剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
把这里所有的东西
is exactly the way we found it.
原封不动地拍下来
I'll bet she took the 120 grand and left.
我打赌她带着十二万现金跑了
I've got recent searches for hotels in Mexico on her browser.
她最近的浏览记录里有墨西哥的酒店
Good work.
干的好
Get ahold of border patrol.
联♥系♥边境巡警
Hey, guys.
各位
In the kitchen. Please be the money.
在厨房♥里 拜托是赃款
Please be the money!
拜托是赃款
Please be the money.
拜托是赃款
Starter pistol.
发令枪
A burner phone.
一次性手♥机♥
Please be the money.
拜托是赃款
And...
还有...
Some battery-operated electronic thing, sir.
某种装电池的电子设备 副队
Oh, damn. W-where's Tao?
我去 陶在哪
Starter pistol.
发令枪
That's weird.
奇怪
Last text on this phone is, "Our friend is prepared."
最新一条短♥信♥是"我们的朋友已经就绪"
What friend?
什么朋友
You know, I think this is the frequency jammer.
我感觉这是个调频干♥扰♥器♥
Hey, detective.
警探
You missed something in the trash.
垃圾桶里有些东西被你遗漏了
How do you turn this thing off?
这玩意要怎么关掉
Oh, you know what? I think it's the --
我感觉这应该是...
Dye packs.
染料包
Well, if nothing else, the dye packs in her trash
要是没别的什么的话 垃圾桶里的染料包
Suggest that Dean and Lydia met up after the robbery.
说明狄恩和莉迪亚在抢劫之后会过面
And that maybe she left him
也说明是她把狄恩丢在他自己车里
bleeding to death in his car.
直至流血过多身亡
So she's either cold-blooded or in a complete panic.
那她要么是冷血杀手要么是惊慌失措
And we won't know which until we find her.
找不到她就下不了定论
Well, maybe Lydia hasn't made it to Mexico yet.
也许莉迪亚此刻还没到墨西哥
What if, instead of driving over the border,
要是她不开车
She took a flight?
而是坐飞机呢
The computer search could've been a misdirect.
那个搜索记录可能是给我们下的套
Well, she'd have to use a fake I.D.
要是那样 她得有个假身份证
With that much cash, flying's risky.
考虑到大笔现金随身 坐飞机很冒险
Telling you, that money is more well-traveled than I am.
跟你讲 带着钱飞比带着我飞还容易
Wait. If the dye packs went off in the trash,
等等 如果染料包是在垃圾桶里爆♥炸♥的
they were still armed.
也就是说在此之前一直未被引爆
Yeah, yeah, which means the robbers
对 也就是说劫匪
blocked the radio signal at the bank door.
在银行门口屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
That's what I said at the crime scene,
我在案发现场就这么说
But you said yeah, yeah.
但是你说 是 是
Tao, uh, how could our robber Santa
陶 这位圣诞劫匪
have gotten away with that?
是怎么能侥幸得手的
Had to know which frequency to block.
必须要知道应该屏蔽哪个频段
The last text on Lydia's phone
莉迪亚手♥机♥里最后一条信息
indicates that they had an accomplice inside the bank.
显示他们在银行里有内应
Okay, we need to review all of the finances
好 我们要检查这家银行所有员工的
of everybody working there.
财政状况
This isn't just a robbery.
这不仅仅是起抢劫
This is a double case of felony santacide.
这是起严重的"圣诞双杀"
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I keep thinking we're done,
我一直以为没什么问题了
But now it looks like our Christmas eve party May not happen.
不过现在看来我们的圣诞派对要搁浅了
It's all right, mom.
没关系 妈妈
Uh, we'll keep going, just in case.
我们会接着准备的 说不定行呢
I'll call you if I'm gonna be late Okay
回来晚的话我会打给你们 好的
Don't worry.
别担心
Bye, mom!
再见 妈妈
Bye! Bye!
再见
Did those wine bottles come out of Jack's garbage?
这些红酒瓶是从杰克垃圾堆里找来的
Yeah, just don't say anything about that to mom.
是的 别跟妈妈提起这个
But what if she finds out we knew
但如果她发现我们
and didn't say anything?
