剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
to help with the children.
搬到洛杉矶来帮助照顾孩子们
She drops them off on her way to work during the summer.
夏天她会在上班路上把孩子们送到这里
Or her fiancee does.
或者由她的未婚夫来送
Okay, Linda's fiance-- you know his name,
好的 琳达的未婚夫 你知道他的名字
or what kind of car he drives?
或是他开的什么车吗
Uh, no. Uh, no. Actually, now that you ask,
不 不 说实话 被你一问
I don't think I've ever even met him.
我才想起我压根没见过他
Okay, what about the names and ages of the grandkids?
那孙子孙女的姓名和年龄呢
Well, Henry is maybe 9, and Mandy is 7.
亨利大概九岁 曼迪七岁
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am! Ma'am, ma'am.
女士 女士 女士 女士
All units on Addison Avenue, be advised.
艾迪森大街上的所有单位 请注意
We have new information.
我们有新的案情
There are two missing kids from the residence.
这户人家有两个小孩失踪
We have a double critical missing.
我们遇到一起双人重大失踪案
Repeat, a double critical missing.
重复一遍 双人重大失踪案
Yeah, roger, here. 10 copy.
好的 收到 十号♥收到
This is now a double critical missing.
这已成为一起双人重大失踪案
Not there.
不是那里
Not there. Play nice.
不是那里啦 好好玩
And we're certain the grandfather
我们能确定这段视频是孩子祖父
shot this video of these children this morning? We are.
在今天早上为这俩小孩拍摄的吗 能
Neighbor verified that these were the clothes
邻居证实了视频中孩子穿的衣服
that the children were wearing when she saw them.
和她看到他们时身上穿的一样
Mandy, let me show you. No!
曼迪 我来给你演示一下 不要
See I'm doing it!
看着... 我在拼呢
She's gonna need me in a minute.
她马上就会向我求助了
No, I won't!
不 我才不会
We grabbed stills from the cell
我们从手♥机♥里截取了头像
and distributed them everywhere.
并已在各处分发
Sent officers to every registered sex offender
已经派出警员去调查这所房♥子周围两英里内
within a two-mile radius of the house.
所有有案底的性犯罪者
If these kids were targets of opportunity,
如果这两个小孩是作案目标
the clock is ticking.
那我们的时间就很紧了
Commander McGinnis, may I ask where Special Operations Bureau
麦金尼斯支队长 请问特别行动局
is with the search for this mother?
在寻找这位母亲方面能做些什么
I have an S.I.S. undercover detail
我派了一名特别调查组的卧底
waiting at Linda Lanier's residence,
等候在琳达·兰尼尔的住所
in case she comes home.
以防她回来
And Lieutenant Cooper at her workplace,
而库伯副队则去了她的工作单位
which we called,
我们往那里打过电♥话♥
but where the receptionist told us
但接待员告诉我们说
she left for lunch 25 minutes ago.
她25分钟前去吃午饭了
Her cellphone is completely off the grid,
她的手♥机♥完全联♥系♥不上
and according to detective Sanchez's F.I.S,
而且根据桑切斯警探的调查结果
she has a fiance which worries me.
她有个未婚夫 这人让我很担心
Hello, Chief Taylor and... everyone.
你好 泰勒局长 还有 其他人
Deputy city attorney Gloria Lim here.
我是市副检察官格罗里亚·林
Um, the LAPD is tracking a violent offender,
洛杉矶警局正在追查一个暴♥力♥罪犯
and detective Julio Sanchez fired his weapon last week.
胡里奥·桑切斯警探曾在上周开过枪
Lieutenant Provenza killed a suspect during this calendar year.
普罗文茨副队也曾在今年杀死过一名嫌疑犯
If they shoot anyone else, it could be problematic.
如果他们又射伤什么人 问题就严重了
So my boss was wondering,
所以我的上司在想
since SWAT was first on the scene,
既然是特警队首先到达现场
if this investigation could be handled by them.
是否能由他们来进行调查
Ms. Lim, SWAT is a tactical element
林女士 特警队是一个战术单位
and doesn't investigate kidnappings or homicides.
他们不负责调查绑♥架♥案或谋杀案
Major crimes does that, and right now,
这是重案组的工作 而现在
we are looking for 2 children under the age of 10,
我们正在寻找被一名谋杀犯
abducted by a murderer,
诱拐的两名不满十岁的儿童
and I suggest that you come back once we've found them.
我建议等我们找到他们了你再过来
Special Agent Howard, yes?
霍华德特别探员 请讲
If we're done discussing liability issues,
既然我们谈完了法律责任问题
the FBI had unexpected problems running background
联调局在调查兰尼尔一家的背景资料时
on the Laniers with just their names.
