剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And I'm asking this
我还是要问你
even though Patrice and I had a great Christmas
虽然帕特莉斯和我在洛杉矶
together staying right here in L.A.
度过了完美的圣诞
Gotta love this city.
我要爱上这座城了
No matter how many people leave for the holidays,
不管有多少人因为度假离开
traffic still blows.
还是堵得一塌糊涂
Stop ducking my question. I'm not ducking your question.
不要回避我的问题 我没回避你的问题
My situation with the Captain is
我和队长的情况
completely different than yours with Patrice.
与你和帕特莉斯完全不同
So she's the Captain again now?
她现在又变回队长了
Okay, I'll answer your stupid question.
行了 我回答你的蠢问题
You don't stop dating someone because it's going well.
你不会因为一切顺利 就停止约会
And if Sharon and I were dating,
如果纱伦和我在约会
which we're not--
其实我们没有约会
Which you are, but never mind.
你们在约会 不过无所谓
I wouldn't worry about our future
我不会因为过去曾让某人失望
just because I disappointed some people in the past.
就担心我们之间的未来
Except for some reason that no one,
除了不知为何 没有人
including myself, can understand,
包括我自己 能弄明白
I always seem to hurt women's feelings.
我好像总是让女人伤心
So why go on
那么为何要继续
if there's only one way that it can end?
如果结局都是一样的呢
Hey, sounds like all hell is breaking loose out there.
听上去又出什么乱子了
You got that right. I'll call you back.
没错 我回头打给你
Hold on, hey! Flynn! Where are you?
等等 富林 你在哪
Why go on?
为何要继续
What do you got?
什么情况
Guy ready to do a triple gainer with a twist, sir.
这家伙准备来个花样跳水呢
Right onto the freeway. Over there.
跳到下面的高速公路上 就在那里
We're waiting on a crisis counselor.
我们还在等危机顾问
1056A reported on an overpass.
1056A要报告一座立交桥
Officer assistance required for road closure.
需要警员协助封路
110 Southbound.
110高速公路由北向南
How you doing, buddy?
你还好吗 伙计
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I'm Andy Flynn. What's your name?
我是安迪·富林 你叫什么
Leave me alone.
别管我
All right, but at least let me know
好吧 但至少让我知道
who I'm talking to.
我在跟谁说话
Bill.
比尔
My...
我的
my name is Bill.
我的名字是比尔
Just...would you give me a moment, please?
给我一点时间好吗
Okay, Bill, but you got to give me a moment, too.
行 比尔 你也要给我点时间
You don't want to hurt anybody else, do you?
你也不想伤害其他人吧
Easy, easy, Bill. Listen to me.
冷静 比尔 听我说
You jump, you're gonna cause
你要是跳下去
a big accident down there,
就会引发重大交通事故
and innocent people are gonna die.
无辜的人会死
You don't want that, do you?
你不想这样吧
Wait.
等等
You gotta know, it wasn't my fault.
你得知道 这不是我的错
Oh, man, then I can help you.
那我就可以帮你了
Look, I've been where you are.
我曾经和你一样
Wanting to call it quits.
想要一了百了
But it's not the answer, buddy.
但这不是解决办法 伙计
Look, listen to me. Life is temporary.
听我说 生命是暂时的
Dead is forever.
死亡却是永远的
No, come on, you don't want that, do you?
你不想这样 对吧
Give me your hand. Bill!
把手给我 比尔
Come on. Bill, take my hand, man.
比尔 抓住我的手
Yeah, that's, that's it. I got you. I got you.
没错 就像这样 我抓住你了
Come on, that's right. Atta-way.
很好 很好
You got it. Yeah, that's it.
继续 就这样
Hey. Hey, good man.
好样的
Way to go.
别放弃
Come on, have a seat. That's...
来吧 坐下吧 这是...
Good job.
你做得很棒
That was step one.
刚刚是第一步
Now let's figure out step two, okay?
现在到第二步了
What's your last name, Bill?