知情不报该怎么办
Here's another Christmas tradition you need to learn.
又一个你需要学习的圣诞节传统
Right, Okay, so, after a certain age,
是的 在过了一定年龄后
the holidays are for our parents, not for us,
节日就是给父母过的 而不是给我们
so it's our job,
所以这是我们的工作
our responsibility, really,
其实是我们的责任
to make them feel like we're having
让他们觉得我们现在
as great a time as we did when we were 7.
跟七岁时一样玩得开心
So, I-is that why you were looking so hard
所以 这就是你看上去为
for Harry, Sam, Franklin, Scotty,
哈里 萨姆 富兰克林 斯科蒂
and... Twinkle. ...
小精灵
Twinkle?
小精灵感到难过的原因吗
Rusty, he's our father,
拉什蒂 他是我们的父亲
so it's our secret.
所以这是我们的秘密
Why ruin Christmas by telling her
为什么要告诉她爸爸退出了戒酒互助会
dad dropped out of A.A.?
毁掉这个圣诞节呢
I have nothing to confess
我没有什么要坦白的
because I had nothing to do with it!
因为我跟这件事没有任何关系
So, it's just a coincidence
所以 你在麦柯米克储蓄
you started working at Mccormick Savings six weeks
刚干了六周他们就遇到了
before their first attempted robbery in over a decade?
十年内的第一起劫案只是巧合吗
Faith, we looked into your credit report.
费斯 我们调查了你的信用报告
You have $26,000 in debt at U.S. Bank,
你欠美国银行二万六千元
$4,500 at First Republic.
欠第一共和银行四千五百元
And then there's the flight you booked to Vancouver.
然后你还预定了一张去温哥华的机票
I-I can explain that!
这个我可以解释
A one-way flight leaving tonight?
一张今晚离开的单程机票
Okay! O-okay, just give me a chance.
好 好 给我一个解释的机会
I have an online-shopping problem,
我有网购的毛病
and I took this job to help keep me off my computer...
我做这份工作是为了帮助我远离电脑
What did we find at her house?
在她的房♥子里找到什么了吗
The suitcase is packed for Canada, ma'am.
打包好去加拿大的行李箱 长官
But no money.
但没有那笔赃款
Oh, great!
这下好了
And I-I-I'm not fleeing the country!
我不是要逃离这个国家
I'm...I'm...
我...我...
I'm Canadian.
我是加拿大人
And my parents bought me a car
我爸妈给我买♥♥了辆车
for Christmas because I can't afford one,
作为圣诞礼物 因为我买♥♥不起
so I'm flying to Vancouver for the holidays and driving back.
所以我是飞去温哥华过节然后把车开回来
Okay, we'll check on that.
好 我们会去核实的
Tell us one more thing.
再告诉我们一件事
Where is Lydia Manning?
莉迪亚·曼宁在哪
I-I have no idea who that is.
我完全不知道她是谁
Come on, Faith.
得了吧 费斯
I-I swear I've never -- I've never seen her before!
我发誓我从没见过她
I didn't even want to work yesterday!
我昨天本来根本不想去上班的
The schedule changed, and I was told that I'd be fired
排班变了 我被告知如果不去上班的话
unless I showed up.
我就会被炒掉
I had to switch my flight and everything.
我被迫改签航♥班♥和所有安排
Who wouldn't give you the day off?
谁不肯让你休假
Mel -- she made me come in,
梅尔 我明明找到顶我班的人
even though I found someone to cover my shift.
她还是让我去上班
Mel -- who came in with you yesterday?
梅尔 昨天跟你一起来的那个人吗
Mel, your assistant manager?
梅尔 你的副经理
Yes. And then she put me on the business line.
是的 她还把我安排在企业业务柜台
Our teller, Faith,
我们的柜员 费斯
has plenty of reasons to rob a bank,
有充分的理由去抢银行
not so for her boss.
但她的上司却没有
Melanie Jordan is a longtime employee.
梅兰妮·乔丹是个长♥期♥雇员
She's married. She's got a kid.
她已婚 有个孩子
No financial problems.
没有任何经济问题
Also, no evidence of her buying burner phones,
同时 也没有买♥♥一次性手♥机♥
a starter pistol, santa suits,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表