剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Bill's awesome.
比尔非常好
He leaves early, so I hide them in his truck.
他走得早 所以我把东西♥藏♥在他车里
The hearts.
那些爱心
Mom says a kind word from a friend can get you through a rough day.
妈妈说朋友的暖言能让难过的日子好过些
And bill's a friend?
所以比尔是你的朋友吗
Oh, yeah. He's the best.
当然 他是我最好的朋友
He takes me to Dodgers games, the movies.
他带我去看棒球比赛 看电影
And sometimes we just kick back.
有时候我们就在家休息
Is your mom with you when you're kicking back?
你们休息的时候 你妈妈在吗
It depends on work schedules.
这要看她的工作安排
Kayla, can I ask you, um...
凯拉 我能问你一下
while you're kicking back with him on your own,
你一个人和他在家休息的时候
has Bill ever asked you to keep a secret from your mom?
比尔有说过什么让你别告诉妈妈的事吗
If it's called a secret, I can't tell you.
既然是秘密 我就不能告诉你了
Well...but...
但是...
It's my job to hold on to secrets
我的工作就是了解秘密
and not tell anyone.
并且保守秘密
Mom can't know.
不能让妈妈知道
Promise not to tell. I do.
答应我不告诉她 我答应你
I almost don't want to know the answer.
我简直不想知道答案
Oh, my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to say this out loud.
天呐 我不敢相信自己会说出这件事
Okay.
好吧
Bill wants to ask mom to marry him.
比尔想跟我妈妈结婚
And he wanted to make sure I was cool with it first.
他想事先征求我的同意
How about that, huh?
这料够猛吧
Would you like that?
你觉得这事怎么样
If your mom and Bill got married?
你妈妈和比尔结婚这事
Oh, yeah.
挺好的
My mom deserves a decent guy.
妈妈应该找个像样的男人
And I wouldn't let anyone take Bill away from her.
我不允许任何人把比尔从她身边抢走
No one gets Bill but us.
除了我们 谁也别想得到比尔
She seems unaffected.
她貌似没受打击
Uh-huh. After everything she's been through...
她吃了那么多苦...
So why didn't Bill mention her? ... my mom needs this.
比尔为什么没提到她 她需要一个依靠
Or her mother?
或者她妈妈呢
Because he had plans, that's why.
因为他有自己的打算
They obviously didn't know anything about his past.
她们明显不了解他的过去
Has the suspect's public defender come in yet?
嫌犯的公派律师来了吗
She's in there with him now.
她跟嫌犯在房♥间里了
Let's inform her that Bill has nothing left to hide.
告诉她比尔的事我们都知道
He'll either make a deal, or he won't.
做不做协议随便他
Tori Kemp wants to know
托瑞·肯普想知道
why you haven't been returning her calls.
你为什么还没给她回电♥话♥
I'm sorry. Just catching up here.
抱歉 梳理一下背景
Who is Tori Kemp? Your client, Jane,
托瑞·肯普是谁 你的当事人 简
has a secret girlfriend with a 13-year-old daughter.
有个秘密女友 是一个13岁女孩的妈妈
I've been chatting with kayla, too,
我也跟凯拉谈了一下
And here's what bothers me about all this, Bill.
这件事让我很疑惑 比尔
You never told me about Ms. Kemp and her daughter,
你从来没跟我提起肯普和她的女儿
and you never told them about your life in prison.
也没告诉过她们你的牢狱生活
You've been keeping a lot of secrets
你对很多不同的人
from a lot of different people.
隐藏了很多事
Tori and Kayla --
托瑞和凯拉
They were why I was on that bridge, Andy.
我就是为了她们才打算跳桥的 安迪
What, you -- you dragged them into this?
你想把她们也牵扯进来吗
You said you wanted to help me.
你说你想帮助我
How is that helping anything?
这样能帮到我什么呢
You know, Bill, Andy here likes you.
比尔 安迪觉得你人不错
Me? Well... I'm a little more suspicious.
我呢 我这个人就比较多疑
And in my travels through depraved parts of the criminal world,
而我在堕落的犯罪世界游弋了这么多年
I've heard the theory floated that sexual predators
听过一种说法 就是恋童性侵者
try to get close with single moms,
通过接近单身妈妈
and to get even closer to their kids.
