剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
That's the corporation she left most of her money.
她大部分遗产留给了那间公♥司♥
Yes. They sound like a cult, don't they?
听起来像个邪教组织 对吧
You see, I thought perhaps, as she reached the end,
我觉得可能是因为在她死之前
Marcella decided to find god
玛赛拉想在上帝找到她之前
before god could find her.
先一步找到上帝
That is often the way.
很多人都是这样的
Life in all its wonder seems full of endless possibilities.
充满奇迹的人生看上去有无限的可能
But what if it were truly endless?
可如果真的可以无限的话呢
Eternal meadows offers, through advanced cryonics,
永恒天苑通过先进的人体冷冻技术
the chance of making infinite life extension a reality.
让无限的生命成为可能
Our state-of-the-art freezing chambers
我们最先进的的冰室
are secured around the clock,
将获得全天候的监护
assuring your enduring future.
以确保您长远的未来
Jonathan, can you explain why,
乔纳森 你能不能解释一下
if Marcella Brewster was cremated,
如果玛赛拉·布鲁斯特是被火化的
she was removed from her home
那为什么她的尸体
by a company that freezes bodies?
却被一间冷冻尸体的公♥司♥带离了她家
Eternal meadows doesn't freeze bodies.
永恒天苑不冷冻尸体
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
And I have said too much already.
我已经说得够多了
Uh, if I may, captain. Listen, Dick.
不好意思 队长 听着 狄神探
In order to prove the poisoning, we have to have a tissue sample.
为了证明中毒 我们需要组织样本
Yeah, and the body was cremated. I get it.
没错 我也知道尸体被火化了
But if you people could just think it through, huh?
不过你们如果能动动脑子
Eternal meadows freezes people's heads?!
永恒天苑冷冻人的头部
Oh, I don't know. Do they?
是吗 我可不知道
Okay. Why would she not preserve her entire self?
好吧 那她为什么不保留完整的自己
Because with stem-cell advances, you can have your head
因为他们把你解冻之后能利用干细胞技术
attached to a younger body when they thaw you out.
把你的头接到一个更年轻的身体上
Well, you can't argue with that logic.
听起来很有说服力
How on earth could you work
你到底为什么要为永恒天苑
for a company like Eternal Meadows?
这样的公♥司♥工作
Well, how about, they were the only people on earth
或许因为他们是这世界上
who would hire me?
唯一会雇我的公♥司♥
Well, here's another thing I can't believe I'm saying.
我也不敢相信我能说出这种话来
But if we're gonna prove poisoning,
可是为了证明她是被毒死的
I need to get a search warrant
我需要申请
for Marcella Brewster's frozen head.
对玛赛拉·布鲁斯特冷冻头颅的搜查证
Yeah, well, I thought you might.
我也觉得需要
Now, I can't go with you to Eternal Meadows
我不能跟你们去永恒天苑
because then they would know who gave you the tip-off,
那样他们就知道是谁告的密了
but I have drawn a blueprint of their facilities
但是我尽我所能按记忆
as best I could remember.
画了一张他们公♥司♥的蓝图
Now, when you arrive at this door,
你们到了大门那里
it's labeled "Hermetically sealed",
上面写着"密封保存"
and I want you to think of these five numbers.
你们最好能想到这五个数字
And think of them... in this order.
按这个顺序想
Good lord.
我的天啊
Two grown men going to apprehend a frozen head.
两个成年人去获取一个冷冻头颅
Is there anything else about immortality
你还想了解其它
you'd like me to explain?
关于永生的事情吗
Well, I get the part about where you chop off our heads
我听明白了你们把我们的头切下来
and put them on ice and we live forever,
放到冰上然后就能永生的部分
but, uh, what's a perpetual trust?
可是 永久信托又是什么呢
Well, as I'm sure you'd agree,
你肯定也这么觉得
the last thing anyone would ever want
当你在未来醒过来的时候
is to wake up in the future with no money in the bank,
最不愿意见到的就是自己的银行帐户没钱
so we manage your assets for you while you're resting.
所以在你休息期间我们帮你管理资产
For free? I wish!
免费吗 我也想
Our electricity bill is through the roof.
我们的电费账单高得吓人
It's really cold back there!
冰库里面可冷呢
No, but we only charge your trust 5% a year,
不免费 但我们每年只收信托的5%
which is very close to the yield. Hmm.
基本与收益持平
So, if one of your customers --
所以 假设你们有个顾客
say, Marcella Brewster, for example --
就拿玛赛拉·布鲁斯特来说吧
gave you $300 million, eternal meadows would collect --
给了你们三亿美金 永恒天苑
wow -- $15 million a year forever...