遇到了一些意想不到的问题
If we could have pictures of them, too.
能不能把他们的照片也给我们一份
I'll text you from Mr. Lanier's cell.
我会用兰尼尔先生的手♥机♥发给你
We also have several photographs...
我们还有好几张
of this guy.
这个人的照片
I bet he's our missing mom's fiance.
我猜他就是失踪母亲的未婚夫
Can't put a name on him yet.
现在还不知道他的名字
I'll have the FBI's facial recog run an image search
我会让联调局对这个可能是未婚夫的人
on our potential fiance see what we come up with.
做一个面部识别 看看有什么结果
Doesn't Linda Lanier have a cellphone?
琳达·兰尼尔难道没有手♥机♥吗
Why don't we just call her
我们为什么不打电♥话♥给她
and ask her where she is,
问问她到底在哪里
and for the name of her fiance?
以及她未婚夫的名字呢
Her phone is off the grid.
她的手♥机♥联♥系♥不上
Are you treating the mother as a suspect?
你们是否将这位母亲当作嫌疑人
Because we were told that
因为你们跟我们说
you were checking out sex offenders, and --
你们是在调查性犯罪者 而...
I have to take exception to the way
我必须对你这种打断我们的做法
we're being interrupted here. Gloria
提出抗♥议♥ 格罗里亚
Allow me, captain. Chief.
请让我来说吧 队长 局长
I-I deal with all this
我整天都在跟这种
city-attorney bullshit on a daily basis now.
莫名其妙的市检察官打交道
Gloria, is it? Listen.
你叫格罗里亚是吧 听着
There was no forced entry at our victims' house,
受害人家里没有强行闯入的痕迹
both of whom were shot in the head at close range.
两名受害人都是近距离头部中枪
And though we can't rule out sex offenders,
虽然我们无法排除性犯罪者的嫌疑
it still means the Laniers
这些证据表明兰尼尔一家仍然可能
were likely murdered by someone they knew.
是被某个他们认识的人谋杀的
And if it was not an execution,
如果不是因为两人被处决射杀
it was probably a domestic dispute,
就很可能算是家庭纠纷
making the mother and her unidentified fiance suspects.
因此这位母亲和身份不明的未婚夫是嫌犯
And when children get abducted,
而且当儿童遭诱拐时
the LAPD is not legally required to notify parents.
洛杉矶警局并没有法律义务通知其父母
The law may not demand it, but it's still actionable.
虽然法律没有要求 但还是可以这样做的
And mothers do not need to abduct their own kids,
再说母亲又不需要诱拐自己的小孩
which, if you had children yourself, you'd understand.
这一点如果你自己有小孩 你就会理解了
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
不好意思 你刚才说什么
That the reason you're against contacting Linda Lanier
我说你反对联♥系♥琳达·兰尼尔的原因
is that you don't have children yourself.
是你自己没有小孩
Anymore.
是现在没有了
What?
什么
Commander McGinnis doesn't have children anymore.
麦金尼斯支队长现在没有小孩了
I'm -- I don't understand.
我不...我不明白
The commander's daughter and husband were killed
支队长的丈夫和女儿四年以前
in a car accident four years ago.
死于一场车祸
I, um...I thought -- I-I was told...
我...我以为...他们跟我说...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
If we could turn our attention
我们能不能让注意力
back to the children who are missing today...
回到今天这两位失踪儿童身上
I know we want to be extremely careful
我知道在寻找这位母亲的问题上
about how we approach the mother.
我们需要极其谨慎
Is there a plan, going forward?
现在有没有正在进行的计划呢
Captain, S.O.B. will wait
队长 特别行动局将等待
on your investigation to fully deploy.
你们的调查来部署全面行动
Meanwhile, I leave Lieutenant Cooper and the two SWAT officers
与此同时 我会让库伯副队和两名特警队员
at your disposal by the mother's workplace.
在母亲的工作单位等候你们的调遣
I'd suggest staying invisible as long as practical.
我建议尽可能不要暴露身份
Personally, I'd rather see the children
我个人更希望能在那母亲发现我们之前
before the mother sees us.
先找到孩子们
Lieutenant Tao and I will help the FBI
我和陶副队会帮助联调局
look into our victims' background.
调查死者的身份背景
Meanwhile, Lieutenant Provenza,
同时 普罗文茨副队
Please. Thank you.
拜托了 谢谢
Chief, our concerns.
局长 我们的问题
Uh, yeah. Right.
对了 没错
Lieutenant, if you and Sanchez
副队 如果你和桑切斯
would let Flynn and Sykes lead the charge here,
能让富林和塞克斯负责这个案子
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表