剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Take off your shoes, please.
请脱鞋
What did you do yesterday morning?
你昨天早上做了哪些事
Woke up, watched some porn, ate breakfast.
醒了 看看毛♥片♥ 然后吃午餐
Where were you around 10:00?
十点的时候你在哪
10:00?
十点吗
Had a meeting with my parole officer.
跟我的假释官见面
I had to take a piss test.
我要做尿检
Passed it, too.
当然 我也通过了
Oh, charming.
真不错
You write down the name of your parole officer.
把你假释官的名字写给我
Pablo wears a size 11 1/2,
帕博罗的鞋子是11码半
but his parole officer confirms their appointment
但他的假释官证实
yesterday morning from 9:30 to 10:15.
他们昨天早上9:30到10:15之间有见面
The same time he's supposed to be
这个时间段
breaking in to Mrs. Sanchez's house.
他应该在桑切斯夫人的家中才对
Just doesn't make any sense.
说不通
Pablo is the one that Mendoza went after for the watch.
门多扎去找帕博罗要手表
If Pablo is our man,
如果帕博罗是我们要抓的人
he would have had to break in to Mrs. Sanchez's house
他应该在和假释官见面之前
before his parole meeting.
就去过桑切斯夫人的家
But Julio's mom put the time of the robbery at 10:00.
但胡里奥的妈妈说入室抢窃的时间是十点
Why would she lie?
她为什么说谎
Her back!
因为她的背
Is this about Tino? What is he saying about Julio?
是因为蒂诺吗 他说胡里奥什么了
It is not true.
他说的都不是真的
Tino is a terrible liar, and he's always late and rude.
蒂诺总撒谎 而且他经常迟到还很粗鲁
Actually, Tino is dead, Mrs. Sanchez.
其实 蒂诺死了 桑切斯夫人
What?
什么
Oh, my god.
我的天
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Wait. You think Julio did it?
等等 你们认为是胡里奥杀的人吗
Ma'am, if we can't nail down exactly what happened here,
夫人 如果我们不能查明事实真♥相♥
Julio could be facing murder charges.
胡里奥可能会被指控谋杀
Now, we may have found the person who broke in to your house,
现在 我们抓到了闯入你家的疑犯
and he may also be responsible for Tino's death.
而且有可能是他杀了蒂诺
But we can't tie him to these crimes
但我们无法指控他
because his alibi conflicts with the time
就因为你供述的抢劫发生时间
that you said the robbery took place, Mrs. Sanchez.
与他的不在场证明相冲突 桑切斯夫人
Mom, you have to tell her the truth.
妈 你得告诉她事情的真♥相♥
Whoever it was... came into the house at 8:15,
那个人... 8:15的时候进了屋
just after Tino left.
蒂诺前脚刚走他就进来了
W-why would you lie about that, mom?!
你为什么说谎 妈妈
Because, Julio, she is afraid that
胡里奥 因为她担心
if you knew she was on the floor since 8:00 A.M.
如果你知道早上八点她就躺在地板上了
and couldn't get up that you You're gonna put me in a home!
还爬不起来 你会送我去养老院
I know it! If I wanted you in a home,
我知道的 如果我想送你进养老院
you would already be in one!
我早就这么做了
Look how mad he is. What the hell is wrong with you?!
你看他有多凶 你都怎么想的啊
Please, please, help me!
你们帮我说句话啊
You were lying on the floor for two hours!
你在地上躺了两个小时
Why do -- why -- why didn't you tell me?!
你为什么 为什么不告诉我
Julio, do not yell at me.
胡里奥 别吼我
I'm not a criminal you can push around.
我不是你可以随便欺负的罪犯
Ignore me all you want, but do not yell at me.
你可以无视我 但是别吼我
Mom.
妈妈
Our timeline needs adjusting, ma'am.
我们的时间轴需要修改了 长官
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry, but I want to be very clear here.
抱歉 但我必须说清楚
Pablo needs to say that he hit Tino Rodriguez on the head
帕博罗得亲口承认他用了
with a brick or something like it,
砖头之类的凶器打了蒂诺·罗德里格斯的头
or else I'm gonna assume that it was --
否则我必须考虑也许伤口是...
From the beating that Julio gave him.
胡里奥打他时留下的
Listen, sergeant,
听着 警士
we've been doing this a very, very long time.
我们干这行已经很久很久了
We know what we need to clear Julio's name.
我们知道我们必须澄清胡里奥的嫌疑
So if you could, I don't know,
所以能不能麻烦您
shut up a little while we finish...