你姓什么 比尔
George.
乔治
You have any I.D. on you?
你带身份证了吗
I left my wallet in the truck.
我把钱包落在卡车上了
William Scott George, age 31,
威廉姆·斯考特·乔治 31岁
registered sex offender.
登记在案的性侵犯者
Served two years and two months in Delano State Prison
在德拉诺州立监狱服了两年零两月的刑
for unlawful sex with a minor.
罪名是非法和未成年人发生性关系
Yeah, now he's graduated to murder.
现在他进化到谋杀了
In his prior, he slipped a 16-year-old
案底显示 他与一名16岁女孩
a few drinks before taking her back to his place.
一起饮酒并将其带回住所
Yeah. Picked a charming lad to save, Father Flynn.
你还真是救对人了 富林神父
What was I supposed to do, push him?
我能怎么做 推他下去吗
Well, not into traffic. All right. Who's the victim?
别往高速公路上推 死者是谁
Suicidal dirtbag says he doesn't know.
那个要自杀的人♥渣♥说他不知道
No I.D. in her pajamas.
她的睡衣里没有身份证
God. Pajamas.
天呐 睡衣
Rigor's just barely setting in.
尸僵才刚刚出现
I'd say three or four hours.
应该是三到四小时
Time of death somewhere between 4:45 and 5:45 A.M.
死亡时间在凌晨4点45到5点45之间
No visible bruising or wounds. Nothing defensive.
没有可见的淤青或伤口 没有防卫的痕迹
Left wrist has some ligature markings.
左手腕有被绑过的痕迹
Like she was bound? Not sure.
她曾被绑过吗 不确定
Nothing on the right wrist.
右手腕没有
Visually? Hard to give the girl's cause of death.
肉眼看来 很难定性女孩的死因
So he was trying to kill himself
这家伙想自杀
because she died of natural causes?
是因为她自然死亡了吗
Hey. I call 'em as I see 'em.
我只是在陈述我所看到的
Buzz. Hey, check this out.
巴斯 瞧瞧这个
Our guy likes to party a little.
这人还挺喜欢派对的
Our molester travels prepared.
我们的猥亵狂之旅准备好了
Gross.
真恶心
Before Sanchez brought Bill's truck to the print shed,
在桑切斯把比尔的卡车送到检测车间之前
we found this parking pass stuffed under the driver's seat
我们在驾驶座下找到了这张停车卡
Dated yesterday, but no address.
日期是昨天 但没有地址
Maybe he has another place.
也许他还有另一处住址
As a sex offender,
作为性侵犯
he's required to register every residence with the state.
他被要求向州政♥府♥报告所有住址
Shocking that he didn't follow the rules.
他竟然没有遵守法律要求
My two cents -- he was willing to die
我认为 他宁愿死
rather than I.D. the victim, because...
也不愿意暴露死者身份 是因为
he knows her family.
他认识她的家人
Or he just happened to grab some girl
或者他碰巧带走了
wandering through his neighborhood
一个在他们街区
dressed in her pajamas.
穿着睡衣乱逛的女孩
Seems unlikely.
不太可能
To even think about a deal in this situation,
这种情况下想要有任何进展
Mr. George needs to tell us what happened.
乔治先生需要告诉我们到底发生了什么
Bill, I promised that I would help you,
比尔 我保证过我会帮你
and I'm doing that.
我也正在这么做
But you have to help me and Sharon out
不过你也得稍微帮一下
a little, too, okay?
我和纱伦 好吗
So look. Now that you've had some time to think --
你现在有时间想一下...
I don't know the girl.
我不认识那个女孩
I told you I don't know her.
我说过我不认识她
Bill, I've been doing this a long time,
比尔 我做这一行很久了
and I'm aware that things aren't always what they seem.
我知道事情并不总是表面的样子
We don't even have a cause of death on this young lady yet.
我们甚至还不知道这个女孩的死因
It could be that she passed away from natural causes
她很可能是来过夜时
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表