剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe-maybe 10 minutes.
大概十分钟
It's doubtful... but not impossible.
是很怀疑 但也不是不可能
The tear in the artery was on the small side,
动脉的撕裂口不大
so he bled out slowly.
所以他失血缓慢
Sorry. I-if I'm asked to swear...
抱歉 如果他们要求我宣誓...
We need to speak with Julio... in an interview room on tape.
我们得和胡里奥谈谈 并在审讯室里录像
Julio. Let's take a walk.
胡里奥 我们一起走走
So, how's your mom?
你母亲怎么样了
She's fine, sir. A couple of bruised ribs.
她挺好的 就是伤了几根肋骨
She's already back home.
她已经回家了
And doctor said her back surgery last month is healing well.
医生说她上个月的背部手术恢复良好
I got a neighbor to sit with her.
我让邻居照顾她
Did you find the jewelry box?
你找到首饰盒了吗
No, no. I'm sorry. It wasn't there.
没有 抱歉 它不在
Did Tino tell you where it was?
蒂诺有说在哪吗
No.
没有
Is he pressing charges or something?
他是不是提出了指控
Julio, the Captain needs to see you.
胡里奥 队长需要见你
Ma'am, I want to explain what happened.
女士 我想解释一下
And you'll have a chance, I promise.
你会有机会的
But before you say anything else, Julio,
但在你开口之前 胡里奥
you need to know...
你得知道
you have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切将成为
in the court of law.
呈堂证供
You have a right to an attorney.
你有权聘请一位律师
If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
如果你请不起律师 法庭会为你指派一位
Rusty, my lad.
拉什蒂 伙计
Where you coming from?
你从哪来
The-the library.
图书馆
What, what are you doing here, Jack?
你来干什么 杰克
Oh, I just thought I'd drop by,
我就是想着顺道过来
have a friendly conversation with my ex-wife.
和我前妻进行个友好谈话
I never can predict her hours.
我一直抓不准她的出门时间
Hope you don't mind that I let myself in,
希望你不要介意我擅自进入
since I still have the keys.
毕竟我还留着钥匙
I-I don't know when Sharon will be back,
我不知道纱伦什么时候回来
so maybe you should try calling her at work or something.
也许你该试试打她办公室电♥话♥
No.
不用了
I-I-I'd rather surprise her.
我想给她个惊喜
Hey, Rusty.
拉什蒂
Did you catch any of the football games yesterday?
你看了昨天的足球比赛吗
Well, it was a hell of a day.
真是状况百出
My teams won.
我的队赢了
First, this big settlement, now this.
先是离婚协议 现在又是这个
Hey, hey. Have a drink with me.
跟我一起喝一杯吧
We can--
我们可以
we'll celebrate while we wait.
我们一边等一边庆祝
I-I don't-I don't drink, Jack.
我不喝酒 杰克
Oh, sure. Pure as the driven snow.
是啊 你滴酒不沾
Come on, boy. I won't tell.
得了 我不会说的
Yeah, I think I should call you a cab and--
我该帮你叫辆出租车然后...
No, no.
不 不
I ain't leaving.
我不会走的
Okay. Well then I am.
那我走
And since you shouldn't be driving...
既然你不该开车
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么
Give me my keys back.
把钥匙还给我
Damn it!
该死的
Sneaky little bastard!
你这个小混♥蛋♥
I'm not drunk!
我没醉
Blow into the tube, please.
请对着管子吹气
Blow into the tube, please.
对着管子吹气 谢谢
So, he wasn't drunk. That's one in his favor.
他没醉 这对他有利
Does anyone know Julio's shoe size?
有人知道胡里奥的鞋码吗
It's a 9.
九♥码♥
We wear the same shoe size.
我们穿一个码
And for my training exercises, he gave me a pair of his.
为了我的训练 他把自己的鞋送给我
Thank you, Buzz,
谢谢你 巴斯
but we do not need the play-by-play
不过我们不需要听你
for your reserve training courses.
把你的预备役培训课程事无巨细的讲一遍
Why are you interested in Julio's feet?
你为什么对胡里奥的脚感兴趣
S.I.D. Found a size 11 1/2 shoe print
鉴证科在蒂诺家的地板上
in a spilled coke on Tino's apartment floor.
找到了沾着可乐的11码半的脚印
Apparently Tino wears a 10.
蒂诺的鞋子是10码
That's another one in favor of Julio.
又是一条对胡里奥有利的证据
Yes, and he can explain all of this
没错 但如果让他知道
if he was aware that we are investigating him for murder,
这是件谋杀案而不是暴♥力♥袭击案
not assault.
他就能全解释清楚
Why didn't you tell him that?
你为什么不告诉他
Because it's better for Julio that he not know
因为对于胡里奥来说最好不知道
and not get special treatment.
不要让他被区别对待
Who do you think has more experience here
你觉得你我之间到底是谁
with professional standards, lieutenant -- you or me?
在这些专业流程上更有经验 副队
Captain.
队长
The I.A. Guy's on his way.
内务部的人来了
Good.
好
It looks like the photographer's almost finished, so...
看起来也快拍完照片了 那...
Hey, uh, are you busy?
你很忙吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Uh...It's kind of a personal emergency.
有点私事比较急
Something happen to you?
你怎么了
No, to your condo.
不 是你的公♥寓♥
Excuse me, everyone.
不好意思
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Buzz, turn that camera off!
巴斯 把监控关掉
Oh, my God! Lieutenant!
我的天 副队
Buzz, just for a minute.
巴斯 就关一会
For Julio.
为了胡里奥
He'd do it for you.
换做你他也会这么帮你的
Mike, give me a second.
麦克 给我一点时间
Yeah. Sure.
好的
Sir, all I did to this guy was --
长官 我只对这家伙...
Shut up and listen.
闭上嘴巴听我说
Whenever the Captain comes in here,
不管队长什么时候进来
you tell her that you want a lawyer.
你都告诉她你要找律师
I don't need a lawyer.
我不需要律师
Julio, look at me. Look at me!
胡里奥 看着我 看着我
Now, I know that this Tino whatever his name is
我知道这个叫蒂诺还是别的什么的小子
probably had it coming,
可能是自作自受
but that won't matter a damn to Internal Affairs.
但是内务部的人才不会管这些
I can't tell you why.
我不能告诉你原因
But please, Julio...
但是拜托你 胡里奥
Take this very seriously.
你要谨慎对待这件事
There's the Captain.
队长在那边
I assume you've met before.
我想你们应该见过面吧
Yes, we worked together for several years.
没错 我们共事过好几年
No. Just wait here. We will go together.
不 在这里等着 我们一起去
No, no, but I know what to do here, Sharon. I can handle this.
不 我知道怎么做 纱伦 我能处理好
No, please. Wait here.
不行 在这等着
Sergeant Staples, it's good to see you. Captain.
斯台普斯警官 很高兴见到你 队长
Although I wish it were under different circumstances.
尽管我希望不是在这种情况下与你见面
Thank you for turning over the crime scene.
谢谢你及时让我们来处理犯罪现场
Well, there's never been a rule she didn't follow.
她永远会遵守任何规章制度
Staples.
斯台普斯
Lieutenant, would you mind escorting the sergeant
副队 能麻烦你带警士
to electronics? This way.
去监控室吗 这边走
Detective Sanchez,
桑切斯警探
for the record, I have read you your rights.
我已经向你宣读过你的权利
Are you still sure that you don't want an attorney?
你还是确定不需要律师吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表