St. Clair.
住在圣克莱尔大酒店
They're checking out today.
他们今天就要离开了
We'll have patrol there in three minutes.
巡逻车三分钟就能到达那里
We'll be there in 10.
我们10分钟就到
Here's a couple of phone numbers for the Maguires.
这里有马奎尔夫妇的两个电♥话♥号♥码
Julio. I'll run the numbers, ma'am,
胡里奥 我马上去查号♥码 长官
and see if they come back to an address.
看有没有备注地址
We'll find them, captain.
我们会找到他们的 队长
Mr. Maguire?
马奎尔先生吗
L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警局
May we speak to you and your wife for a minute, please, sir?
可以和您还有夫人谈谈吗 先生
I don't have a wife. I have a husband.
我没有夫人 我有丈夫
And he's at his office.
而且他在上班
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表