仅仅只需要用罐子保管她的头颅
for keeping her dead head in a can?
就永远都能每年拿到一千五百万美金
We operate under strict confidentiality agreements.
我们的运作有严格的保密制度
I can't discuss individual clients or their finances.
我不能够谈论客户本人及他们的财务资料
Even with police?
对警♥察♥也不能说吗
Here's a warrant for everything
这里有一张搜查令
that is left of Marcella Brewster.
我们有权搜查玛赛拉·布鲁斯特留下的一切
Wait! You got the map turned upside down!
等等 你地图拿反了
No, I don't! The freezers are down here to the left.
我才没有 冰库就在下楼后左手边
Please stop.
请给我站住
Yeah, and good luck getting our parking validated now.
好吧 祝你能在停车许可过期前找到
You can't go back there! Oh, my god!
你不能到后面去 我的天啊
Stop. You can't do this. You two are trespassing.
停 你们不能这么做 这是非法入侵
If you breach that door, Eternal Meadows
你们要是破坏了那扇门 永恒天苑将会
will demand justice for the woman
为被你们夺走永恒生命的女士
that you are robbing of immortality!
讨回公道
I think her murderer had something to do with that, too.
别忘了谋杀她的人
Boy, she's not kidding. It is cold in here.
她说得没错 里面好冷
You are complaining about everything.
别抱怨了
One minute to get your submitance.
赶快找到目标
Sorry. This woman's head is like a glacier.
不好意思 这女人的头冻得像个冰山
I have to thaw her out carefully,
我必须非常小心的解冻她
or I'll ruin any chance I have at a decent tissue sample.
否则会毁掉获取合适的组织样本的机会
Well, what about a hair sample?
用头发做样本怎样
Um, it's a wig.
那是顶假发
She chose this?
她选的吗
Oh, dear god.
天呐
Oh, I can't watch. I-I-I can't watch.
我真不忍♥心看 不忍♥直视
Really? Because I can't look away.
真的吗 我简直忍♥不住要看
People pay to have this done to themselves.
人们花钱让自己经受这些
No, they don't.
不 他们没有
They pay to believe that they'll get
他们花钱去相信
another swing at the ball, another night on the town.
他们能再活一次 再享受一回人生
I-I-I don't know if she was murdered,
我不知道她是不是被谋杀的
but Marcella was definitely robbed.
但可以肯定玛赛拉被骗惨了
Oh, that's just what she paid for this wig.
她买♥♥这顶假发的时候也被骗惨了
Let me say right now, it's gonna take me a few days
我得说 恐怕花几天的时间
to get these arsenic levels measured properly.
才能准确测量出砷的摄入量
Oh, my god. It's true. You did it.
天呐 这是真的 你们真这样做了
Captain, lieutenants, step out -- now.
队长 副队长们 出来一下 马上
Why did you unplug Marcella Brewster's head?
你们为什么要取出玛赛拉·布鲁斯特的头
Now we're being sued by this Eternal Meadows place.
现在我们被这家永恒天苑起诉了
Marcella Brewster is legally deceased,
从法律上讲 玛赛拉·布鲁斯特已经死了
and I have every right to examine her head.
我完全有权检察她的头
But Eternal Meadows says
但是永恒天苑说
now that Ms. Brewster's been thawed out,
布鲁斯特夫人现在被解冻后
she can never be refrozen.
就再也不能重新冷冻了
It's the same with chicken or fish.
这东西其实和冻鸡冻鱼一样
You've broken her perpetual trust.
你们破坏了她的永久信托
The terms of her entire will have just gone out the window,
她的遗嘱的所有条款全都作废了
including all the money she left to the Police Memorial Fund.
包括她留给警♥察♥纪念基金的钱
You understand what that means?
你明白这意味着什么吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
What if that was the plan all along?
会不会这才是真正的计划
You mean we were played
你是说有人故意下套
to pull Marcella's head out of the freezer?
让我们把玛赛拉的头取出冷库
And destroy the terms of her will.
从而让她遗嘱的条款作废
Tracy has been working
神探同学其实
for Marcella's relatives this whole time.
一直在为玛赛拉的亲戚们工作
He poisoned that little dog on purpose.
他故意毒死了那条小狗
All right, what's the problem?
好了 有什么问题
It's these job applications.
是这些工作申请
They all want someone who has a high-school diploma,
他们都要求有高中毕业证书
which I don't get until August,
我到八月才能拿到
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表