剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and I'm giving you two options.
我现在可以给你两个选择
Well, these are divorce papers.
这是离婚的文书
And these would formalize an adoption.
而这些是领养的材料
I'm not paying you a single dime, Jack.
我一毛钱都不会给你的 杰克
Just sign one document or the other.
你选一份文件签字吧
Have you talked to our real children about this? No.
你和我们的孩子说过了吗 没有
And I haven't asked Rusty yet, either.
我也还没有问过拉什蒂
I'm doing things in a particular way,
我不准备走寻常路
and you are first on my list.
第一个就先解决你这关
You know, if you were gonna divorce me,
你知道的 如果你要和我离婚
you would have done this years ago.
你几年前就会这么做了
Jack, the era during which it was professionally useful
杰克 现在早已不是
for me to have a wedding ring on my finger is long gone.
以婚姻成败论英雄的时代
In a divorce,
要离婚的话
I would be entitled to half your savings
我有权得到你的一半财产
and half your pension.
以及一半养老金
Given any thought to that?
这些你都考虑过了吗
So you're ready to pay all the back child support
也就是说你打算付给我你欠我的
you owe me for the family you deserted?
孩子的抚养费用了吗
We were never divorced. Why do you think that I owe you?
我们从来没离婚过 凭什么说我欠你的
Would you like to experience firsthand
你想近距离感受一下
what the court thinks of child abandonment?
法庭对弃养儿童的看法吗
Go for it.
尽管来吧
Thanks for the heads-up, Sharon.
多谢提醒 纱伦
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
I certainly hope so.
我也这么希望
Otherwise, you'll be hearing from my lawyer.
不然你就得和我的律师说话了
Rusty, my lad.
拉什蒂 我的孩子
How are you? Uh, good. Great.
你好吗 还不错吧
How are you? Oh, never better.
你呢 不能更好了
Listen, Sharon tells me you're looking for a job.
听着 纱伦和我说你在找工作
Oh, starting to, yeah.
刚开始找呢
She -- she wants me to hold off on taking one
她希望我等下个月毕业后
until I graduate next month.
再找也不晚
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Why?
好的 好的 怎么了
Well, I don't know. I was just thinking, uh...
我不知道 我只是在想
Have you ever thought about being an intern in a law firm?
你有没有考虑过去律师所做实习
Really? Yeah, I don't see why not.
真的吗 是啊 这有什么不好的
You're a bright kid. Come on. Let's talk about it.
你很聪明 来 我们好好讨论一下
You come with me.
跟我来
We have a lot to catch up on.
我们要好好交流一下
You hear music?
听到音乐声了吗
Sounds like it's coming from the backyard.
好像是从后院传来的
Dude. Beer. Oh, thanks.
哥们 啤酒 多谢
LAPD. Afternoon, boys.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 下午好小伙子们
Hey, you. Out of the pool.
你 从泳池里出来
And someone turn off that stupid music!
来个人把这白♥痴♥音乐关了
Great. One of you live here?
好极了 你们谁住在这里
Yeah, I do. Yeah?
我 是吗
You old enough to be drinking that beer? I'm in college.
你到喝酒的年龄了吗 我读大学了
Cops at LVU don't bug me.
学校的警♥察♥没管过这些
Is this about the robbery?
是为了那桩偷窃案吗
Where were you guys yesterday when the girl who cleaned my house
那个清洁工女孩偷走我的笔记本电脑
just walked off with my laptop and, like, all of our TVs.
还有全部电视机的时候 你们哪去了
No way, bro.
不是吧 兄弟
That hot maid stole your stuff?
那性感小女仆把你的东西都偷走了
So, is this your hot maid?
这就是你那个性感小女仆吗
Yeah. Oh, did you guys catch her?
是啊 你们抓住她了吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
This a saltwater pool?
这是盐水游泳池吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Mind if I take a look in the filter?
介意让我看看过滤网吗
You can clean the whole pool if you want.
只要你愿意 打扫整个池子都可以
Oh, look, a silver-and-blue barrette
看 蓝白发夹
just like the other one Alice was wearing.
跟爱丽斯戴的那个一模一样
Hey, you. Get over here by your bro.
