剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Death threats online and in the mail.
来自网上的和邮件中的死亡威胁
And I was hired to protect him.
我是被雇来保护它的
And I let Falcon down.
我让福康失望了
So, for me, this just got personal.
所以这事对我来说 已是私人恩怨
Okay, here's what I think happened.
好了 我认为事情是这样发生的
Now, by the end, Marcella was so sick,
最后的日子里 玛赛拉病得很重
she could only eat eggs and imported crab cakes,
她只能吃鸡蛋和进口蟹肉饼
dozens of which are left over in the freezer.
冰箱里还剩了一大堆
Now, when we ran out of fresh venison last night,
然后 昨晚新鲜鹿肉喂光了
I served Falcon a thawed-out crab cake.
我给福康喂了一块解冻的蟹肉饼
He ate half of it, okay?
它吃了半块 看到吧
And then he went out through this doggy door
然后它就穿过这个狗门
to do his business, and he never came back.
干它自己的事了 结果再也没有回来
Well, w-wait a minute.
等...等一下
Are you suggesting that whoever killed this dog
你是在暗示那个杀死这条狗的人
also murdered Marcella Brewster?
也谋杀了玛赛拉·布鲁斯特吗
No, no, no, no, no. I killed the dog.
不 不 不...是我杀了这狗
Okay. That's it. Turn around. Hands behind your back.
好吧 够了 转身 手放背后
What? Why? What are you doing?!
什么 干吗 你在干什么
Shut up. Just --
闭嘴 老实点
Come on. Let's go. I called you guys!
快点 我们走 是我叫你们来的
You wouldn't know anything about this except for me!
要不是我你们根本不知道这件事
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me explain.
等等 等等 听我解释一下
Yes, I killed the dog, yes, but the murderer
没错 是我害死了这条狗 但凶手是
is whoever poisoned the crab cakes.
那个给蟹肉饼下毒的人
What am I under arrest for, anyway?
再说 你们凭什么逮捕我
So far, impersonating a police officer,
目前罪名有 冒充警官
animal cruelty, and we haven't even spoken yet ab--
虐待动物 而且我们还没算上...
Hold on. Hold on a minute. Let's all take a giant step back.
等等 等一下 大家都别激动
Flynn, Provenza, is it true you guys
富林 普罗文茨 你们是不是
dragged this security guard off Marcella Brewster's estate
把这个保安揪出了玛赛拉·布鲁斯特的寓所
and left her dead dog behind in the bushes?
并任凭她的狗的尸体横在灌木丛中
Yes! No.
是的 不是
We brought the little fella back with us.
我们把那小东西带回来了
In an actual doggy bag.
他们真用了一个狗食袋
We also have one half-eaten crab cake,
我们还带回了一块吃了一半的蟹肉饼
a freezer full of frozen ones,
一个装满冷冻蟹肉饼的冰柜
and more than a little canine vomit.
以及大量狗的呕吐物
Do you realize how much Marcella Brewster
你们知不知道玛赛拉·布鲁斯特
left the L.A.P.D. memorial fund?
给洛杉矶警局留下了多少纪念基金
Millions -- annually!
好几百万 每年
And now her attorneys are threatening to cut off those funds
而现在她的律师威胁要取消这些基金
because you brutalized her security guard.
就因为你们几个粗暴对待她的保安
Uncuff him. Now!
解开他的手铐 立刻
Chief, maybe something you don't know --
局长 也许有些事你不知道
This security guard is Dick Tracy.
这个保安就是传说中的狄崔西
Last time we ran into Dick,
上回我们遇见这厮
he pretended to be a homicide detective,
他假装成一个谋杀案侦探
left the scene of a murder with crucial evidence,
没有保护留有重要证据的谋杀现场
and impersonated Flynn, Provenza, and Chief Pope.
还冒充了富林 普罗文茨和保罗局长
Very successfully, I might add.
我得说 我冒充得非常成功
I've read the file on that case,
我读过那起案子的档案
And it says Mr. Baird here -- let's use his real.
上面说贝尔德先生 还是用他的真名吧
Mr. Baird helped the L.A.P.D. solve a murder.
贝尔德先生帮助洛杉矶警局侦破了一起谋杀案
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Don't tell me you believe what's in that file!
别跟我说你上面写什么你都信
Lieutenant Provenza, are you saying
普罗文茨副队 你是在说
that this prior case report involving Mr. Baird
之前的这份涉及贝尔德先生的案情报告
was falsified? Falsified?
是被人篡改过的吗 篡改
It wasn't...falsified.
倒也不算...篡改
There's some wording issues...maybe.
可能是跟措辞有关系
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What wording issues?
等等 等等 措辞怎么了
I wrote every syllable of that report
我连那份报告的每个音节
with a meticulous attention to detail.