在我们做事的时候少说点废话
Hmm. Look at this.
瞧瞧
Just got the warrant to use
刚刚拿到了队长想要的
that mike the captain wanted in Javier Mendoza's shoe.
在哈维尔·门多扎的鞋上装窃听器的搜查令
Wow. A little late. You think?
也有点太晚了吧 就是啊
Maybe not.
也许不晚
Maybe not.
也许还不晚
Mr. Mendoza, turns out
门多扎先生 我们发现
your nephew's alibi for when the robberies took place holds up.
你侄子在案发时的不在场证明成立了
Lucky him, I guess.
看来他挺走运啊
Not so lucky you, though.
但你就没那么走运了
Your lady friend, Ms. Wilkes,
你的女朋友 威尔克斯女士
can only confirm your whereabouts
只能证明你昨天早上
until yesterday morning at 9:30.
九点半以前在她那里
Means your alibi's no good,
也就是说你的不在场证明不成立
and we have your fingerprints on the stolen items.
我们也在被盗物品上发现了你的指纹
It's clear you did the robbery.
很显然 盗窃是你干的
Which means you were partners with Tino.
也就是说你和蒂诺是同伙
I ain't ever met this Tino dude.
我就从来没见过这个蒂诺
Just ask him.
尽管去问他啊
Actually, we can't because he's dead,
事实上 我们没法问他 因为他死了
and we believe you killed him.
而且我们认为是你杀了他
What?! That's crazy.
什么 简直是疯话
You argued with Tino
因为蒂诺不愿意还回
when he wouldn't give back Mrs. Sanchez's gold watch.
桑切斯夫人的金表 你就和他吵了起来
You hit him in the head with something.
你用什么东西打了他的脑袋
We don't have the weapon yet, but we'll find it.
我们还没找到凶器 但我们一定会找到
And when we do, Mr. Mendoza,
等我们找到了 门多扎先生
we're gonna arrest you for murder.
我们将以谋杀罪逮捕你
But unless you'd like to make a statement, I mean,
但除非你愿意现在就认罪
we can't hold you today.
我们今天还不能拘留你
We brought Pablo's car in.
我们开来了帕博罗的车
It's downstairs in our V.I.P. Parking.
就停在楼下我们的贵宾停车位上
So take your nephew and get out!
带着你的侄子赶紧走
I'm in the clear.
我没事啦
These fools.
这些白♥痴♥
Shut up and wait till we get in the car!
给我闭嘴 先回车上再说
You better quit worrying about what they're gonna do to you
你最好别再担心他们会拿你怎么办
and start thinking about what I'm gonna do to you, Pendejo.
开始考虑我会对你做什么 蠢蛋
Callate.
闭嘴
Well, what took you so long?!
你怎么耽搁了这么久
Well, finding the right angle, connecting it properly,
我得找个好角度 确保链接正常
and turning off the sound
还要关掉声音
because the warrant we have is only for the mike in the shoe.
因为搜查令只包括鞋里的窃听器
So, in here, the picture and audio
所以我们看的时候 图像和声音
may be slightly out of sync.
可能会稍稍有点不同步
Why didn't you tell me you murdered this Tino dude?
你怎么没告诉我你把那个蒂诺杀了
What? You killed him, then you got me involved.
什么 你杀了他 然后把我卷进来
After all I've done for you.
枉费我为你做了那么多事
I was scared, okay?
我害怕了 行了吗
Look, Tino's been casing every place he works for me
蒂诺一直帮我在他工作的地方踩点
and just setting it up.
然后帮安排我去偷
Without my permission, you do these things, on my street?
没我允许 你就敢在我的地盘搞这种事
What makes you think you can rob people without my permission?
没我的允许你居然敢去人家家里偷东西
If you weren't my nephew, I'd cut your throat right now.
你要不是我侄子 我现在就会杀了你
Hey, hey, hold on! Hold on!
等等 等等
This wasn't supposed to be such a big deal.
这事本来没这么大的
Tino didn't tell me that the old lady's son was a cop!
蒂诺也没告诉我那老太太的儿子是警♥察♥啊
I freaked. Freaked?! Why?!
我就慌了 慌什么啊
H-he was drunk. He was gonna talk to the police.
他喝醉了 想要自首
What do you do when people are gonna talk to the police, huh?
要是你的人中有人想自首你会怎么办
What do you do? So, you offed the guy.
你会怎么办 所以你就杀了他
And then you call me to take her stuff back.
还给我打电♥话♥让我去还她的东西
Now they think I did it because of you.
就因为你 现在他们认为是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表