从而更加接近她们的孩子
Why did you tell them about me?
你为什么把我的事告诉她们
Why did you tell them? Why?
为什么要告诉她们 为什么
Did you think that was necessary?
你觉得有这个必要吗
You lied to me. The whole time, you lied.
你骗我 你一直在骗我
Look, Bill, they're just trying to push your buttons.
比尔 他们只是想办法激怒你
You lied. You lied. If they had any evidence
你骗我 你骗我 如果他们有证据
you'd done anything with Kayla, you'd already be under arrest.
证明你侵犯过凯拉 早就把你逮捕了
My client was under the impression
你们让我的当事人误以为
you were trying to verify his story.
你们打算核实他的叙述
Well, that didn't work out, Jane,
那条路没走通 简
so we're going to do this instead.
所以我们换成这个办法
If your client would like to tell us the details
如果你的当事人交代出
of how he murdered Annie and attempted to dispose of her body,
谋杀安妮并企图抛尸的具体细节
then we'll bring a D.A. in here with a deal for life in prison.
我们就找检方以终身监禁作为交换条件
Or he can drag the people he pretends to love
否则他就得带着他假装深爱的人
through an expensive and pointless trial.
打一场昂贵且毫无意义的官司
Mr. George, I advise you to take your time.
乔治先生 我建议你慎重考虑
Why? Why? Cause these
为什么 为什么 因为这些...
Why, why? Everybody knows, so why wait, okay?
为什么 所有人都知道 那还等什么呢
You have a pen, Andy?
有笔吗 安迪
Not before a D.A. gets here with an offer!
要等检方带着协议过来才能签
Mr. George, you will not take that pen. I revoke my right to counsel.
乔治先生 不要拿笔 我放弃请律师的权利
Shut up!
闭嘴
Just start at the beginning.
从头开始吧
Let go! Bill! Bill, let go!
放手 比尔 放手
Why did you tell them?
你为什么要告诉他们
That, um, that Kayla girl --
那个女孩 凯拉
Sh-she okay?
她没事吧
She didn't present as someone who'd been molested,
她没有被猥亵后的言行举止
If that's what you mean.
你是想问这个吧
And, uh, her hopes for her mom seemed genuine.
她对妈妈的祝福也是发自肺腑
Well, Ms. Kemp might have loved the guy,
肯普也许爱过这个家伙
But she was definitely getting a pig in a poke,
但她肯定是那种 我们称之为
As we used to say.
买♥♥东西不挑的人
You know, it's -- it's interesting
有趣的是
how Bill George could turn his life around
比尔·乔治居然改过自新
enough so that he could have an adult relationship to begin with.
从而开始一段与成人的交往
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
He's older.
他长大了
People's attractions change with negative reinforcement.
人们的兴趣因负面刺♥激♥而改变
Though that's hard to do.
但很难做到
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
I myself --
我自己
ah, well... I myself
连我自己
find I'm seeing --
都发现我正在约会
I'm definitely having second thoughts about it all --
我真得再考虑考虑
seeing someone who is so very much different
和我成年之后所约会过的所有的人
from anyone I've ever dated in my adult life.
都完全不同的一个人
Oh. How different?
有多不同
Huge.
大不同
In, uh, what way?
具体哪方面
Well, um, she's...
她...
It's -- she's very close to my own age.
她和我年龄非常接近
I mean, I don't go out with women over 40.
我没和40岁以上的女人约会过
Why don't you just drop her? What?
那干嘛不直接甩了她 什么
Stop seeing her if she's not what you want.
如果她不是你想要的人 就别再见她了
Who said she's not what I want?
谁说她不是我想要的人
Oh, I thought you did.
是你自己说的
I most certainly did not.
我才没有
And here's something else I'll tell you.
我再告诉你一点
In a relationship, doctor,
在恋爱的过程中
it's not always about what you want.
你想要的有时候并不是关键
Sometimes it's about what the other person wants.
有时候对方想要的更加重要
Well, if you say so, Lieutenant.
你这样想就好 副队
Excuse me. Would you see this report
麻烦你 能不能将这份报告
gets filed with your captain?
交给队长存档
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表