都写得极其谨慎和仔细
You wrote the L.A.P.D. report?
洛杉矶警局的报告是你写的
Hold on!
等一下
Instead of rehashing the past, let's thank Mr. Baird
与其谈那些陈年旧事 我们不如
for bringing to our attention a possible murder,
感谢贝尔德先生向我们举报一起疑似谋杀
follow up on his claims,
我们应该跟进调查他的举报
and I will officially apologize
而我也要为一切误会
for any misunderstandings.
正式向他道歉
And I forgive you. Come on. Come on.
我原谅你了 过来 抱抱
Yes. And I forgive you. Hmm? Okay?
行了 我还要原谅你 没事了
And you.
还有你
Captain, get this murder done right
队长 查清这起案子
because I have no intention of allowing
我可不会同意让我们的纪念基金里
our memorial fund to lose Brewster's millions.
少掉布鲁斯特捐的几百万
Excuse me.
我先走了
All right, Mr. Baird... let's start over.
好吧 贝尔德先生 我们从头来一次
Since this is now a murder investigation,
既然现在已经立案侦查这起谋杀了
we hope you can give us some of the relevant details.
我们希望你能为我们提供一些相关细节
Of course. Ask me anything.
当然 请尽管问吧
When did you start working for Ms. Brewster?
你是什么时候开始为布鲁斯特女士工作的
Uh...gosh.
老天
See, that I can't say.
你看 这事我可不能说
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yeah, I'm forbidden from talking about my boss --
真的 我不能跟别人讨论我的雇主
Confidentiality agreement, ironclad, sorry.
因为有保密协议 非常严格 抱歉
Ms. Brewster's dead,
布鲁斯特女士已经死了
so who's your current employer?
那么你现在的雇主是谁
Again, that's a big no-no.
这个也绝对不能说
You don't know who pays you for living in a mansion
你不知道是谁出钱雇你住在一栋豪♥宅♥
and not taking very good care of a dog?
并且别好好照顾一条狗吗
Whoa. Hey, that hurts. I did the best I could for Falcon.
话不能这么说 我为福康尽职尽责
You know, listening to him brings back memories.
听他讲话让人回想起了不堪往事
And my confidentiality agreement
我的保密协议
immediately transferred to my new employer...
对我的新雇主立即生效
Really horrible memories.
极其可怕的回忆
Brewster was declared dead.
布鲁斯特被宣布死亡了
You had to talk to him.
你还不能不听他说
And I can tell you everything I did for Falcon,
我可以告诉你们我为福康做的一切
or we can talk about my duties at the estate,
或者也可以谈我在公♥馆♥的职责
like turning on the giant neon lights at night,
比如在夜里要把那些大霓虹灯关掉
brushing the stuffed horses --
洗刷那些马标本
But you can't say for whom.
但就是不能说给谁干的
That is correct.
没错
And listen, I am every bit as irritated by this situation
听着 我跟你们一样为现在的情形
as you are because I possess information
感到很恼火 因为我这里掌握着
that could be vital to moving your investigation forward.
可能对你们侦破案件很重要的信息
If only we could...
只要我们能够...
guess the proper line of inquiry?
猜猜看该问些什么才合适
What is this, 20 Questions?
这是什么 《提问猜人名》吗
Okay, well, what were some of your other duties around the house?
好吧 你在那房♥子里还有什么其它职责
No. You're cold -- very cold.
不对 你错了 错太远了
How often did you take the dog out for a walk?
你多长时间带狗出去遛一次
Colder. Icy, even, just -- brr-rr-rr!
更错了 简直错到头了...
Okay, if this was a job,
好吧 如果这是一份工作
how did you get paid?
你是怎么收到工资的
Hot! Scorching hot! Oh!
对了 正中要害
I would even say that you are right on the money.
我甚至能说 你问钱是非常正确的
Okay, so, that crab cake that Dick Tracy fed the dog,
好吧 神探狄崔西喂给狗的那块蟹肉糕
sir, was shot through with arsenic.
被注射了砒霜 长官
Crap. Dick was telling the truth about Falcon.
该死 神探狄关于福康说的是实话
Just hold on. Arsenic?
等一下 砒霜吗
Well, where's the Old Lace?
好吧 那老妇在哪里
W-who uses arsenic in this day and age?
都这年代了谁还用砒霜啊
I'll call the coroner's office, sir,
我去给验尸官打电♥话♥ 长官
get them started on exhuming Ms.Brewster's body.
让他们把布鲁斯特女士的尸体挖出来
Ah, I think it's too late for that.
我觉得现在那么做已经太迟了
Ms.Brewster was cremated immediately after death.
布鲁斯特女士死后立刻就被火化了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表