你 过来挨着你哥们站好
You, you give me that phone
你 把这手♥机♥给我
and get on your knees right now.
马上给我跪在地上
Okay, okay. All right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 知道了
Sykes, call in for backup and clear the house.
塞克斯 呼叫增援 搜索整幢房♥子
I'll get us a warrant.
我去申请搜查令
Okay, just don't hurt us, man.
好的 别伤害我们啊
I'm just just don't shut up.
我只是 只是 别 闭嘴
Is my son okay?
我儿子没事吧
Oh, oh, yes. Thad's fine.
是的 赛德好着呢
Yes, he's, uh, just talking to one of our detectives
是的 他正和我们的警探在谈
about your cleaning lady.
你家清洁女工的事情
Oh, right, right.
好的 好的
The officers that came after the robbery
偷窃案发生后赶到的警官
told me to put together a list of everything she stole.
要我列一张被盗走物品的清单
I'm just so upset about it.
我只是很难过
I trusted her, you know?
我很信任她的
She had a key to the front door.
她有一把前门的钥匙
I had to have my locks changed.
我还要把我的门锁换掉
Sounds irritating.
真挺讨厌的
How long did Alice work for you?
爱丽斯为你工作多久了
Oh, not even two months.
没到两个月
I had just fired our cleaning service,
我刚炒掉了我家的清洁公♥司♥
and I saw her flyer on the community board at the library,
我在图书馆的社区服务栏上看到她的传♥单♥
so I called her, and we met,
我就打电♥话♥给她 我们见了一面
and I hired her on the spot.
我当场就录用了她
I didn't notice a phone in Alice's things.
我在爱丽斯的物品里没发现手♥机♥
She did. Killer probably took it.
是的 凶手可能拿走了
She was a really hard worker.
她工作真的很卖♥♥力
She said she was saving up to go to beauty school
她说她在攒钱 想在明年20岁时
When she turned 20 next year.
去上美容学校
So, I bought her a professional haircutting kit
所以我给她买♥♥了一套专业的理发工具
with nice combs and scissors and a leather wrap.
那种漂亮的梳子和剪刀还带皮包的
Even used, it wasn't cheap.
虽然是二手的 但是不便宜
I thought we had a good relationship.
我以为我们关系很融洽
Can you tell us about what happened yesterday?
你能告诉我昨天发生了些什么吗
I had to run out to do some errands,
我要出去办一些事情
and I knew I'd be gone a few hours,
没几个小时回不来
so I left her cash in an envelope.
就给她留了个信封装着现金
And when I got back around 6:30,
我六点半左右回来时
the house was a mess, and Alice was gone,
房♥子里一片狼藉 爱丽斯也不见了
along with most of my jewelry, Thad's laptop,
我几乎全部的首饰 赛德的笔记本
all of our televisions.
所有的电视机都不见了
I mean, you think you know someone and then...
我是说 你以为你很了解一个人了然后
Right.
没错
Did Alice ever tell you about her family?
爱丽斯跟你讲过她家的事吗
Not that I remember, no.
我没有印象
Did she ever say where she lived?
她说过自己住在哪吗
An apartment? I never took her home.
公♥寓♥吧 我从来没送过她回家
What about her last name? Did she tell you that?
她的姓氏呢 告诉过你吗
Well, I paid her in cash, so I don't know.
我们是现金交易 所以我不清楚
I guess I never asked.
我好像从来没问过
You think you know someone, and then...
你以为自己认识某个人 结果
Excuse me?
你什么意思
Alice didn't live in an apartment, Mrs. Cass.
爱丽斯不住在公♥寓♥里 凯斯太太
She lived in a tent in a vacant lot
她和其他无家可归的青少年一起
with other homeless teenagers.
住在一块空地的帐篷里
What? And she wasn't turning 20.
什么 而且她不是快二十岁
She was only 15.
她只有十五岁
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Wait. I'm not --
等等 我不是...
Am I in trouble or something?
惹上麻烦了吧
Because I did not know Alice was that young.
我不知道爱丽斯年纪那么小
Well, actually, Alice isn't her real name.
实际上 爱丽斯不是她的真名
And we haven't found anyone who knows who she really is.
而且我们找不到任何知道她身份的人
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表