剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Good luck.
好运
It's gonna be a long day.
今天有得忙了
Flynn and Sykes picked up Mrs. Sanchez's jewelry box,
富林和塞克斯拿走了桑切斯夫人的首饰盒
and they had the contents dusted for prints.
把内容物准备好做指纹收集
What did they find?
有什么发现吗
Uh, still waiting to see.
还不知道呢
Does Julio have any idea
胡里奥知道他妈妈的首饰盒
how his mother's jewelry box came to be returned to her house?
是怎么回到她家里的吗
Neighbor said someone just
邻居说是有个人
knocked on the front door and left it there.
敲了敲大门 然后留在那里的
Didn't see who it was.
但没看到是谁
What? What's the problem?!
什么 怎么了
I think Captain Raydor was hoping to find a way to prove
我想雷达队长是希望想出办法
that Detective Sanchez
证明桑切斯警探
did not simply hide his mother's belongings
并不是把他母亲的随身物品就那么藏起来
in order to make it look like a robbery.
以使这件事看起来像是抢劫案
You don't think that Julio set this up?
你不会认为是胡里奥伪造了这一切吧
Of course not.
我当然不这么想
Lieutenant, the sergeant is talking about an assumption
副队 这位警士只是作为内务调查员
that I.A. Investigators have to make.
说出了他必须做的假设而已
Detective Sanchez is looking to lay the blame
桑切斯警探是在试图
for Tino Rodriguez's death on someone else --
将蒂诺·罗德里格斯的死怪到别人身上去
The victim's so-called accomplice
造成那个所谓受害人的共犯
who apparently steals items,
先入室盗窃
then returns them under the cover of darkness.
再趁黑夜将物品归还的假象
You wouldn't even know that this jewelry box had been returned
要不是胡里奥说了 你根本都不会知道
If Julio hadn't called it in.
这盒子被还回来了
And now you say he hid it?
现在你居然说是他藏起来的
No, I'm saying that we need to prove that he did not hide it.
不 我是说我们需要证明他没有藏过
Okay, here's our bottom line.
好了 听着 我们的底线是
We think Tino set up Mrs. Sanchez to be robbed?
如果我们认为是蒂诺设计抢劫了桑切斯夫人
We need to find the person who carried out the robbery.
我们就得找出实施抢劫的那个人
And you need to find compelling evidence
而且你们得找出强有力的证据
to charge that person with murder.
起诉那人谋杀罪
Yeah, well, we might be able to help you out with that.
是的 这件事我们也许可以帮你
We got a hit on one of the prints
我们找到了科学鉴证科从首饰盒上
SID pulled from the jewelry box.
取得的一个指纹的线索
A guy named javier mendoza.
是一个名叫哈维尔·门多扎的人
He's a gang banger who did time
他是个黑帮成员 曾因贩毒
for drugs, assault, auto theft.
人身攻击和偷车蹲过监狱
Even better, he lives around the corner from Mrs. Sanchez,
更好的是 他就住在桑切斯夫人家附近
and according to his prison records,
而根据他的监禁记录
He was issued a size-11 1/2 shoe.
他穿的是11码半的鞋子
Okay, that is something.
很好 这是个有利线索
Lieutenant Provenza, why don't you and Andy bring Mendoza in?
普罗文茨副队 你和安迪去把门多扎带来吧
Mike, call Julio.
迈克 打电♥话♥给胡里奥
See if his mother can come in with him.
问问他能不能把他妈妈请来
Maybe she'll recognize Mr. Mendoza
也许她会认出门多扎先生
as the man who entered her house.
就是那个闯进她家的人
Of course she knows Mendoza. We grew up together.
她当然认识门多扎 我们是一起长大的
He hung out with my older brother mostly,
他大部分时候是跟我哥哥一起混
but he was always around.
但他总是在这附近呆着
That man is the reason why your brother is in prison --
那人就是害你哥哥进监狱的家伙
Dragging Alonso into the gang, into the drugs.
是他把阿隆索带进黑帮并让他沾上毒品的
Javier Mendoza is trash.
哈维尔·门多扎是个垃圾
Even the $500 is here, thank god.
连那五百美金都还在 谢天谢地
But you still can't identify Mendoza
但你还是没法指认门多扎
as the man who broke in to your house.
就是闯进你家的那个人
I was stuck on the floor.
我倒在地上动不了
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
What time was that?
那是什么时候
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, a few minutes before Julio came home.
是胡里奥回到家之前几分钟吧
I-I got home at 10:15 a.m.
我是早上十点一刻到家的
So, beginning the timeline,
那么 时间线的起点
let's say 10:00 a.m., robbery,
就算是早上十点吧 抢劫案发生
10:15, Julio comes home,
十点一刻 胡里奥回到家
and then Tino walked in a few minutes after that, drunk?
蒂诺过了几分钟也进门了 并且喝醉了
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
I-it's okay, mom. You can tell him.
没事的 妈妈 你告诉他就行了
He knows about the fight with Tino.
他知道我跟蒂诺打架了
Just answer the questions about the stolen items.
你只要回答被偷了什么就行
Why? They're not stolen anymore.
为什么 不是已经还回来了嘛
Who cares?
有什么大不了的
I think Julio is concerned for your safety, ma'am.
我想胡里奥很担心你的安全 女士
I have lived for 47 years in my house,
我在我自己家里住了47年
and I am perfectly safe!
我安全得很呢
And Julio and his sister --
胡里奥和他妹妹
They just want to send me somewhere, to some home!
他们总想把我弄到别的地方去 养老院
That's not happening, mom.
不会的 妈妈
Because of my back surgery! I told you that!
就因为我背上的手术 我跟你说了
My friend Ana .... Mom, stop complaining.
我朋友安娜 妈妈 不要抱怨了
She got taken somewhere... Just answer the quest
她被送到那个地方... 回答问题
answer the question!
回答你的问题
There's more at stake here than just your jewelry box!
这里还有比你的首饰盒更危急的事情
Mom, just -- just -- just -- just tell him what happened
妈妈 你就...就告诉他打架之后
after the fight, please.
发生了什么 求你了
You know as well as I do.
我知道的你都知道
Tino ran off, and then you took me to the hospital again,
蒂诺跑了 然后你又带我去了医院
even though I ask you not to.
尽管我让你不要麻烦了
That's what happen.
就发生了这点事
Is Javier Mendoza still involved with gangs?
哈维尔·门多扎现在还是黑帮成员吗
Definitely, ma'am.
肯定是的 头儿
He's management now, as far as I know.
他现在是管理层了 据我所知
Nothing happens in his crew without him knowing about it.
他的团队里没有什么他不知道的事
Look, why don't you just let me take my stuff home?
听着 不如让我拿着我的东西回家吧
Forget it.
忘记这事
I don't want Javier thinking that we mess with him.
我不想要哈维尔觉得我们还跟他扯不清
I look like I need to steal from old ladies?
难道我看着像是从老太婆那偷东西的人吗
I'm an upstanding citizen.
我可是个正直的公民
Have been for years.
这么多年来一直都是
Nevertheless, we need to check the tread
但是 我们需要再次拿你的鞋底
against the shoe prints we found at the crime scene.
跟我们在罪案现场发现的鞋印做对照
SID found shoe prints at the robbery, too?
科学鉴证科也在抢劫案中发现鞋印了吗
No, but I'd rather not tell mendoza about the murder.
没有 但我不想告诉门多扎谋杀案的事
All we need to know is if his shoe
我们只需知道他的鞋
matches the print we have.
跟我们的鞋印是否对得上
I'm a father, a community leader, and a business owner.
我是位父亲 社区领导者以及生意人
I deserve better treatment than this.
我理应得到更好的对待
Mr. Mendoza, do you know
门多扎先生
a man named Tino Rodriguez?
你认识一个叫蒂诺·罗德里格斯的人吗
No. Why?
不认识 怎么了
He from my neighborhood?
他是我社区的吗
How about Ramona Sanchez?
拉莫娜·桑切斯呢
Mrs. Sanchez? Sure.
桑切斯夫人吗 当然认识
I used to roll with her oldest boy, Alonso,
在她大儿子阿隆索贩毒被关起来之前
before he got put away for slinging dope.
我常跟他混在一起
And I knew Julio, too,
我也认识胡里奥
but then we went our different ways.
但后来我们走了不同的路
He still a hothead?
他还是脾气火爆吗
Is that true? You have to look the other way a lot
是这样吗 你们经常对桑切斯警探
with detective Sanchez?
睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
No, staples.
不是的 斯台普斯
But if you want to
但是如果你愿意相信
take the word of a known gang member
一个黑帮成员的话
instead of mine,
而不是我的话
you go right ahead.
那就随你的便吧
Let's not take anyone's word for it.
先别听信任何人的一面之词
Captain Raydor, could you have Buzz here
雷达队长 你能让巴斯
throw together video from all of detective Sanchez's interviews
把桑切斯警探去年的审讯录像
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表